awesome phone so esy to use i m using it for last 2 months no problm at all best at its price
bt nokia sincierly needs to upgrade it coz many phones of samsung r abt 2 ovrtak it
truly simbian rocks
[deleted post]guys 5233 is one of the best phn.... And i have one doubt guys how many g.b external support by 5233 tell me
nokia 5233 is a good entry level smartphone.basic features like a 2mp cam, symbian s60, nothing over the top.but after using it for nearly 2 years, im happy to say, "nokia 5233 is a sexy phone man!"
1. the camera though 2mp packs quite a punch.its really crisp and is better than most entry level android phones. images are clear and dont seem washed. video is damn good. gives options like widescreen,tv, etc etc.to sum it up, pics and vids in this phone will not disaapoint you, leaving ttu pleasantly surprised (in a happy kind of way)
2. the music quality is good.nothing to boast about.its got a decent set of equalizer presets, with different sorting options like artists album. the music is what i best enjoyed on it. doesnt sound washed or faded. with a good set of headphones (i recommend philips, gives good audio quality) ul definietly enjoy music on it.
3. the graphics are good. touch response fairly ok, u can blame it on the slow 434mhz arm11 processor, but then, u get what u pay. theres not many apps though since the os is quite outdated (the recent being symbian anna and belle OS). u can though increase and better the performance of the phone by moding the firmware(im not recommending, do it at your own risk!!!) but it wont update the os :P
4. good battery life. i used to charge it for 2 hours and use it for 2 days! with full use of music, games etc.
1. the os! at the price of this phone now, u can get the galaxy y,which is a value for money phone.
2. no 3g! (duh! again what u pay is what u get)
to cut a long story short 5233 is a phone ul love though will not cherish. its like that humble soldier who in his time was a beast slayer, and now well, can rest in peace.
Sbdevilmind, 30 Dec 2011You should have given a price frame.
Anyways, for 1.4K INR you get a Philips she9700.
For 35... more@Sbdevilmind
actually i dnt hav any idea regarding d price..!
N thnks a lot... :-)
ahhah!! So far so good!!
It's been 3months wit this phone n it's kick ass!!
I hav hacked it,installed my favourite apps and it's hell of a mobile!!
The only thing i want to knw is how do i flash it wit cfw??
Any expert here to tell mee that!! I'll be waitin!!
crazy-fan, 29 Dec 2011@Sbdevilmind
nt low neithr too high...! Just Suggest me a gud one ...wth medium budget bt shu... moreYou should have given a price frame.
Anyways, for 1.4K INR you get a Philips she9700.
For 350 INR you get a philips she3570.
Sbdevilmind, 29 Dec 2011Whats your budget?@Sbdevilmind
nt low neithr too high...! Just Suggest me a gud one ...wth medium budget bt shud b gud n quality...!
Sbdevilmind, 29 Dec 2011Ability to install non certified apps and access deep system files.@Sbdevilmind
hey..dude cn u plz tell me what headphone shud i buy to get d bst sound effect ?
N thx n advance.. :)
Alex, 29 Dec 2011hi, does nokia have fb page specific for nokia 5233? If so, can u please give the fb page link... more@Alex
the fb page s nt only fr nokia 5233...bt its about solving probs regarding any phone f nokia...!
Key...m tryng to find n giv d link...
Sbdevilmind, 29 Dec 2011Good to hear that you liked it. Which headphone was it? I forgot which one i suggested. Usuall... moreHello Sbdevilmind, it was a Philips she9700.. really loving it!
I've mailed another query to your gmail id. Kindly check.
I have never seen so bad phone ever i am a student and its dictionary is too bad samsung's is the best they use collins it is such a nice dictionary
I meen restore in file manager
dose I am set widget on belle tsunami
I am from india and my english is not so good.
santhosh, 27 Dec 2011dude wat does hacking the phone mean, can u explain it to me..............Ability to install non certified apps and access deep system files.
[deleted post]Sorry, i didn't understand your question (same reason i didn't reply before).
Anyways, if you are talking of doing system backup/ do system reset/ restart/ restore backup/. Then your former applications didn't show up. Its normal. Just reinstall every app one by one. And they will go back to their previous state (eg: you are in level 5 of a game. Doing this will let you resume from that level itself. Unless you have formated your memory card or deleted the system files from your MMC).
As for games, try the ones made by 'Polarbit'. 'Toon Warz' is a very good 3D game (first person shooter). Its hard though. 'Polarbit Raging Thunder' is the best motion sensor game. Get them from mobile9.
Alex, 29 Dec 2011Sbdevilmind, thanks a lot... thankyou so much for sending me the link of the Philips headphone... moreGood to hear that you liked it. Which headphone was it? I forgot which one i suggested. Usually its shh3570 or she9700.
My gmail id, firstname.lastname@example.org
And exam went well, thank you.
Sbdevilmind, 07 Dec 2011Actually i purchased it online myself. Online purchase is best. Only need to be careful from w... moreSbdevilmind, thanks a lot... thankyou so much for sending me the link of the Philips headphone. I purchased it right away and i'm finding it awesome! I just love the amazing bass which does not overshadow the treble.. it seems to be the right fit for me. i got in 4 days after ordering...really good packing too! When i returned here to thank you came to know u r away with exams... hope it went well..
Now i've got another problem and i cannot share it here in public. I would appreciate it if you could send me ur mail id. I'll mail u in detail.
crazy-fan, 25 Dec 2011@sam
hey..do one thng...just put ur question in the fb page tht nokia hs opened to help us...... morehi, does nokia have fb page specific for nokia 5233? If so, can u please give the fb page link? or just give the link of the page you were talking about..
Big Dady, 28 Dec 2011I am not able to understand Y no one talks about the bad touch experience..I am using this handset since the past 2 years & its touch expirence has been awsome to me better then any device in its range wonder why are you facing it perhaps you should increase the touch caliberation from the settings that should increase the touch expirence for you...