2da I've bought this phone.Simply it s a great phone spl 4 d internet.
Wasim, 20 May 2009On Nokia web it is clearly mentioned that it supports upto 4GB but in this web the supported m... moreThis Phone supports 8 GB for sure... No doubt about it... But I checked it with the latest firmware installed in my phone.. Don't know whether the old firmware doesn't support or not... So that first of all update your firmware then buy a micro SD card...
For 16 GB I believe this phone would support but don't know for sure.. I didn't have any chance to experiment that..
Anybody knows if it works with a 16gb memory..???
Anybody has tried???
I'm really ansious.. I want an aswer pleaseeeee!!
Wasim, 20 May 2009On Nokia web it is clearly mentioned that it supports upto 4GB but in this web the supported m... moreNokia also mentions that 5130XM supports 2Gb....but it can support 16Gb without any problem.
Anyone out there who syncs the 5220 with a Mac?
I could not find a good working isync plugin until now.
On Nokia web it is clearly mentioned that it supports upto 4GB but in this web the supported memory is 8GB so which one is reliable either the manufacturer or the third host.....check it
I Just fell in love with it's shape....it's a fully fledged phone, with best camera, best sound and best voice clearity..and what to say..for me this is the best phone of the year!
Nokia is simply the best...
I'm using this phone (5220) now for 6 months and completely satisfactory about it.. Here I'm going to give certain comments (Good and Bad about my experience with this phone..)
1) Sound quality is excellent (I even compared with N70 and w580i, still 5220 is better...! I assure that..)
2) Design is pretty cool, best for hard use (I through this phone several times but never gave me a trouble..! Don't ask why I through the phone..! That's private...!)
3) My call duration is more than 400 hours for this 7 months... My SMS count is 10,000! But no worries.. Much more space for more SMS...! Phone is just as before.. Working so fine...
4) Loudspeaker sound, Original nokia headset sound Sucks..! You better buy Creative EP 630 which will give you an amazing sound experience... (Even Sony Ericsson head set would do better than nokia original head set.. I don't know why nokia people giving us the best music chips with the worst head sets...!!!)
5) Outer cover is made by cheap material.. I mean even though it's so rigid so that durable.. It is having scratches and lines so easily so that beauty of the phone will disappear so soon if you are a hard user like me... (But for me this is not a big issue as I only concern about the Music quality...)
6) Very rarely phone restarts when we do things with a little hurry... But not a slow phone at all... My phone (with 4 GB memory card) is working faster than N70...
7) Forget about the camera because it's totally sucks...!
8) Battery life is pretty good but not the best... I wish I could hear music for several days non stop...! However I have to say this phone has better battery life than most of other Nokia phones...
9) I updated firmware to 6.5 though I didn't feel any big difference... But I feel now it accesses the memory card rather faster... I'm not so sure....
Think this description will help for someone who's going to buy this phone... For me I love this phone (Overall) and I recommend it for anyone who LOVES music...!
after some days, I've just figured out that battery running out so fast with 6.51; with the previous 5.20 i can stretch to 3 days with normal useage. But now i can last for 2 days with the same useage. Disapointed!
choose the contact's name by speak(loudly say the name infront of mob.)...is it call "voice clarity"?if yes, i can active this but how can i use this,i mean like that i go where ,than what can i do ,after that how can i use this facility.any one PLEASEEEEE help me.
To solve all the problem with the phone:(Just to remind that EVERY PHONE HAS ITS PROBLEM):
2. Update firmware
Don't moan because your particular problem. It's just bad luck when u got a broken phone. Trust me, 5220 is a decent phone.
Anonymous, 18 May 2009buy a walkman. anything but 5220 trust menope, SE walkman sucks
I am having a problem with the Music Player's settings regarding the equalizer. It shows java on the settings and when I click it, it says operation failed. I used to remember the different kind of equalizer settings that I can choose from, but it's not available now. I wonder how this java started to appear in the equalizer and how I can remove it, so as to restore its original setting on the equalizer. Please help me anyone, thank you so much.