SidewindeR, 08 Jun 2010You're welcome... Unlike n97 or 5800, 5230/33 doesn't have TV out functionality so I don't th... morethnx fr ur rply. Sir is der ny software available to connect d device wit tv???m askng this bcoz both n97 n 5230/33 use basically clone software wit very little much difference. So if it cn b done in n97 den y nt in 5230/33???
denver, 08 Jun 2010what is the sms capacity of this phone, how many sms can it store?It's practically unlimited. That is, you can store thousands upon thousands of messages and the capacity is only limited to the amount of internal memory or external memory.
All Nokia Smartphone Lovers
I have been on this portal from a long time especially in this forum. What I am seeing that people do not understanding that the difference between a Smartphone and a simple java based phone. Also they are much worried about internet browsers and browsing speed. Some people are asking for Office Document viewer. Well, guys…here your answers come.
 A Smartphone is a multitasking phone working on certain operating system along with java enabled technology.
 As far as internet browser is concerned, I would suggest you to go to address – mini.opera.com
 Here you will find appropriate version as per your mobile handset. Nokia users may also go for opera mobile which is a complete solution for them including download manager.
 Do and Don’ts for GPRS / Internet Browsing
1. Internet browsing is a battery eater task, so always keep enough battery (keep your mobile on charging if you have provision during browsing)
2. Use internet in full connectivity (Avoid low signal areas e.g. basement, closed and deep rooms, remote areas)
3. Use opera mini browser. Smartphone users may go for Opera mobile.
4. In your browser settings, allow much memory for cache size. It may vary from 500 kb to 50 Mb.
5. While browsing it will be advised to shut down other applications. (avoid radio,mp3 player)
6. Your Smartphone has a processor with a certain capacity. Do not run many applications to prevent hanging or death state of your mobile.
7. Downloading needs much battery so do it when having full charged batteries.
8. Your mobile processor is designed to run tasks efficiently. Don t put extra effort to store useless applications, themes, videos and mp3s more than allowed.
9. Remember! A wrestler having capability to lift a weight of 100kg may life 150kg if required but not 500kg. So keep your memory card with necessary applications and data only.
10. Listen guys, there is difference between a Smartphone and personal computer, so keep certain tasks for your pc only and don’t try to do every task thru mobile.
These are necessary but not mandatory things which one may keep in mind. It doesn’t matter how much heavy priced mobile you have. Matter is what if you have intelligence to use mobile efficiently.
That’s all folks. I hope some of you won’t agree with me as usual. But still I am here ready for your queries and suggestions.
can anyone tell me ,are the coloured shades of back cover(red,blue) provided inside or wonna buy seperately
joe.m.xavier, 08 Jun 2010i want to know is there any compliant for 5230 nokiathere is no problem with 5230 phone is awsome
Currently am using nokia 5230 but now i want to another mobile me and my budget us only 15000/-rs so advice me a best mobile... Pls pls pls
Jj, 08 Jun 2010Does opera mini 5 works in nokia 5230yes. in fact operamini5 is what i used to post this.