lakhmikant, 30 Aug 2008go for nokia n73 for better camera and muzik sets.
N73 for better camera & music??lol..
Cebu City, Philippines, this is weird: the 5320 sells at only 10t plus at JUNREX cellphone store, and even given at zero percent interest via credit card. In others, its still going at 12T plus.
Go for Symbian 60, you can install mobipocket and read books with it.
RUBY, 30 Aug 2008rite now im looking mobile, with has a gud looks,slim,lighter phone with a gud camera.
so tha... morethen go for innov8
I'm sure it will satisfied you!!!
but N95 8GB has enough criteria for a photographer
it has large 2,8" display,5MPX with carl-zeiss lens and one important thing is that N95 8GB has more durability because it is not a touchscreen phone
rite now im looking mobile, with has a gud looks,slim,lighter phone with a gud camera.
so that i can take along with me.cos im a photographer.help me out plize..............!
sprachentuten, 29 Aug 2008ei guys...will be buying a new phone tomorrow (hopefully someone reads this before that hehe).... moreWell depending on your need and preference. I am also considering these two phones.
Here's what I think about the two:
- 5610 has better camera, 3.2 megapixels, autofocus. 5320 only has 2 megapixels and fixed-focus camera. 5610 camera is sharper with better colors, 5320 has problem keeping color noise from the photos.
- 5610 has bigger screen, 2.2" TFT. 5320 only with 2" TFT screen
- 5320 has better applications:
- Say and Play for music
- English dictionary
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF files viewer
- Better gallery (It seems so, to be confirmed)
- More usable and readable calendar.
- Better alarm, can be configured to have multiple alarms to be set (It seems that 5610 do not have the feature, to be confirmed)
- Smart phone browser (5610 seems to only have a WAP browser)
- N-Gage games support
- 5320 can store virtually unlimited number of contacts and phone numbers (only limited by the memory space), 5610 can store 2000 contacts. (But 2000 contacts are good enough for me just in case it matters to you)
- 5320 has a bar form factor and it's thinner. 5610 has a slider form factor and it's thicker.
- 5610 has a fun NaviSlide slider
So if basically if the photo camera is important to you, 5610 should be your choice. If you rather to have better applications and nifty OS features, 5320 is for you.
For me, I plan to buy a new digicam soon, and I appreciate the nifty software features, so I wouldn't mind buying a 5320 instead of 5610, since the price of 5320 is cheaper than 5610 here.
I have nokia 5700 loudspeaker is very good. How about nokia 5320? Nokia 5320 just one loudspeaker or have 2?
i have tis hp.. buttons hard to press..much touted symbian os system does not support many softwares.. ngage not ready yet...the only gd thing bout it is dat it is cute..wonder if other 5320 users share my views
ei guys...will be buying a new phone tomorrow (hopefully someone reads this before that hehe)... my minds's havin' war games bout which phone to buy, this baby or 5610? I've narrowed down my options with these two (due to budget restraints)..I'm definitely impressed with the symbian OS for 5320, but not sure bout the audio quality, well, not also sure for 5610... i was thinking of using the phone for band rehearsal, so i can record any tunes that we might create while inside the studio... between these two, any suggestions?
5310 price history: November 2007 - 14,000+
August 2008 - 9,000+
Loss of money if you are impatient: 5,000 pesos in 9 months
You decide. My rule: NEVER BUY A NEWLY RELEASED CELLPHONE, BUY AFTER ONE YEAR.
hey m so confused bcuz
in Gsmarena's rewiev dat wrote that it has a 2.0 inch 262k lcd but in the specs they wrote 16M so plz help me out
I dont know about rotateme but landscapepro can be installed on the phone. Ngage is not available currently but symbian games play smoothly. Its navipad can move in eight directions.