I got this phone one month ago (9990 INR).
I rate this phone as AVERAGE (7/10 RATING POINTS)
Some of the Cons are:
1) The battery life is VERY POOR. Needs charging very one and a half days.
2) The operating system is not very stable, It hangs, gets stuck, i don't know why. Symbian 9.3 Feature Pack 2 is JUST FOR NAME.
3) The Music quality is not so pleasing, AT LEAST NOT QUALIFYING TO BE OF THE XPRESS MUSIC FAMILY.
4) The volume of music not that LOUD, surely not to be regarded as XPRESS MUSIC. I would suggest that in the next firmware, both the MUSIC QUALITY & VOLUME should be enhanced to at least to 150% of their present values.
For your information, N73 has better music quality and much higher volume compared to 5320, even though it is not an XPRESS MUSIC PHONE, yet is of almost the same price range.
5) There is no provision for Animating Wallpapers and Picture Messaging. A Picture Message is considered as an MMS instead of an SMS in this phone.
6) The interface of Web Browser is not so pleasing.
7) Video playback quality is ordinary, even poor in some cases.
8) Many audio and video formats cannot be played on it.
9) The 128 MB RAM is useless, its use is not fully made. The phone frequently hangs in the Music Player.
10) 369 MHz ARM 11 Processor is just for name. The 225 odd MHZ processor of N73 is far faster than its processor.
11) The Camera Quality is average.
12) The applications loaded on the phone are all useless as they are all internet based and to use them, the user should necessarily have an unlimited GPRS Connection.
So more applications and better games should be included in the new firmware.
Conclusion: Nokia should immediately release a New and More Stable Firmware for this phone which will debug all the above cons among others. The current latest firmware (v 3.26) is deplorable.
OWAIS, 01 Jan 2009 Shud i buy nokia5320 or nokia n735320 is a nice package in a low budjet. with dual camera nd 3G support it has a 3.5mm audio jack. besides this symbian series 60 which offres multitasking feature. audio quality is satisfactory. nd one advantage is 16k clr screen.
Can anyone here please tell me howz the overall performance of this phone is & how long the battery life is?
Thanks for your help !
omer, 01 Jan 2009setting phone setting general own key select what you want to launch by pressing m... moreOmer,what is the diff.between 3g n 3g with hsdpa support?can i watch continues mobile tv on 3g without hsdpa?is there any diff.watching mobile tv on 3g with hsdpa support?what about downloadings in both 3g n 3g with hsdpa?reply....
OWAIS, 01 Jan 2009 Shud i buy nokia5320 or nokia n73n73 is a nice phone all around except the phone is slow in performance and battery life is awful.... but for 5320 i dont hav any experience...
i don't understand why nokia 5320 does not have tv out?? it has symbian operating system for applications...means if i need to give presentation so i can easily attach to multimedia...i dont understand y nokia put tv-out system in those sets which has no operating system like nokia 3600, 7310 supernova and 6500 slide?? wat is the reason behind that?? this is useless......wat to say its a marketing strategy or competition
omer whats modem? i hear people talking about connecting their phone to pc and using it as 3.5G Modem for Internet ? can u please tell me what this means.
thank you !
Someone pls pls pls suggest me which one to buy in Nokia for good music experience, overall prblm free, durable handset N78 0r 5320 xprs music. pls dont compare the no of features. Another important need is that the volume shd b loud enough to hear the caller thru headset. pls answer me asap i'm buying within another 5 days.
i want to buy 5320 but not sure whether i can install .sis files or third party softwares in this.
Can any1 tell me where to find Push to talk in this(5320) phone? They have mentioned it in the specifications but i couldent find it.
trojan, 01 Jan 2009i bought this phone two days back ..this is the worst phone in nokia.it get automatically rebo... morei think u maybe had buy a faked phone o recond phone!!! coz the Nokia's made phone no cheap like that.
i bought this phone two days back ..this is the worst phone in nokia.it get automatically reboots.it is always hanging.waste os.camera worst quality.keys are so worst and hard to press.my sincere advice is not to buy this phone
cherrypie, 01 Jan 2009thnx! one more,
when i push the own button
the own key setting will came out
how to ena... moresetting
select what you want to launch by pressing my own key.
can anyone tell me if i insert a 8gb memory card 2 this phone, r will geting problem???