souvik, 28 Jan 2010Hi Everybody,
Pls tell me where can I found pdf reader for 5130 xm? thanks in advance.Read Ebooks on your 5130XM
1) First you have to download "mobipocket reader"
download both jad and jar files.
2) Before copying these files to your phone change the time of your phone to 26-06-2008, this done so that you can change the read user data to always allow.
With current time the options are disabled.
3) Now copy both the jad and jar files you downloaded to a folder in your memory card(preferable a folder specifically made for this).
4) Select mobipocketreader.jar on your mobile and change options > application access > data access > read user data - select always allowed.
5) Now open mobipocketreader and exit it. Now you can change your time back to current time.
6) To read eBooks using Mobipocket reader U must use "Mobipocket Creator" to convert PDF, DOC, TXT, HTML eBooks to PRC eBooks.
7) Install mobipocket creator in your PC.
8) Open mobipocket creator, on the right side you can see an option 'Import from existing file'. Here you can select the type of file you want to convert. Select Adobe PDF for pdf files and so on.
9) Browse the desired file and click import.
10) On the top bar click the 'build' icon. Then click build button that appears.
11) Here you can see a preview of the ebook you just made or select 'open folder containing ebook'. The default storage space is my documents > my publications.
12) Go to the Mypublications folder, here you can see a folder named after the title of the book you made. Now copy the "bookname.prc" file to the folder you made in step 3(the one where you installed mobipocketreader.jar).
13) Open mobipocketreader.jar, you can see the ebook you copied inside the program. Select the required book in case of multiple books.
The pictures present in your doc or pdf file are also show in this app. Its not shown in adobepdf and mobilepdf.
You can create large ebooks with 100s of pages. For example harry potter 5 with around 900 pages is converted to a file that is 2.1 mb in size, with full formatting, pictures and special character support.
souvik, 28 Jan 2010Hi Everybody, Pls tell me where can I found pdf reader for 5130 xm? thanks in advance.I think there is no available pdf reader application for this phone, its sad to say but you can try getjar.com
Pls tell me where can I found pdf reader for 5130 xm? thanks in advance.
Hello, which is the Durable & Fast 2GB memory Card is available for Mobile phone. Should I go for Kingston Or Transcend & why?? Thanks
hi guys i buy this phone last day of jan.26, its made by india ang the 7,8 digit is 03 its my phone is original or not??and can be support up to 16gb this is true or not i hope u can help me im here in phillipines email@example.com
Good handset, with GREAT design, good reception and good overall quality, but a major drawback: the camera. Sluggish, with no flash. Indoors, if the light is not from a neon, the photos are yellowish, with seriously altered colors. If you intend to use the camera indoors (or at night), don't buy this one.
is it true that this phone can support mmc up to 16gb?pls. reply to my post..thanks :D
my phone tends to freeze at times .what can i do.their is place on the memory card but when downloading music it says operation failed .plz reply
Hi, got this phone few months back. everything ok except font color during sms is black color. anyone know how to change it to white color? Its hard to read as the background of the sms is dark color.
could anyone help reg how to instal call barring or call filter on this set as it is not symbian os.
Important: Do not upload any TV shows, music videos, music concerts, or commercials without permission unless they consist entirely of content you created yourself.
The Copyright Tips page and the Community Guidelines can help you determine whether your video infringes someone else's copyright.
can anyone help me! how can i access to the internet using this mobile phone? badly needed your reply.. thank you
psp chromie, 26 Jan 2010ok for a cheap phone, i got mine free! screen can be seen once the plastic film is removed, th... moreDear friend plz read the reviews properly bfore postin ur opinions.This phon supprts upto 16gb without any prob.n this has been verified.
ok for a cheap phone, i got mine free! screen can be seen once the plastic film is removed, then i can see it from all angles. the speaker on the back (gimick) is greate and makes up for the fact that memory card usage can't go any higher than 2GB(shigh). OK reception not greate, but ok and an overall an ok replacement untill I get MY google My-touch...