can any one tel me how to change song by using headsets of nokia 5233. i purchased a new phn but it doesnt chage songs when i pressing headset pin
AnonD-13159, 29 Dec 2011@Sbdevilmind hey..dude cn u plz tell me what headphone shud i buy to get d bst sound effect ?... moreBy using My nokia 5233 headphones m unable change the song by pressing the headset pin n also unable2 lift d cal plz send any soltn
Iam decide to buy a new phone then i have two choice they are samsung 575 and nokia 5233 which is better reply me pls!
now only one problem nokia smart installer is not working concert the internet but not install (no network problem).
Super phone. No complaint. Super touch, unbelievable internet response. Low cost, using easily, 16 gp expandable. Great Nokia...
Hay I take this phone it's good phone nokia
5233 is very good phone I like this phone my sweet phone nokia
the nokia 5233 mobile is awesome,i like it very much but it would be better that if it has 3g facility also.
awesome phone so esy to use i m using it for last 2 months no problm at all best at its price
bt nokia sincierly needs to upgrade it coz many phones of samsung r abt 2 ovrtak it
truly simbian rocks
[deleted post]guys 5233 is one of the best phn.... And i have one doubt guys how many g.b external support by 5233 tell me
nokia 5233 is a good entry level smartphone.basic features like a 2mp cam, symbian s60, nothing over the top.but after using it for nearly 2 years, im happy to say, "nokia 5233 is a sexy phone man!"
1. the camera though 2mp packs quite a punch.its really crisp and is better than most entry level android phones. images are clear and dont seem washed. video is damn good. gives options like widescreen,tv, etc etc.to sum it up, pics and vids in this phone will not disaapoint you, leaving ttu pleasantly surprised (in a happy kind of way)
2. the music quality is good.nothing to boast about.its got a decent set of equalizer presets, with different sorting options like artists album. the music is what i best enjoyed on it. doesnt sound washed or faded. with a good set of headphones (i recommend philips, gives good audio quality) ul definietly enjoy music on it.
3. the graphics are good. touch response fairly ok, u can blame it on the slow 434mhz arm11 processor, but then, u get what u pay. theres not many apps though since the os is quite outdated (the recent being symbian anna and belle OS). u can though increase and better the performance of the phone by moding the firmware(im not recommending, do it at your own risk!!!) but it wont update the os :P
4. good battery life. i used to charge it for 2 hours and use it for 2 days! with full use of music, games etc.
1. the os! at the price of this phone now, u can get the galaxy y,which is a value for money phone.
2. no 3g! (duh! again what u pay is what u get)
to cut a long story short 5233 is a phone ul love though will not cherish. its like that humble soldier who in his time was a beast slayer, and now well, can rest in peace.
AnonD-542, 30 Dec 2011You should have given a price frame. Anyways, for 1.4K INR you get a Philips she9700. For 35... moreYou should also check Sony MDR-EX57. I have Philips SHE9800 & this. First time i used this with my 5233 it sucks but after 3-4 days, i prefer EX-57 over SHE9800(just my opinion). It gives you very sweet sound & its very comfortable too.
AnonD-542, 30 Dec 2011You should have given a price frame.
Anyways, for 1.4K INR you get a Philips she9700.
For 35... more@Sbdevilmind
actually i dnt hav any idea regarding d price..!
N thnks a lot... :-)