Anonymous, 15 Dec 2010why the uda file is~ blank(249B) in Katalyst?to gain more space in C:// drive.
hitman47, 15 Dec 2010guys dont go for flashing your handset and all there a software by name sbp shell u can find t... morecan spb shell remove certificate errors?no.
Does it consumes much ram ?yes.
With a custome software you can install almost all apps and it not consumes much ram. Also a lot of other advantages. So, it is up to you to decide.
hi guys. Check this site for loads of usefull softwares and games for s60v5 mobiles. Appniapps. Com. Most of the softwares are cracked and available for unhacked phones. And sb please guide me wether bluetooth of this phone has hid profile? Means can we connect external bluetooth keyboard with it. As iwas previously using 5320 nokia and it had.please reply thankx. Pony
guys dont go for flashing your handset and all there a software by name sbp shell u can find the cracked version or the registered version on mobile9.com install it and blive me ull forget symbian 3 or android or apple , its a awsome software...
PP007, 14 Dec 2010Hi all, After doing a bit of research I hv decided to buy this phone. Although I will buy t... moreaudio quality is not bad at all . in fact its better than some other models of nokia /other brands.its magnificent set in its range.i rate it by what it has not by what hasn't.i give it 9.5
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2010Overseer told u that flashlight was camera's flashlight. This mobile has no camera flashlight.... moreThanks mate for letting them know what i meant.i meant camera flash light. And the images captured in indoor is not good enough,it gives so much noises.but outdoor clicks are good.
Anonymous, 15 Dec 2010Guys im confused about buying a headset. By showing ur comnts im thinking about philps she/shh... morePhilips is a relatively new entrant in the field of headphones. So the chances of getting fake models are less. You will find lots of Sony and Sennheisers knock offs but not philips.
Recognising real from fake atleast in case of philips would be difficult. You will have to depend on build quality alone as sound quality at first would be kinda pathetic. It requires about 50 hours of burn-in time to produce it's real audio output.
dlsnhuff, 14 Dec 2010i wanna ask that be FAQ :
1. how is sound quality [music] if : a.use loudspeaker b. use defau... moreYour post is already answered. Still i would like to point out some of the misunderstandings that you have, just for your information.
Nokia n8 has video capture capability to take 720p videos. That is, resolution of 1280x720. Wvga is only 800x480. Although its a fact that no mobile camera takes wvga videos. 720x480 known as D1 is possible. And 'p' in 720p means 'progressive' not 'pixel'.
Guys im confused about buying a headset. By showing ur comnts im thinking about philps she/shh 9700. But im in bangladesh. So im not sure if i can find it in here. If i find it then im not sure that it is original or duplicate. Some1 tel me how can im sure abut its originality.
Guys u noticed. Sometimes when i'm going to capture a image there show some discolor or not gud quality. If so then i swiched it to video mode. . .haha. Bcz sometimes it make me confused. What is gud. Image quality or video quality. Most of the mobiles image quality is better than its video quality. But this mobile is difrnt. I think by comparing with its image quality the video quality is so nice. So dont use camera 4 image capturing, direct video. .hahaha.
dlsnhuff, 14 Dec 2010thanks a lot... that's quite give me information about it. i see...so it doesn't have dual s... moreOverseer told u that flashlight was camera's flashlight. This mobile has no camera flashlight.by the way this mobile isn't gud 4 camera but its video quality is nice like n95,5800. If ur budget is 6k then go 4 it.
Overseer, 14 Dec 2010M giving the answers serially-
1. The sound quality is clear and detailed...but its not loud ... morethanks a lot...
that's quite give me information about it.
i see...so it doesn't have dual speaker... >< .
but when i see the specifications, it's said that it has flash lite 3.0...i'm confuse.
dlsnhuff, 14 Dec 2010i wanna ask that be FAQ :
1. how is sound quality [music] if : a.use loudspeaker b. use defau... moreM giving the answers serially-
1. The sound quality is clear and detailed...but its not loud enough.but it doesnt mean that its low too, i use the loudspeaker for watching movies and tht is quite good, the default headset is good for making calls only,it doesnt have bass and loudness.use a good quality headphone or headset...that will make the sound perfect.i also got a diffrent headset.
2. Video capturing quality is also good or you can say best in 2 megapixel category,u cant get better in just 6k !
3.my reliance gives a constant internet between 15-25 kbps whole the day.try a better network if ur locality provides u.
4. I use zune video coverter for covertng videos and the results are jaw-dropping! Its clear enough as it has 16m colours. It has the same harware as that of 5800,just it doesnt hav gps chip,flash light and dual speakers.
5.i got my mobile 5 months ago and it got no problem regarding screen.resistive touchscreen has longer durability than capacitive touchscreens. Just dont drop your mobile on floors or give too much pressure on the screen.
Phew...hope u got all your answers.lastly...u cant get anythng better in just 6000, go for it blindly.
i wanna ask that be FAQ :
1. how is sound quality [music] if : a.use loudspeaker b. use default headset [is it better if use better headset ?]?
2. how is video quality [i know that it's VGA@30fps, that's not bad, just a bit diffrent from N8 that WVGA@30fps too] ?
3. how is internet connection at day [not night], for example, download a song [4 MB, how long ?] ?
4. how is graphic quality to see a video [for example, a music video] ? [youtube has 360p, n this handphone has good graphic which has 640X360 pix]
5. how about screen glass endurence ? is it quite durable ?
** PS : answer just using number from 1 to 10
-thanks for read my post [i wanna buy this handphone]. and if there's something 'bad' with this handphone [detail], please tell me too.
PP007, 14 Dec 2010Hi all,
After doing a bit of research I hv decided to buy this phone. Although I will buy t... moreGuys use this link for getting detail on c6 custom firmware n also to get the files.n also guide for flashing. http://pnht.org/?p=446
Thanks for ur support, the sound of the mobile is good,just the headphone that comes in the package is not good enough for music.i brought a diffrent headphone and the sound is loud,bassful n warm enough now.there is no problem in making and recieving calls. I am using ucbrowser in my mobile and i can download a 450kb file in 25-35 seconds and i am using reliance network. Net speed is good in the mbl.you need to install opera seperately.