Which one is better this phone or samsung jet..can tell me what a good thing in this phone?
uh nuwan my 5530 has a problem the remaining internal memory is 2.0 mb since I opened the RSS feed I need to hard reset my phone (due to opening the feed server it says "feed server not ready) so how di I hard reset it
Ymelfilm, 11 Feb 2010Dear Guys,
i bought this phone, and i must say it is a pile of shit for me using it in VN. I ... moreDear Ymelfilm,
I just read your comments and thought of putting my opinion about it too...
Regarding your first impression about the phone, I don't have anything to say as it's totally up to you to consider anything as 'pile of shit'
1) For your 'bike riding' problem is quite something... Isn't it..? Actually for that problem, you should have bought a touch screen phone anyway...! Didn't you know this will occur at the first place...? You'll tell the same for the Apple i phone 3GS too, if you bought that one.. (I can't use this 'pile of shit' touch screen mobile while I'm riding my bike... Really funny...!)
2) Your second complain is so silly man...! 'I can't photo shoot myself because I can't feel the touch screen...!' Very funny... This clearly shows that you don't even know the phone...! Didn't you really see the dedicated camera button at the side of the phone...? Oops...!
3) hei... If you're telling sound in this mobile is bad... I am just wondering what would be the phone you would say it is good...! (Hei.. Check your ears... And use a great ear buds to feel the music...)
4) This is the only thing I agree with you... Yeah.. It slides a bit and likely to easily fall down... And it has happened several times for me.. But nothing happened.. Actually it gave me good chance to check the strength of my mobile.. I dropped this mobile several times and once all parts (battery, battery cover and the mobile) went all over the place... But after all, phone is working like a charm...! (Nokia is always best for that character.. Very rigid chases...)
5) Going internet is anyway a suffering in a tiny mobile screen... Not a particular thing to this mobile... Why don't you buy a laptop so that you can go anywhere while surfing internet as you wish...? I mean in a big screen...
Yeah... You better change it soon...
You know why..? Because you don't deserve it...
We (Eastern people) call this as 'Karma' which prevents some people by seeing the good things... (That's why they always complain even if they had the best... They have a complaint for it...!)
Craig1911, 11 Feb 2010Thanks for letting me know. You wouldn't mind giving me the address from where you got the cra... moreDear Craig1911,
Please visit www.dotsis.com and there you'll see a plenty of great software for mobiles... For 5530 (S60 V5) there are so many cool stuff... (Most of them are cracked..)
This is the link,
However you'll have to 'hack' your 5530 in order to install everything as you wish... I think you're aware of 'hacking' and all that.. Because it's kind of a procedure...
If you don't know anything about it, No worries, you can learn it in this forum by searching the posts with patience.. Googling is also another option but there are bad stuff as well as good stuff...
Visiting www.dotsis.com will help you to learn about 'hacking' also...
Yeah... According to me, of course it's worth buying Nokia 5530 Xpress Music... I'm in love with this mobile just like most of the other people who read these opinions..
There can be people who will never be satisfactory and for them, complaining against something is kind of a habit rather than appreciating it...
I'm not one of them...
Nuwan, 11 Feb 2010Dear Craig1911, It doesn't come with Document Viewer by default though you can install it l... moreThanks for letting me know. You wouldn't mind giving me the address from where you got the cracked version would you? In your opinion is this phone worth getting? Thanks again.
i bought this phone, and i must say it is a pile of shit for me using it in VN. I m around to change it.
1. we ride bikes here: on the bike u cant handle it bc ur fingers cant feel the buttons - more dangerous, need more attention to text.
2. U hardly can make a photo about urself bc u cant feel the button when u turn the lens in front of u.
3. The sound.. where is the bass,middle and high tone setting?
not so loud, no bass in the factory deafult
4. so slidy, easy to drop it from ur palm, totally not palm-friendly this shape.
5. Using the wifi in a cafe is a suffering - this OS is so shitty compearing with win mobile office.
so, i change it soon
I am planning to buy a mobile phone is it better to buy 5530 or samsung i900
Dear Cyber-shot under dog,
Hei... I think I've already confirmed you in facebook but I don't exactly know who you're as I recently confirmed so many I didn't really have a time to go through all the profiles...
Can you please give me an identification...?
Thanks in advance...
Craig1911, 10 Feb 2010Hey guys. Just wanted to find out if this phone comes with quickoffice as an application as i'... moreDear Craig1911,
It doesn't come with Document Viewer by default though you can install it later on... (Adobe reader as well as QuickOffice) And of course they're not for free so you'll have to buy them...
Anyway I now have both above software and they're working just great... Quickoffice premier can even support MS office 2007 files and can edit them too...
However I didn't buy above and I'm using cracked versions... (Have to be honest on that...) But they're working just fine...
Hey guys. Just wanted to find out if this phone comes with quickoffice as an application as i'm planning to get it as soon as it's officially realised here in south africa. Thanks.
Hi. Can anyone tell me if this phone has a document viewer. I'm thinking of getting it but first need to know if it has one. Thanks.
Ok. I bought the Nokia 5530 today and it is a really good phone, video is excellent on it, touch screen is nice, shortcuts are pretty handy. I have one little problem though, when I gave her my number to change over she put in the wrong number and now I have somebody elses mobile number. I don't know if it is 3G or not, there's a little square thingy that looks like it is 3G, but not too sure. Hate the fact that when you lock the phone no time comes up so when you wanna look at the time you have to unlock the phone again, but ah well. Bluetooth is really fast on it, don't know much a bout the WI-FI part of it though, LED light on the phone is pretty bright but would be a lot better if it had Xneon flash. 16M colours are good, wouldn't be extremely good, but for the money their good. Anybody know any good apps for this phone? Sound and video quality is fantastic on it and the whole phone is just brilliant!
HEART, 10 Feb 2010Already done that. :( it still have a blank email bar on my homescreen. Thanks anyway :) have you checked how many sms on your sim card. pls check if the memory in sim card is full, then delete some. same goes for the phone memory and for this you have to take out your memory card and then check. hope this solves ur problem.