This is such a bad cellphone i have ever seen. So dont wanna to purchase this sort of mobile. I found a little bit comfort to use it. If u wanna to purchase a phone u would prefer Simphony C101 or Motorolla C113.
nikhil, 02 Jul 2010and yes i do know that 5530 has no 3G or GPS, but if i disregard that, what wud be btr? 5235/5... more@nikhil my friend has a 5235, I myself have a 5530 model
a) sound quality: better on 5530
b) camera quality: 5235 has 2mp/no led, 5530 has 3.1mp/led
c) battery life: both kinda suck, they last up to 3 days, sure 5235 has got a larger battery, but the phone itself is larger and so is the screen/energy consumption, I guess
d) don'k know
e) i'd say 5530 has nicer cotrast, colors... 5235 screen looks kind of pale, i can't be fixed through options; 5530 has a smaller screen but the same resolution... in my opinion, 5530 wins; it also depends on 3G/WLAN/EDGE connections - 5530 has got WLAN support, but no 3G, so I mostly rely on EDGE when watching f.i. Youtube videos... -
Hope I helped
and yes i do know that 5530 has no 3G or GPS, but if i disregard that, what wud be btr? 5235/5530 for the attributes i mentioned in the post below.
hi guys..i am confused between nokia 5235 and nokia 5530. which one would you think is preferrable.
a. sound quality
b. camera quality.
c. battery life.
d. any message lock/memory card lock facility?
e. which is btr to watch movies or videos on?
Nahid, 01 Jul 2010I'm facing proble after updating to farmware 30.00.9. The phone goes off when I receive or ma... moreHi najib
Just simple, If hard reset can't solve the problem then come to nokia centre...but make sure that you did correct install new software.
I'm facing proble after updating to farmware 30.00.9. The phone goes off when I receive or make call. This is not solve even after master reset. Can anyone help?
Nuwan, 15 Jan 2010Dear Miroo,
Hacking the phone is very cool though the procedure is bit complicated. And if ... moreHi Nuvan,
Could you please fwd me the 5530 hacking procedure (Both ways)hellox 2 and Certificate + Signer.
it would be a favour if you could attach the necessay files... Thanks a ton..
my email id firstname.lastname@example.org
[deleted post]Dear Vish,
I have already posted the answer for your question... But it says after evaluating, they will post it in GSMarena... So please check after two three hours... Your answers will be there after GSMarena team's evaluation...
[deleted post]Hi Nuwan,
I have updated the software to V30 - it working fine - However the kinetic scrolling in the main menu is not verysmooth and the vibration feel is changed
Please tell me the name of the application which you have to clear the RAM like (RamBlow) also give me the name of some applications which you really like.
help needed, 29 Jun 2010Hi Nuwan
Its me again !! I finally managed to download some utilities from Ovi store yday w... moreDear 'Help Needed' brother/sister,
As far as I know We don't have mobile Firefox version for Nokia S60 V5 touch screen family... (i.e. Nokia 5800, 5530, 5230, N 97, X6, SE Satio etc...)
However there is a Firefox version for Nokia N900 which uses a different OS..
So there is way to compare Mobile firefox with skyfire... Skyfire is a good mobile web browser which supports S60 V5 devices (like our Nokia 5530) However it consumes a huge amount of RAM... Biggest advantage of using Skyfire is, you can view almost all the flash enabled web sites without any problem just like you do in your computer...
I can recommend you another great browser called 'Digia Web' which supports Flash web sites as well as 'java Scripts'... That's an amazing browser because it consumes a little amount of RAM compared to 'Skyfire'
However still there are stability issues with Digia Web so my best recommendation would be Opera Mobile browser which is the most popular one too.. but unfortunately it doesn't support Java scripts as much as Digia web does.. That's a shame...!
Vish, 28 Jun 2010Hi Nuwan,
You are right, Its better to update to the Nokia V30 rather CFW.
Please tell m... moreDear Vish,
Seems you already know the name of the RAM clearing software... That's 'RamBlow' just like you've mentioned...
Other most important software for me are mentioned below for your reference. (This list has been put here by me even before... Hope you wouldn't mind about the repeated answer...)
1) Google Maps (Just like Google earth on your PC)
2) Y-Browser (File manager software, but way better than the default one... You can go in to hidden system files too)
3) 360ting (Good Music player)
4) Resco Photo Viewer (Photo Viewing, browsing, Basic Photo editing software)
5) Photo browser (Photo browsing software with a very cool 3D like interface)
6) Quickoffice (Can Open, edit Office documents like Word, excel & power point.. Even Microsoft Office 2007 files can be edited using the new version of quickoffice mobile.)
7) Adobe PDF reader
8) Paint pad (Picture drawing tool)
9) Opera mobile (Very good web browser)
10) Youtube (You can view even high quality youtube videos directly from this software without any problem.)
11) Fring (VOIP calls, Video chat via Skype, Facebook, yahoo messenger, google talk etc chatting...)
12) Bright light (Use your mobile as a torch)
13) PhoNetinfo (Gives the System information of your mobile)
14) Net-Qin Anti Virus (Protect your mobile from virus, Spams etc.. Block unwanted calls, firewall also available, Best option is Start Up control)
15) JbakTaskman (Very good task manager like software)
16) RAMBlow (Memory cleanup tool)
17) Free i-SMS (Threaded SMS view just like in Apple i-phone)
18) SymSMB (You can connect to any network via Wifi and you can share a folder in your mobile as well..)
19) VMenu (Menu view just like in Apple i-Phone with kinetic scrolling..)
20) MSDict (Oxford Dictionary Mobile version)
21) DigiaWeb (Another great Internet Browser which is light and supports flash as well as java scripts...)
22) FlipFont (Changes the interface fonts as you want)
Though I've got so many applications installed I rarely use them most of them... But above are used by me regularly... So I can recommend them without any hesitation... (Few of above software may require a Hacked mobile... Signing applications will not work for them...)
Hi, all. I've bought 5530 nokia just 2 days ago! I like it very much! Most of all the sound. I satisfied of it.
is der a zoom in camera (b4 and after) and flash light in camera?? price?? nd hws touch screen effect? please tell me frnz...
hi..i want to buy 5530..pls. tell me its advantage & disadvantage in details plsss.. hws the sound quality and can v zoom d pic after capturing it.. pls tell me fast..
Sudheer, 28 Jun 2010Is there any Mobile Tracker facility in Nokia 5530 model when mobile is lost? B'coz i lost my mobileYes here is a software named Anti theft tracker.!you can install it in your phone and make it safe
anay, 29 Jun 2010hey guys i m thinking of buying nokia 5530 express music can anyone tell me its advantages and... morePros: nice wifi, good sound and video quality, texting is great(once you get the hang of it), some awesome apps, touch screen is quite responsive unlike some similar models, good camera, video recording is quite impressive for a 3.2MP camera.
Cons: No 3G and GPS, it is a bit slow in my opinion, battery life is kind of suckish (i charge my phone every 2 days), poor indoor photo quality.
I hope this helps :)