@Rba + Tsepz
Thx guys for the info i would go for the 5320 xpressmusic becoz of the N-Gage gaming & it would be much cheaper than the 6220 classic
This Nokia N5320 would have been a very wonderful phone if not for its camera just 2 mega pixels. If you can increase it to at least 3.2 mega pixels, it will be one of the best phones on earth. Let's see what its slide version will be made of. Pls let its slide version contain this 3.2 mega pixels with superior flash. Thanks for reading.
U don't see people carrying diz fone is because dis fone isn't even released yet!!!! Simple! Duh!!!
voice control to music player!!!!!!! thats the limit! i got to have this phone
This looks like a kids phone LOL. What's with the colour? I never see people carrying this type of phone.
It depends on what you like..
If you are more into music and gaming, then go for the 5320XM. If you are more into imaging and taking and watching videos, then go for the 6220c.
5320XM advantages over 6220c:
1. 5320XM has been specified to provide 24 hours music playback time while the 6220c's music playback time is yet to be known.
2. 5320XM is N-Gage gaming compatible while the 6220c's specifications' page didn't mention about it.
3. 5320XM have the Nokia Say and Play voice control music novelty.
4. 5320XM got 140 MB user memory while 6220c got 120 MB user memory.
5. 5320XM got 85 MB free executable RAM memory while 6220c got 80 MB free executable RAM memory.
6. 5320XM got a 3.5 mm audio jack while 6220c only got 2.5 mm AV connector.
7. 5320XM got bundled with the Nokia HS-45 Xpress Music Headset while the 6220c got bundled with the regular Nokia HS-47 Headset.
6220c advantages over 5320XM:
1. 6220c got 5 megapixel Carl Zeiss autofocus camera lens with Xenon flash while 5320XM only got 2 megapixel camera with LED flash without autofocus(not quite sure whether dual LED or single LED flash.)
2. 6220c got VGA (640x480) 30 fps mpeg-4 video recording while 5320XM only got QVGA (240x320)15 fps mpeg-4 video recording.
3. 6220c got TV-Out while 5320XM doesn't have.
4. 6220c got 2.2 inches screen while 5320XM only got 2 inches.
5. 6220c have GPS functionality while 5320XM doesn't have.
Similarities of the two handsets:
1. Both have ARM11 369 mhz CPU processors.
2. Both came preinstalled with the Macromedia Flash Lite 3.0.
3. Both have the latest Symbian S60 OS v.9.3 and many more things to mention...
And one more thing.. These two handsets are clearly targetted at two different marketting niche. The published price of the Nokia 5320 Xpress Music is 220 Euros before taxes and subsidies while the 6220c's published price is 325 Euros before taxes and subsidies.
Hope this helps! =)
It realy depends on what you use the most. Both 5320xm and 6220c are going to be great,well priced S60s. Both are aimed at different crowds. The 5320xm is mainly for Music and Gaming whilest the 6220c is for taking pictures and videos, its an imaging device. Both have Nseries cousins, 5320xm -N81 and 6220c -N82.
I don't know which one to purchase when it release in South Africa the 5320 expressmusic or 6220 classic my current fone is a nokia 6233 & one of above fones will be my first S60 could someone please advice me which one to get & the pro & cons of each one thx
Dani : ur not welcome here! go back to SE's hut, and maybe they will appreciate your blasphemy..... i love Nokia phones..... they really know comfort and convinience, they have user-friendly interface, very simple yet loaded with loadsa features.. especially this new addition, 5320XM-great... i agree with u tzeps(correct me if i'm wrong)....
Unknown Caller Picture (MyDownloadedPicture1)
Unknown Sender Picture (MyDownloadedPicture2)
Unknown Caller MP3 (MyDownloadedMP3_1)
Unknown Sender MP3 (MyDownloadedMP3_2)
Alarm MP3 (MyDownloadedMP3_4)
Calendar MP3 (MyDownloadedMP3_5)
where are the speakers they aint on back or side check out the pics on nokia site also
its trully WOW factor from nokia! the design is amazing!! come on SE, lets change ur stiff design into the fresh and dynamic, W series getting bored.
What's the problem with the stand by time?? For me and almost everyone it's fine. You'll never get this time at least if you really use your phone so don't complain. If you don't like it just don't buy it.
look at the expected talk time...
You've got to be kidding me...