Got this phone a month ago. I'm quite happy with it.
* Plays WMAs and Flash Lite as well as MP3, AAC and 3GP.
* I like the keys, although the softkeys and call/hang-up keys can be mispressed because they are all on the same plate.
* Flexible and good looking menus.
* Brilliant screen - I was worried that text may be too small but there are 3 font sizes.
* 1.3MP camera is reasonalble - no flash but there is a night mode. The shutter key is handy for activating the camera but it's actually better to use the Select key for shutter and zoom. The camera goes into standby so it's always ready to take more pictures. The camera mode designed to be used in landscape.
* The internal memory of 5MB is small, but the camera etc can be switched to use SD card by default.
* There is a hiss on the earphones when playing music...almost like a cassette.
* Earpiece volume is a little quiet.
* There is no adjustment to keep the screen brightness down.
* I can't figure out a way of getting the built-in mp3 ringtones out of the playlist.
i dont know...i still think d only best music phone is sony ericsson's walkman.and 5300's sound quality is not as good as walkman.but this phone is also NICE!!!so if ur thinking to buy this phone,go ahead
for popoliee: Nokia 5300 supports java games and java applications only.
did anyone noe what type of game that nokia 5300 support..??? (sorry for my english)
got this phone yesterday and it rocks! just installed themes and games. love the sound quality and the display screen is fantastic. nokia really pulled this one! two thumbs up for nokia 5300!
>love the iphone theme that i downloaded hehe!
am about to buy this phone and i want to know what is included in the sales package,whether a memory crad is included
does the phone come with a memory card? if so, what size card does it come with?
hey i was wondering how loud is the speaker? is it louder than the nokia 6233? i am looking to buy a very loud nokia phone. can anybody tell me which is better between the nokia 5300 and nokia 6233? reply quick plz.
If you're confused, get both ^^ the new 5700, the combine of 3250 and 5300.
I really think the design is beautiful and dynamic, I just saw it at nokia studio. An eye catcher, love it!!
5300 is very loud and if you use your own headphones such as ones that go right in your ears the sound is amazing
which is better 5300 or 3250? my friend says 5300 is much better because 3250 has a problem about its twisting mechanism and 5300 is louder than 3250 is it true?and 5300 has better graphics?
i have heard that nokia 5300 sound is monophonic in speaker.is it true.if true why nokia is telling its a xpress music phone
ive got the phone for almost 2 months now. its a actually a good phone, love the features as well as the displays and the music player.
the only thing that irritates me is when you try to change the song while playing it to a different genre or artist it takes over a minute to switch them, is this true for all of you have this phone or am i the only one experiencing it?.as everyone knows the battery sucks but over all it rocks!
tis fone is da greatest.. i m buying tis fone very soon... da mp3 is just spectacular.. haih....
The best nokia model ever..ppl out there, if there's any cons with tis fone pls do email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have w810i and now im planning to buy a new phone.. Is this 5300 really rockz? betr than my w810i (except 4 d camera)..
I have a problem with my SE sms capacity.. Only 150-200 msgs... Always got FULL INBOX!! Da**! Danke im voraus!