i want to know that nokia 5310 model is of which series?
what is the quality?
why the keys are here in red?
In Tunisia,nokia 5310 is come with 2GB memory card , thsi phone can support 4GB memory card , it is not symbian phone, very fast tu use and it have a very good sound quality .
Buy it if u can .
5310 has good audio output equal to N91, speaker output maybe not good, but on the whole an excellent phone. Nokia is No 1 always, second to none
My review for this phone:
-Sound quality through headset is excellent
-Very light and stylish design
-3.5mm headset jack
-16M TFT display
-Weak battery life
could eny body have this phone tell me about some thing?i've heard that when playing music you can't browse any other application in my phone and the song stops.what't mean it turns into mp4 or ipod.could any one know about it?please any one answer me rabidly couse i'm gonna buy it next weak.
This phone is from France actually, the owner of Nokia went there and found the design in the France. Why the speaker is bad, I don't know, why the camera is bad I don't know, but it is raining outside now, that I definitely do know. Why you want 3.5mm jack also I don't know, if you want music buy tape recorder. If you want photo buy camera. Always wanting everything in phone.
so just summerising all the bad point of this phone:
- speaker is not very loud as it is a slim phone
- camera is really bad
- battery is bad, but thats common for most nokia phones
nokia almost got it right with this phone (nice try but not cigar)
1. the microphone is situated on the front of the phone, on the side, this is really annoying, as people actually hold the phone that way, so you tend to cover the microphone with your hand or finger(s)
2. the camera is really really bad, i mean it's supposed to be a 2megapixel phone like the 6500 classic and 6300, but in actual fact it's more like a 1 megapixel, there is a lot of distortion when taking pictures and videos.
3. the most common one battery life is still a main problem with nokia phones in general.
like i said before, nice try nokia.......but no cigar.
p.s i work in a mobile phone store and have tested various nokia 5310's, my feedback is also from a lot of customers who have purchased the handset.
Hi all. Where is the 3.5mm jack in this phone? I cant see anything in the pictures. Is it having 3.5mm jack on the phone or through a pin?
it's all depends what u need!
you want a slim phone, looks nice ,easy to carry
and just for making phone calls and txt
get 5310 or maybe 6300
i need a gps and i don't want to pay for it thats y i got a 6110 nav
so many ppl like it just bcoz it's NEW and slim
This phone sucks... Very low sound quality... dont expect because of its very slim design... crap