can someone help me..how can i acccess to the internet using this mobile phone?
CandyKay, 29 Jan 2010Terrible product! Interface like it's 2002. Taking mine back to the store. Really laughable.what do u mean by 'interface like 2002'?
for me, this phone considered okay, u got what u've paid!
Anonymous, 29 Jan 2010you may download MobilePDF from http://www.zesium.com it can be run and i m now using itwhat is the use we get from pdf application
not download to internet file & internet is very slow.
Terrible product! Interface like it's 2002. Taking mine back to the store. Really laughable.
souvik, 28 Jan 2010Hi Everybody,
Pls tell me where can I found pdf reader for 5130 xm? thanks in advance.you may download MobilePDF from http://www.zesium.com
it can be run and i m now using it
I have restart and memory problem on nokia 5130.What can i do for this? Plz reply.
Sujan, 29 Jan 2010EVERYONE, DO NOT UPDATE NOKIA 5130 TO VERSION 7.91. The media player becomes so so slow that y... more5 secs... your lucky dude.
Mine seems to be taking like 10 secs. 7.91 sucks big time. Hope they fix this problem in next update. Else im gonna deliberately make my phn dead and then flash it to 6.94.
Hello, which is the Durable & Fast 2GB memory Card is available for Mobile phone. Should I go for Kingston Or Transcend & why?? Thanks
hey, my phone has apparently been affected with a virus, what can i do to remove it, if anyone has some advice, that would be helpful.. thanx.
EVERYONE, DO NOT UPDATE NOKIA 5130 TO VERSION 7.91. The media player becomes so so slow that you have to wait exactly 5 seconds to go to next or previous song. It happens every time. Screen saver and power saver also disappeared. IT IS A DANGEROUS UPDATE. DON'T DO IT. YOU WILL SUFFER BADLY.
Help!! Just bought the 5130 Xpress Music. How do I download my mp3 tracks to the phone. I'm sure it must be simple! I thought that there would be an installation disk.
Jcc, 17 Jan 2010I've read some of your comments
My personal suggestion of Earphones is the earphones of Son... moreI would like to add a few things regarding the firmware update of nokia 5130 xpress music to v7.91. In this update, the main changes as i have discovered till now are as follows,
1.The media player: the media player is updated this time. If you take a close look at the equaliser you will notice that the settings have been modified. There is a change in decibel numbers of all the settings. There is also a playlist organiser.
2. Screen saver and power saver are removed.
3. The reactivity of the media player got slower. One has to wait about 3 seconds to get a song playing.
4. The mobile achieved an increased stability. Media player update is about 3 times faster(great for those who have more than 3gb of songs)
But, Nokia seriously need to make the media player faster.
I've tried many things to make v07.91 become faster, but no success...
DO NOT UPGRADE TO 07.91!
souvik, 28 Jan 2010Hi Everybody,
Pls tell me where can I found pdf reader for 5130 xm? thanks in advance.Read Ebooks on your 5130XM
1) First you have to download "mobipocket reader"
download both jad and jar files.
2) Before copying these files to your phone change the time of your phone to 26-06-2008, this done so that you can change the read user data to always allow.
With current time the options are disabled.
3) Now copy both the jad and jar files you downloaded to a folder in your memory card(preferable a folder specifically made for this).
4) Select mobipocketreader.jar on your mobile and change options > application access > data access > read user data - select always allowed.
5) Now open mobipocketreader and exit it. Now you can change your time back to current time.
6) To read eBooks using Mobipocket reader U must use "Mobipocket Creator" to convert PDF, DOC, TXT, HTML eBooks to PRC eBooks.
7) Install mobipocket creator in your PC.
8) Open mobipocket creator, on the right side you can see an option 'Import from existing file'. Here you can select the type of file you want to convert. Select Adobe PDF for pdf files and so on.
9) Browse the desired file and click import.
10) On the top bar click the 'build' icon. Then click build button that appears.
11) Here you can see a preview of the ebook you just made or select 'open folder containing ebook'. The default storage space is my documents > my publications.
12) Go to the Mypublications folder, here you can see a folder named after the title of the book you made. Now copy the "bookname.prc" file to the folder you made in step 3(the one where you installed mobipocketreader.jar).
13) Open mobipocketreader.jar, you can see the ebook you copied inside the program. Select the required book in case of multiple books.
The pictures present in your doc or pdf file are also show in this app. Its not shown in adobepdf and mobilepdf.
You can create large ebooks with 100s of pages. For example harry potter 5 with around 900 pages is converted to a file that is 2.1 mb in size, with full formatting, pictures and special character support.