i hv brought motorokr em 30..well basic features r morphed keypad solid mono speaker n good software base...music output is rockin it doesnt hang at all stands out in style..ma friend has 5220 xpressmusic..i hv seen his display i find rokrs display better than this...i got it at rs.8500 in mumbai n 1gb micro sd card was included in it it is 8gb expandable..so guys if u want to keep ur option open this can be top of the list...guys just check this at ur nearest showroom u will surely rock...
Nokia 5220 xpress music is my soul best music,great imaging,best for internet (can using opera mini)
rhitmic light (like disco)
§;-x no coment
(For me not guitar hero but guitar rock tour)
this phone is awesome,excellent,cute,adorable,sexy,.& wat more 2 say...etc etc.
tis phone has compact features for this price....evry one can buy tis mobile its worth...
k tell me sumthin dudes...were can i find a panel or protective covers or sumthin lik tat...coz 'm scared wthr my mobile will get scratched (especially on the screen). i searched in sum places ..buh i can't find it....so plzz helpp me dudes.....
Is the Guitar hero game included?
it is best for me...its very smart look
camera of this phone is rocking ....
pics are crystal clear
this is best music phone ;)
Hi guys first I'm not big fan of mobile phones with camera music and stuff. I think the basic/first purpose of any mobile phone is communication. Clear sound, Battery backup Fast operating. All mobile companies should have focus on this first.
If you guys love music throw your ipods and go for 5220 (only blue color ;)
However, I was checking phones in USA and at London Airport but I didn't like the models even iphone and blackberry etc. When I got back to Pune and saw this inexpensive "cute slim dazzling toy" in store suddenly I owned it. I think this is the smart looking nice designed phone ever.
Thanks Nokia for your best.
I got the phone today and am very happy with it so far, I have used the camera and it takes ok photos no worse than any other 2mp camera. Nokia PC suite software is good and overall its a very nice looking piece of kit. Nokia say 2gb max memory card but am already using a 4gb card in it and so far so good.
its a awesome piece at that cost,sound clarity is extra ordinary when u use a geniune head phones,i listened with hp head sets...its excellent n stylish in shape
can someone list down all the cons for this phone?
i have bought this phone gona get it on tuesday then ill tel u gud or not but which one is better this one or the 5320
Camera is bad and slow, the pictures are teriable.The butoons are too close, and too smal, though the producer had enough space to create a larger butons.yust bought it and change it for N73.I realy don't recomand this mobile is worth to buy, it s beter to buy mp4.
do not buy this model, it is realy the worst model of nokia, i yust bought and fuel batery, thane change the phone for N73.The camera is bad and realy, realy slow, the buton are hard to use.they are too smal and they could easly made a biger butons, there was enoughs space, like in n73.
akshay, 12 Sep 2008please can i know about the sound quality in this mobileWanna know about the set???
Just one word for it - AWESOME. Sound quality, picture quality, display, just are fab! A few restarts is irritating, but tolerable...and the sound quality with a third party headphone like Sony or Bose, its just complete music experience!
I'M PLANNING TO DROP MY IPOD IN THE DUSTBIN AFTER USING THIS PHONE!
DONT WAIT, JUST GO FOR IT. Its cheap and power-packed too!
NOKIA GENUINELY IS THE BEST!
Anonymous, 14 Sep 2008camera good bad fast slow clear blur?camera is slow? i dont think so i own this thing and its fast, try using your memory card as your default for saving images...
blur? it depends upon the person using it it will really blur if your hand is shaking just hold still for a sec. and mind you it is not a digicam nor a high end phone its main feature is not even the camera its a music phone...
for those of you out there you might be shock cuz' it does not have a night mode... the real picture youll see is not there preview once you've taken a picture, the real one compansate itself when you view it from your gallery... i call it auto fix... LOL
ok so i bought this phone (red) yesterday, so i will post my opinion about this it
1. This phones looks really good when you see it in real life, when i first saw the pictures on the internet i rofl @ the looks. But when you actually hold the phone in your hand, it really looks great. dare i say much better than the 5310. Really classy looks, it looks like a really expensive phone.
2. finger print magnet - with the black glossy surface, my phone is already smudgy and full of finger prints. ok it not that big of a deal but it kinda annoying. i recommend you buy a pouch or something.
3. the back cover is waffer thin, it kinda creaks on the middle right hand side. again not that big of a deal but kind of annoying.
4. the ui is kinda slowish, my 6230i was much faster. maybe on the next firmware it will improve.
5. the speakers are not too bad, it really depends on the song though.
6. my 5220 came with a 1gb micro-sd and it had a few songs.
7. the camera is actually fast it save to the memory card in about 1-2 seconds.
8. the video playback is okay, but in fullscreen mode the video looks kind of pixelated, and the phone has problems playing videos encoded with acc (the audio skips). it plays 3gp and mp4.
9. the sound quality is great (no pops & clicks), better than a sony ericsson walkman phone but the loudness could use a boost, about 2 bars more would have been awesome. (maybe nokia intentionally did that so it wont compete with the n96 lol)
10. i experienced a few restarts but its tolerable and not as bad as early 5310'a and the 56fail(10).
so thats about it, i post more about my experience after i play with it for a while.
i am planning to buy this phone soon but i am confused between this one and nokia 3120 classic .......i need gd music quality and web features camera avg.