Kunal, 05 May 2011Its a very good phone........It is very good but his size is too large
The phone s extremely good. I really amazed with performance comparing with its price. The only drawback is sound but its good while using earphone. Best phone for this price.. Buy this phone frnds....
Hi guys i have been using this phone for over a four months now. It hanged twice and it happend when i rotated it to landscape mode. So i switced the "sensors" off and this never happened again. I dont mean it happened always but sometimes on rotating it.
Someother suggestions to prevent it from hanging are
1. Update your firmware to the latest one.
2. Increase your memory using a 4gb memory card or even more.(less is not good, it consumes RAM and you'll notice the difference when you change it. )
3. Stop installing your apps in phone memory and install them in your memory card.
4. See to that you have atleast 30MB free space in your phone memory.(this consumes less RAM)
5. See to that atleast 200MB free space is available even in your memory card. Do not fill it up completely.
try these steps and post your replies.
why the sound is low and battery runs out faster.though good but not very good.
ram, 04 May 2011failure battery capacity,poor sound qualitybuy a china mobile you wil get good sound
its worth to purchase dis phn...bt if u compare wid other companies lyk samsung,it lacks sum features. Bt its main advantage is compatibility wid internet n its touchscreen. N its processor is also gud. So i would prefer dis nokia over other samsung phns of dis range. Overall a successful phn.
i am facing a serious problem.Whatever things i download from net and select memory card,its giong to memory card it's sure but some internal memory is also using.And when the internal memory comes down below 1MB,then a msg comes poping that memory full,delete some memory.And at that time i cann't do nothing like net,msg,etc etc.So can any one kindly help me that how's possible to save or download the whole thing only in memory card and not in phone's internal memory.