Dis was worst phone i ever used coz no 3g no wifi worst aduio quality which sucks............this phone is not slim ........now i sold dis phone at quikr at 3590..........now i m using micromax a60 which is 100000000000000 times better than it.....d only defect is battery which micromax a60 lacks
susheel, 12 Mar 2012Can this phone read Word and PDF files ?it cnt read pdf file bt othrwise phone z gud n superb batry bk up, easy 4 chatng, gud pictr quality. Bt i thng wch z nt gd dt z its nt a slim phone bt stil m hapy cz it z vry handy phone. M using ds ph frm last 3 mnths, fast speed internt, v cn easily upload photos throug fb, ds z my favorite phone. Must buy it.
ali savi, 11 Mar 2012my internet is not working on my nokia 5233.. plz help me..
Hope this will help.
We're might be on the same concept.
1. Activate your gprs settings with your service provider.
2. Save the gprs settings upon activation and set as default. Now try to connect. If its still not working, try what follows
3. Go to menu/settings/destinations. The saved settings from service provider are in the 'uncategorized destinations' select an access point and seperate it by moving in an empty destination or create a new destination. Observe the entire settings, you might find the answer.
4. Now go to web browser settings, select the destination youve created and set as default.
Also check the packet data settings, packet data access point should be 'none'.
An approximately 150 minutes of charging from drained to full, but when you are using the unit while charging, it will double the time, and that's what i called 'overcharging' and overcharging will lessen the life of the battery. -it's better safe than sorry.. Nothing to lose, nothing to worry. ;)
walkman, 10 Mar 2012totally sucks no 3g, mono dull sound waste of money!You are Right but no money wastage good phone
guys, overcharging is not possible in this phone (saw some opinions below). After the battery is fully charged, the phone runs in charger power.
Also there is no problem in using the phone with the stock charger connected.
[deleted post]its fruit of constant internet search. not available on one page
DINESH , 11 Mar 2012angry bird game ples tell me in my nokia hendset 5233 is campetable with this gameYes! S60v5 (5th edition) 360x640 games are all compatible.
AnonD-45347, 11 Mar 2012Very very tnx 2 u novire... U r such a cool n hlpfl guy...:')Hope this will help.
1. Use the orig charger only.
2. Do not overcharge, unplug if done.
3. Drain batt at least once a week before charge.
4. Check the voltage rating of the outlet source.
5. Clear browser cache regularly.
6. Multitask at least two at a time.
7. Do not use multi-connections.
8. Do not use the unit while charging.
9. Disconnect using connection manager after net use.
10. Format your phone and use anti-virus, it may have virus.
angry bird game
ples tell me in my nokia hendset 5233 is campetable with this game
Maddy, 04 Mar 2012Plz tell me guys Should i buy this phone No doubt .It's very good cell you can buy this
AnonD-45347, 10 Mar 2012My phone has v51.1.002 so, isnt it new? n should i update it. Novire when i plug in charger in... morehi simmi you are on the latest firmware version released by nokia. dnt get worry about getting hot of the charger and phone. its very normal. you should use opera mini for browsing internet that is fast and will consume less power of your mobile and your mobile will get less hot. my phone also gets hot during heavy use. i am using it for more than year. no problem yet.
novire, 09 Mar 2012hi simmi u can check the latest version of software for our phone is 50.2.x.x. goto home scree... moreMy phone has v51.1.002 so, isnt it new? n should i update it. Novire when i plug in charger in ttly empty bettery then the charger also get hot and my phone get hot when i use internet for different website and downloads so is it normal? Pleas novire and other guys ill be very greatfull to u