Where can i find softwares like PDF reader and word doc reader to work on 5230 handset?
guys many people gives bad fake remarks on this set ,,actually this set is too good im using since month........be carefull with such fake reviews
I own 5233. Best Picture quality, best picture quality for a 2MP camera (More quality than 3.2MP Nokia X3. Idle for internet browsing. Supports 3gp, mp4, mpeg, wmv. Supports RTSP for Youtube. But, Sound quality is poor.
It is worth your money...
this phone is totly very bad only the tft quality is good.......abt music (without or headphone) not give good sound.the louding is very less.
Hello. what software i can use to answer call from my nokia 5230,thought my laptop.
Help please. My brother has a similar phone to mine(I have the 5230). He was able to connect his phone to our home broadband, but I can't?? What would cause this??
I have nokia 5230 about 1 week. Here is what i think about it...
Lets start with negative:
- Can't see shit in sun
- Pretty cheap plastic
- No stylus (wtf?), but some cheap shit guitar mediator instead.
- No data cable
- When connected with PC using data cable all is going very slow. All the updates, map downloading etc is just happening with some kind of turtle speed.
- The spot where you connect your charger to phone is weak and cheap and moving already. Weeee...
- When you want to put phone in your car stand, it just goes in very hard, and you need to use lots of power. It's not like click-click and you are going. It is more like "OMFG? Does it wants that i brake this shit or what?!"
- The Symbian OS is just.. i don't know.. it's just boring and i think very limited (maybe some geek thinks i'm wrong.. uuuuu big deal, go f*ck yourself! you think you are smarter than mee.. a? a? wanna fight??! i can kill you with my farts!)
- I had in my package pink back cover!! Why? I don't need one. I'm not 12 years old. For this i will sue nokia and get 50 bucks. And then i will buy something for my doggy dog. yea
Now positive thing:
+ Still can't see shit in sunny day
+ Had 2GB micro sd in my package. Had a surprise moment and i went all like "Hell yeah bitcheeesss!" then downloaded to it Bobby Womacks "Across 110th Street" and listen all night. that was cool. IT WAS!
+ I think about long battery life, i think..
+ Detailed screen. I mean 640x360 is much
+ Very cheap!
+ A-Gps in such a cheap phone, that's awesome bro!
+ Free lifetime Ovi maps navigation (the main reason why i even looked at this phone)
+ Nice music quality. Yes, it is nice.
+ Fast camera. Totally taking pictures off hot chicks at beach.
+ Feels heavy in hand. But like nice heavy. If you put it in your fist when in you are in a fight it's just feels good. Thanks nokia!
Andi think this s all.
Overall i think this phone is just very, very good for its price. I mean GPS smartphone for 160 bucks!! This is just a dream..
Worst phone i ever had. Battery randomly heats and drains very fast. You can't see whats going on on the screen in sunlight.
5230, 5233, 5235 is a total crap! bad camera, bad music has a pink tint on screen display, unlike the other touch screens available 5530 and up.
redgrapes, 19 Aug 2010i buy a nokia 5230 on 12/8/2010 @cost of Rs 7500 , now i wanted to know that this is 3G or not... moreHello.... Pls help me...Can I purchase Nokia 5230 Or not any other better moblie available in same price?
gs, 19 Aug 2010I bought this phone a month back. Today I faced a weird issue. I had charged my phone fully ... moreNo, it's not the app. It's a hardware problem. Take it to the service and they'll repair it.
sarma, 19 Aug 2010I am using this phone since three months.regularly I am facing a problem that if any used appl... moreyou need to close/exit the applications or else the battery will be drained. Its normal and happens with any smartphone. I am sure that you've noticed by now that a little green circle next to application indicates that it is still running. Ensure that the circle is not there after using apps and the battery should last longer.
I am using this phone since three months.regularly I am facing a problem that if any used applications li(messages,gallery, FM, and real player) not exited after usage the battery is getting heated and battery is getting discharged with in an hour
great phone, you cannot see the screen when you are out in the sun! that part sucks... otherwise great phone :)
This is a great phone, my friend has it. Its sound isnt the best, but just buy you a shox speaker to solve this problem. If you compare this to a sony ericson w890i its definately much beter. The new sony ericsons doesnt work good at all, so i think this is an
Economicaly great phone if you consider it costing only R1699 in namibia