Liviu, 22 Nov 2009Hello.
I have one big question!is it true that the back cover for 5530 xm wobels and it's loo... moreyes my friend it is true. I also have a nokia 5530 and its back cover is loose. for this problem it feel like unimported phone. am right or no?
my email address is email@example.com
with the restart problem, i found that to stop this from happening, just close all applications properly. restarts used to happen to my phone alot when i left my music player on the background.
yeah i got the same problem with the video, the solution i did was i set the video capture to the 2nd best clarity setting, but if you record a video with the highest setting its gonna suck when you view it on the phone, but it would be ok if you view it on your pc or tv.
Hi all. I just bought this phone today; really love it. This is my first touch screen phone. But I have one concern though. The review here says the phone has Quickoffice and PDF Viewer but it can be downloaded via Nokia download center. However, I cannot locate the Nokia download center. How do I download quickoffice and PDF viewer? Hope you can help me with this one guys. Thanks in advance.
lots uf users are complaining abaut the poor build quality of some very new phones and i did some research abaut it and i found out something in common they are MADE IN HUNGARY or MADE IN ROMANIA. If you want a good phone buy one thats MADE IN FINLAND because you cant buy one thats made in GERMANY anymore because nokia wants lower production costs and that results in poor build quality
purchased on diwali nokia 5800 repenting for that look at Lg 505 xlnt phone only for 200$ inindia its 11000 fab phone 5mp cam 8gb xlnt widget you can c on home screen really want to sell 5800 screeen flickers most of the time while placing games feel nervous to give to nokia care centre there its self so inexperience staff in i ndia hyderabad they askingme how to open back cover horrible really....
I have Nokia 5530 since almost a month and a half.
* The phone looks cool and stylish.
* The sound quality of both the loud speaker and the earphones is very impressive.
* It is a very very unstable phone. It keeps restarting all by itself. You never know when will be the next time. Specifically while connected to a wifi connection. Its so annoying cuz practically, u cant use wifi. It'll restart an average 5 times in 10 minutes while using wifi (not just browsing, anything). I updated the firmware myself, then got it re-flashed from Nokia care center but that didn't solve anything. It still restarts.
* The back cover is literally just a little tougher than an X-Ray film. Its extremely fragile.
* I dont know what were they thinking while designing it. Believe it or not, the battery has got no mechanism to remain stuck to the base. Now this sounds quite unbelievable but believe me, the battery is just "placed" in there. There's nothing to hold it in its place. The only thing that keeps it from falling off is the over-starved, thin, weak, fragile back cover. If you take it off and just flip the phone upside down, the battery will fall down.
* A lot of people have asked about the shaky back cover. Its not the cover actually! The thing that wobbles and shakes is the battery itself. Cuz theres nothing to hold the battery down and theres empty space between the battery and the cover.
* The battery time claimed by Nokia is certainly far more than what the phone actually offers. The music player, wifi, bluetooth, alarm, games, talking, just about anything drains the battery quite abnormally. If you turn on screen tap sounds, you'll be charging your phone twice a day... seriously! Its that bad actually.
* The camera is as good as no camera at all. It focuses very weirdly. The entire focus lies in the exact center of the photo and gives an illusion as if you're looking through a glass sphere. Same is the case with the flash. It throws a strong light right in the center of the photo and worse... the light is really really yellow.
* On top of all, the user interface is annoyingly inconsistent. For example, you'll find kinetic scrolling almost everywhere but you'll have to use the scroll bar on some screens. Likewise, you'll have to double tap almost everything but a single tap will do at some places. Some of drop down menus will drop down when tapped but some of them will just select the next option automatically when tapped without showing the menu itself.
* The in-call sound quality is horrible. The volume is low and the sound is strangely heavy/dense. You wont be able to understand what the other person is saying.
Ohh.. Thanks to those who answered my questions :)
Anyway! are you guys having any problem with your phone? Well it looks like youre having problems based on your comments..
Another thing is I want to ask again, which is better, c901 or 5530, based on performance, like lagging etc.. and it's built? like how long beofre it is easily broken... I wont break it, just curious w/c is stronger...
i am also having a problem with the video recording... the audio skips during video playback.. it isnt recording audio with correct synchronization.
I know somebody already asked this but I have the same question white/blue or red/black? Do you think white/blue is girly for a guy to use? Thanks
I have one big question!is it true that the back cover for 5530 xm wobels and it's loose?
Thank you for your help
hello guys.I have a question:
which one is better in terms of touch sensitivity and camera?5530 or 5800?
thank you in advance.
mentor, 21 Nov 2009Every time i do video recording the audio is always lost... How can I fix this issue, i am bot... morein video setting check the audio recording option, it may be off and it should be on you can also use the flash to use as a light when capturing video...
P.I.L.I. pino, 21 Nov 2009I'm deciding whether I should I buy Nokia 5530 or SE c901. I really can't decide what I shoul... moreyou can do 3 types of texting in this phone using alpha numeric keypad,then a full qwerty keyboard in landscape mode and handwriting that work in both portrait or landscape,using this phone for texting is fun and easy ok na ok....