Well, I tested both 5610 and 6500 slide, and the results are:
1. Both have the same functions (menu,etc...)
2. I didn't test the camera quality, but i am pretty sure that the 6500 has better images than the 5610 as it has Carl Zeiss lens (well, you can see the pictures taken from both phones on this website)
3. The sound quality: I was surprised that the 6500 is louder than the 5610! well, the 5610 has a clear sound even if you set the equalizer to the max, but the 6500 has the same clarity when setting the equalizer to Normal, which is weird! adjusting the equalizer to the max in the 6500 will absorb some clarity, but you can set it just below the max to maintain the clarity (Although the 6500 is not meant to be a music phone but it has a louder sound than the 5610 with almost the same clarity of the 5610. I tested the same song on both phones with my own headphones)
4. The finishing of the 6500 is excellent.
5. The TV cable doesn't work with the 5610, the phone takes it as an earphones or so.
6. The 6500 doesn't have the Light Effects feature (I didn't find it under customizing the profile)
7. The slide mechanism in both phones is stable, nothing loose at the top or so
Well, I guess this is all i found out
can u please help me out with this prob i could not on the phone itself getting the nokia symbal and music gets switched off is der any solution for dis
some body please help me i am worried with my new nokia 5610 i just bought it before 4 days yesterday was using it hearing music sudden mess came and the mobile hang up when i tried to restart its not coming at all my friends say its mobile crash i cant take it to the shop also please help me with is der any one else who faced this probs
To elangovan - the flash should "flash" twice before the picture is taken - that's what reduces red eye. If it doesn't do this, there is a fault.
To Kamal - for message settings, go to "messaging", "message settings", "text messages" and "delivery reports". However, if your network provider does not support delivery reports (like O2) then you will not be able to access this function.
Hi. Its fine with the phone. With the camera the “red eye “ seems to be big problem Almost all the shots I took, about 6 feet away from the subject, had red eye. Is it same with yours Or is my camera at fault. ( an attempt to correct the red eye with the associated photoshop did not yield much)
can i know where are the messaging settings in the 5610?? besides, i need to know if messaging reports are available, i cant find them, or the place to enable receiving reports. thank you
Guys i am looking forward to buying 5610, but some of the reviews did not impress me much , does the set cause troubles often.
Please help me make a choice between 5610 and 5700 , i am a little confused.
please help me out guys my 5610 is not restartng from yesterday i guess software hsa crushed please help me
can anyone tell which headset will be best for 5610.im using the headset which is provided with the mobile.
guys, i've been using my 5610 for weeks now and i'm experiencing unexpected restarts! do you guys experience that?
this phone is absolutely fine for those that likes music and good in camera pixels. i already have it =)
To super sonic-Though 5300 speaker is louder than 5610 but 5610 has SUPERB SOUND CLEARITY as compared to 5300.
Please tell me abt the speakers of 5610 ... is the speakes loud enough as in case of N73
Key pad is so smooth when typing. I can type much faster on the 5610 than on previous phones.
Loudspeaker is way too soft for voice..yet
loud and crisp when listening to music. Even on the loudest setting you need to hold the phone close to you. Useless!
Ringtone is also too soft. On the loudest setting i have missed many calls. If anyone can suggest where i can find loud ringtones (Aust site)it would be much appreciated. Iv searched a few sites with no luck.
When my slider is in the up position ,I have noticed my top slider is somewhat loose with movement left to right. Is this normal with all 5610?
thanks so much nestus.
your suggestion did work.
i think nokia should do something fast about this freezing. the earlier the better. i really like this phone and i dont want to change it so soon.
all i can suggest is to try removing the battery but i think you already tried to do so.
Or else charge it for a couple of minutes and try to switch it on.
need someone to help me out ooo.was listening to radio 10 minutes ago and the phone of less than 72 hour went blank.
i have tried all mean to switch it on but it is not coming up.any one with a useful suggestion?
accidentally calculator from my nokia 5610 got deleted is there a way to install it back
hey ppl this is a very very very good phone wit da latest features just like n series and camera is marvelous after dual flash. it has all da features of da costliest phone. i hve 1 and it excellent. sound is bomb - blasting its excellent. it has even da new slider key for easy swap. i recommend this as one of the best