hai my name is edward john .i have purchased this mobile,the musice quality is very good ..........i love this mobile email id firstname.lastname@example.org
is there good bass in music.if it is not good then suggest me good music fone in this range price.how is the battery backup of nokia 5130.
This phone is better. i am daily use this phone Two month. an this phone web is opria menu is always best. I like this phone Thank you Nokia.
:::::::::: critical overview::::::::
i noticed drawbacks out of this handset are:
1. the battery life is too low.
2. processing is slow one cannot persorm multi-task like listening songs while wrighting a message.
3. its built-in browser is confined to nokia site only.
4. headphone speaker quality is low.
5. doesn't support heavy songs, 200 fps in video and 356 kbps in audio. (it goes sticky).
:::::after all it is good mobile set brcause i am using it despite all the drawbacks:::::::
the looking of mobile is very great but battery is very very bad and oftan some time it is hang
how can u make ur phones to block certain numbers in ur phonebook without deleting them, ex, keeping them to txt u even their number is in ur phonebook! friend of mine told me its possible, unfortunately his not around anymore, reply ASAP, tnx
Very fake phone, when i listen to music it just decides to hang and takes a white interface for about a minute, its so disgusting, very bad battery life, cant even go for a day, its a whack, dnt buy it...
Hafeez, 13 Sep 2009nice n boom stuff , very reasonable and gracious , specially when u try new warm grey colour..... morejust make a backup of your msgs in pc and you can double lick on them and pc suit will open it in the msg software(dont knw exact name). use pc suit to make backup...select only message.
nice n boom stuff , very reasonable and gracious , specially when u try new warm grey colour...
nice facility to back up but one thing that is itching that how to save the msgs in pc so that can be used without connecting mobile n not in excel...
anybody knows that how to save n then read sms using pc suite
I hav been using dis cell since past 3 months n needless 2 say dis is an awesum mobile...u can find all sorta apps b it net, email, music or nething....only minus vich i hav noticed so far is its video resolution...rest all features r jst too gud...
hows the camera? the pics uploaded in gsmarena review are of fine quality I think so why people are commenting that camera is pathetic??
I love this phone,i can do most of the things i wanted to do in a phone, chart, email and internet again music and radio every where to me this almost what i wanted but my screen is very diffused and i cant see properly
Anonymous, 09 Sep 2009Battery sucks. Lasts 1 day.Yes, that's right... the battery is pretty weak and I have to charge it almost everyday.
The 16GB card DOES work but it slows it down a little, still humane to use though.
I've been using this phone for the last 5 days and here are my dislikes:
1) whenevre i change my sim card without switching the phone on while it's not inserted, i'm being al the time asked to set the new date and time!!! UGHHHHHHHHH!!!
2) the keypad is fine, but a real fingerprints magnet
3) I can't assign music tones to separate contacts, just because there's no such option
4) The music control keypads on the sides aren't enough responsive, at least for me.