lud, 10 Mar 2010Try getting rid of the unwanted demo games. I have 42mb of free memory.I dont have any demo game installed
lud, 10 Mar 2010Check your phone memory and how much free space you have on your memory card.have about 50 mb on phone and abt 1 gb on card.
its says installing n then vanishes.
same thing with stuff from inbox. doesnt save when asked to.
already done with restoring factory settings, but still the problem persists.
PRS, 10 Mar 2010even after hard reseting my phone memory is 39mb i have cleared all web private data what to do? Try getting rid of the unwanted demo games. I have 42mb of free memory.
any1 getting any problems while installin any applications????
i tried installin google maps n few themes
after tht i am not able to install any other softwares neither am i able to save images from inbox.
all help is appreciated.
Just tried this phone and oh sure it's touchscreen and all but damn the user experience is the worst! The user interface is boring and flat. Plus, the touchscreen needs quite a force before it can even register a touch. You only want to get it because of the "touchscreen" but oh my god it makes you frustrated and get bored with it in just a short time.
even after hard reseting my phone memory is 39mb i have cleared all web private data what to do?
anand, 09 Mar 2010thanx yaar. yeah i used nokia 5300 and i absolutely admire nokia's music capabilities. i had p... moreu said that u have used ep-630 and pl-11 too
where does she9500 stand in comparison to both these IEm
pl do replyy
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970hi nisha......
am using 5230
but 5233 & 5230 are almost the same except 5233 dont have 3g & gps ....so in my 5230 there are only to options 1) automatic 2) english and no hindi...and i dont think smartphones supports hindi..
Gunjan, 09 Mar 2010Hi Jagdish,
Could you please inform me about the price of this mobile phone at Pune ? From ... more1) Price is 8500 two weeks before
2) I have purchased it in "Telephone shoppee" Sadashiv Peth
3) I don't know the GPS performance of 5800, but of 5230 its great.I have tried it from Pimpari to Swargate. Every small road is covered in the map and is highly accurate.
Confuse about 5233.whether go for it or not.how far tuchscreen better than normal keypad.is it repairable,if it(tuchsreen) damage.
nisha, 09 Mar 2010plz help me guys i m using nokia 5310 now and i want 2 buy a new nokia mobile but i m confuse... moreComparison between 5233 and 6303 Classic
You can check them out here : http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=2909&idPhone2=2658
You can clearly see differences in the fields for
1) Size Dimensions, Weight.
2) Display type and Size
4) 3G (is for 5230 Nuron only, not for 5233)
5) Camera and video recording
6) Operating System, CPU
7) GPS (is for 5230 Nuron only, not for 5233)
Apart from these you can also see that 5230/33 has Accelerometer for automatic screen rotation from portrait to landscape, Photo editor for camera.
Battery is of more power in 5233 but the larger screen and OS supported multitasking abbilities mean that you get similar stand-by/usage time. But practically it depends on individual usage.
WHAT THESE MEAN?
1) Difference in Dimension and weight mean that 5233 is bulkier than 6303 classic. 6303 is slimmer @ 11.7 mm against 5233's 15.5 mm.
2) Difference in Display : This is probably a very important experience of a phone. 6303 c has a 2.2" QVGA i.e 240x320 pixel screen. Whereas 5230 has a 3.2" nHD (360x640) screen with an aspect ratio of 16:9. 5233 has an unchallenged advantage here.
3) & 6) 5233 is a Symbian Series 60 (OS and UI) smart phone. It shares the same OS as Nokia 5800 XM, N97, N97 mini, X6, 5530 XM, 5230, Sony Ericsson Satio, Vivaz, Vivaz Pro and Samsung Omnia HD. It has access to far more applications than the non smart 6303 c. Also as you can see both has JAVA support. Differences in 3) and 6) are because of this reason. Both goes in favour of 5233.
4) & 7) 3G and GPS are very valuable addition to 5230. 5233 lacks both of them, so does 6303 c.
5) 6303 has a clear advantage here with a better resolution 3.15 MP camera with autofocus and dual LED flash. 5233 on the other hand has a 2 MP fixed focus snapper without a flash. Video recording is smoewhat better in 5233 as it records videos @ 30fps. Note that we watch movies in 24 fps. So 6303's 15 fps is a little less here.
Alright, so you'll by know understand that 5233 is better than 6303 classic. And it sure is. Unless you want a better camera and more pocket friendly phone. What's more is that the audio output performance by 5230 is far better than 6303 classic in every aspect. So a real value for money phone is 5233 in around INR 7400 - 7800/-.
That's the verdict.
Shah Rukh, Mumbai
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970dont know about the language! go check in shop! no 5310 is s40 and 5230/33 is symbian s60v5! but u have much much more apps and themes for 5233! and sure buy 5233!!
rajasri, 09 Mar 2010hey guys i'm using this fone for about a week n facing a problem. i'm listening to music in he... moreI think its ok! not problem! but my battery backup is little better! how u charged battery first time? u sqezzed battery totaly first time?
does nokia 5233 supprts hindi language and does 5233 supprts all apps and themes that my nokia 5310 supprts what is morefactor in 5233 than nokia 6303 i m waiting 4 ur ans plz reply (sorry 4 my english )
After using skyfire for an hour. I have removed it from my phone. the 5230 is a very poor web phone.
Just try using an Android or an Iphone.
FAR FAR superior !!!!!
Emir, 09 Mar 2010Yes i know! i understand! thats why im saying ttthhhhhhaaaaaannnnnnnkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyyyoooooooo... morehey guys i'm using this fone for about a week n facing a problem. i'm listening to music in headphone for 1 hour per day and 50 sms per day and battery lasts for only 1.5 days. is this normal?? please reply soon guys. is ur phone also giving same backup??