Sbdevilmind, 29 Nov 2010Videos play perfectly in this device. You just need to convert the videos to mp4 format for op... moreThanks SB for the prompt reply its really helpful
will appriciate if you post the optimum video conversion settings for this phone
cedric, 29 Nov 2010i bought nokia headset but the headset looks like the headsets of nokia 5800 and other xpressm... morewhich is the headset you bought , dude . I mean its model number . How is the beats ?
I m confused 4 nokia 5233,lg cookie and pep plz help me and is there difference betwen this and chrome 5233
i bought nokia headset but the headset looks like the headsets of nokia 5800 and other xpressmusics with candy skull.the sound is very very loud and clear ! the music in headset is really amazing!
[deleted post]looks like symbian cannot survive even in low end market. Android is available under 10k
Hey utk,i have downloaded all the files of 5130 firmware version 7.97 from btusers site..and when i select the phone then it shows no APE variant file selected....and that's why i'm not able to flash...can you check out the files from the site and help me????
shanky, 29 Nov 2010Nokia 5233 in one word
AWESOMEbest mobile with perfect price.
i spend 7 to 8 hour on it(software+games) -kunal
Apu_India, 29 Nov 2010Please Help Me! I just want to buy a phone that i can use for a long period.(dependable hands... morenokia 5233 is always dependable and durable. But the the selection of a mobile solely depends on what you want from it.
yes the phone is good but the accessories ie the head phone quality is not so good so i request to change the head phone..........
Please Help Me!
I just want to buy a phone that i can use for a long period.(dependable handset).Someone please give me a review about the problems (hang or something else about this set).my budget is RS:6500 & i want to buy a perfect handset for me within this week,you can suggest me any other set.
I AM WAITING FOR A TRUSTED PERSONS REVIEW.
cool breeze , 29 Nov 2010Is it harmful for the ears if i use head phones for more than one hour ?1. Headphones don't harm ears, provided you don't hear at loud volume for too long. Listen at a moderate volume (volume at which you can hear someone calling) and you are safe to hear as long as you want.
2. Yes, you can but this phone has a very low sunlight legibility. This means you can't see thing on the screen under bright sunlight. This is a common issue with LCD screens.
3. Nothing happens if you remove the memory card without using the remove memory card option, provided you don't have any applications running in the background. If you are unsure about this then use the option. Else there is 1 in a million chance that your memory card might be corrupted.
4. No problem. But sometimes the menu might fail to open. It happened to me a couple of times using 'swiss manager pro'. Just restart the phone to solve this issue. Although i recommend you to restart the phone in case you want to terminate all background apps, as its safest.
Nokia 5233, 29 Nov 2010hello all
i want know the more about the videos and movies playback capabilities of nokia 523... moreVideos play perfectly in this device. You just need to convert the videos to mp4 format for optimum playback.
1. Yes, any movies of any size or duration can be played in this device (needs conversion though)
2. Videos never hang or lag. Either the videos won't play or it will play smoothly.
3. Fast forwarding and rewind is very much possible. There is also a jump feature that lets you go to any part of the video just by touching a desired position in the duration bar at bottom. This is what makes touchscreen phone such a pleasure to use.
4. No difference in playback of videos between normal and hacked firmware.
If you need to know what converter and what conversion settings is optimum for this phone, just ask. I will post it then.
Is it harmful for the ears if i use head phones for more than one hour ?
Can i allow sunlight to fall directly on the display of the phone ?
Whats the problem if i removed the memory card without using the 'remove memory card 'option in the file manager ?
Is there any harm to my phone if i select 'terminate all 'option in the 'kill me ' application ?
i want know the more about the videos and movies playback capabilities of nokia 5233 can people share there experiences with regards to video playback
1)is this phones h/w and s/w is good enough to play full length movies
2)are there any issues of lagging or hangigng
3)does this phone support fast forward/rewind of videos
4)differnce in playing videos with default FW and hacked FW
SB/Side/UTK could u share ur experience