luisito, 10 Jan 2010well nuwan!! yesterday I bough a 8gb memory card i,ve searched via wifi but it doesn find any... moreDear Luisito,
What...? I actually don't know about a common code which can unlock your phone in order to install unsigned software... The procedure I know is which I have already described you...
And yes.. The procedure is little bit complicated but you'll be able to follow it... (You said you've already hacked an N95 before...) So I'm wondering why you can't follow the same steps this time too...
However as you've not mentioned your email, I am unable to send you the required software... However if you search the internet a little bit more (spending some more time with patience..) then you'll find the particular software and documents by yourself...
Hi all, just received my 5530 and I can't get my sim to work, this phone is definitely unlocked and I have read all the instructions but can't seem to get it offline
Nikko, 11 Jan 2010@Sarah - You can download this font here.
Do... more@Sarah - Click this link not the other one.
Sarah, 10 Jan 2010hey .. i have this phone for 3 weeks now and i love it
but i need help .. how can i change t... more@Sarah - You can download this font here.
Download it, then copy and paste to your Mass Storage (E:) and paste it in "Resources" folder. After that, remove the phone from your PC and then Turn off your phone and turn it on again. And poof fonts changed :D
Here is my unboxing video of my Nokia 5530 XM
I hope you like it guys. :D
Bhay720, 10 Jan 2010I want to buy a new phone, nokia 5530 or 5800? Please help me..5530 it better..
finnex, 10 Jan 2010OK i just got the phone yesterday, i'll give a quick 1st day impression: 1. This phone has ... moreif you maintain pressed the screen with your finger in the apps and task manager theres a pop ou that ask you close app or open so its no lacking there :)
I am still in doubt wether to go for this handset or not, afer readin so many posts.
I live in INDIA, & we do not have 3G so guide me as per that please.
I wud like o some details that might clear my confusion ...
1. Since the handset is a 2g, can I get the EDGE support on this handser coz I use web a lot on my phone.
2. The camera as everyone says, is good for outdoor & not indoor, is there any fix for that on the handset.
3. The responsiveness of the screen.
4. Does it plays YOUTUBE videos.
5. Wat abt the social networking like Orkut, Facebook, twitter, how is it.
6. What abt texting. It's very crucal for me coz I am one freakin texter
7. What's teh price in INDIA & does the retial box comes with a SEINHEISER headset as displayed in promotion photos
Plz help me
Thaks in advance
waiting for the reply
=====NUWAN ====== plz help my friend
i'm plannin to buy that phone ...i wanted to ask:is the battery life good??? thnx in advance...pls answer me
Bhay720, 10 Jan 2010I want to buy a new phone, nokia 5530 or 5800? Please help me..hi
if your a girl you should buy 5530 but if not you can buy 5800.
phones crap had mine two weeks and it freezes and wont let me recieve sms and its tht the network coz i checked so ive took it bak and got a replacement and ive had this one 3 days and the bluetooth its broke
Hi mates. .
I got this beauty yesterday and i'm loving it so far. The only problem i found is that when ever i try to use Headset i get sound(very loud and clear actually) coming out from only one speaker and almost zero from the other one. Is there something wrong with my headset or does it come as it is?
I have also heard that this is a surround sound headset due to which i'm getting such kind of effect. Is it true or what???
What do i do now to get rid of this headache? :(
Please please post your answers soon... thanks
Bhay720, 10 Jan 2010I want to buy a new phone, nokia 5530 or 5800? Please help me..5530
Dee, 07 Jan 2010Thanks for your helpful reply Nuwan.
Sorry no I just meant I'm in the UK and wondered if it... moreFriend / Nuwan,
Can i have an understanding on how good this phone, when it comes to SMS writing, i mean, writing from the pen on the display is good or bad in recognition, and is the virtual keypad is cool to use?? thanks all..
I like this Phone and going to buy one.. I watched in many websites about this phone and found that user comments are not very bad.. I watched plenty of videos in youtube about this phone..
I have a one problem. This phone has 2.9 inch display. will that b a problem for a touch screen? Is it Large enough? Bcoz both Nokia 5800 and 5230 has 3.2 inch display.. Plz reply anybody who uses this phone..
Thanx in advance
OK i just got the phone yesterday, i'll give a quick 1st day impression:
1. This phone has great sound quality using headphones but is a bit short on loudness.
My previous phone a Nokia 5220 is actually louder when using headphones, a 100% volume 5530 is equal to 90-95% volume on 5220.
In the end though, 5530 has a much much much cleaner and better overall sound though.
2. The touch screen is actually responsive, but there are a few quirks here and there, like the thin scroll bar that is hard to use sometimes; The accelerometer sometimes gets too sensitive and rotates the screen.
3. The task manager kind of sucks cause you cant close an application on it, you can only use it to switch from the open applications.
4. The browser is actually nice, almost as fast as Opera Mini but has way more features.
5. WIFI is a nice addition but regarding the GPRS, i'm getting a "packet data" error massage and i can't get it to work, but it works on my previous phone out of the box after i just put my sim card in it.
6. The camera is not too bad but not that good either, if you want to get a decent pic, you need to actually use the settings and not just put it in automatic like most users do.
7. Regarding build quality, you guys were right the back cover is kinda whack, but better than i expected and the glossy finish is a finger print magnet (the white model doesnt have this problem) thats about my only complaint though. It's pretty well built in my opinion. It's actually kind of heavy as it was a light phone like the 5220.
Overall its a nice phone, just like what i expected, i choose this phone over the 5800 because of the size and i didnt really need 3g and gps.
Bhay720, 10 Jan 2010I want to buy a new phone, nokia 5530 or 5800? Please help me..hi i hve this phone since almost 2 to 3 weeks and it is excellent so if u do not need 3g, secondary camera, and navigation buy this 1
I have bought an Nokia 5530 and its sound quality is very poor either with or without headset during VoIP calls.
Anyone can help in this regard?
Thanks in advance!!!
Anonymous, 09 Jan 2010does anyone know why my phone wud b flashing on and ofya i would definitly suggest u take it back to the shop and get it fixed...could be a small hardware prob...
my mom bought me this 5530xm fone and i kinda luv it. it was brand new but when sum1 called up i cannot hear a thing,the ear piece of the phone was broken that i cannot hear the other line and i have to use the headset to make a call...well we have to bring it back to the store to be fixed... the phone was great though the headset is lousy...over all,it's good...