my incoming *call waiting* ring is very low for some reason.
let me elaborate 1st be4 answering cuz i'm not talking about ringtone volume.
I'm on the phone and another caller trying to reach me so normally u hear a beep and prompt to answer to busy right? well that beep is very low for some reason (unless i blame the head set which is not bad)
hello friends in this phone can we use camera flash lite as a torch or not pls reply me
i tried switching sleeping mode off and power saver on as someone suggested below in an attempt to have the lights flash only when i have missed calls. This did not work for me as the lights still flash randomly even when i have no missed calls or messages ... any help please
brent256 to turn it on all you have to do is to press and hold the red button for a few seconds
Yes you can download mp3 and use them as ringing tones ( so far i have not tried using MP4)....... as for playing lenght i suggest you get an mp3 editor and customise the mp3 lenght on your pc before downloading it to the phone
(i use COOL EDIT PRO)
To NAMELESS, andrew and SAM:
Your questions have already been asked many, many times, and have also been answered many, many times.
This phone has been compared with most similar phones available, and all of its features have been discussed at length.
Why not just read back in this forum.
Someone help me....
Night mode On option and image sequence option is not highlighted. I am not able to use those options....
had the nokia 6500 and w580i... mood lights are kewl in the w580i! One vote for that! Great animation or interface :)
so i got this phone today, i have to say im impressed. but also something i dont like. the +/- button could be thicker by maybe 1mm and AIM dont work so far for me, gotta get support. also the navigation key, the "ok" is sometimes a hassle cuz i press the side buttons and not middle. other than that. its good so far. also few more shooting effects could be better. and whats up with Image Sequence, is it off? or just for lowerr quality pics i can use that
Just wondering if this phone gives you the freedom of bluetoothing an .mp3 or mp4 to the phone then setting it as a message tone or ring tone.
Also if you are able to do that,with the message tone can you select how long the message tone is played for?
someone wanted flash effects to work when u have missed calles or sms...you have to just turn it on...and that is it...it flashes also randomly when playing music or video.
also someone wanted to know how to set info screen saver with icons and a clock...u need to turn the power saver on and turn sleep mode off in display settings...
im using the phone...if any questions acure just ask
It's really got latest features like(A/V) output & music sound themes, but the but the bad is this device not symbian one !
i'm wanting a new phone and first i was wanting th e nokia 5610. but it's still not out in Switzerland and i'm fed up waiting. so i'm going to get the w910.
Should i wait for the nokia?? Anybody got advise... thx
i wanna buy a nokia phone and i need your help.. i don't know which one is better N73 or 5610, they both have same 3.2mp camera and they can have same 2gb memory, but the n73 has bigger screen and louder sound. please somebody answer me really quick.
Just solved my own problem. Turned off sleep mode but left power saving mode on, seems to have brought up the band across the screen when idle that i was looking for as well as solving the random lights problem!
Bought this phone yesterday, happy so far.
My first thoughts of the phone:
- I've the black and red version. It's stylish and even my mate who was with me when buying it said he liked the colour
- The I like the number keypad, feels good and easy to use.
- Lots of personalisation options, just the small things like themes, radio skins, wallpapers, message tones all customisable. These things make the difference for me.
- Battery life so far seems good but i can't really comment on that. I charged the phone overnight and have been using it for about the past 4 hours and it's still all green battery.
- Camera seems excellent though i've only taken a few shots.
- Screen is also good. Video quality is stunning, best i've seen on any mobile. This was using the sample clips that came with the memory card.
- Easily picks up thumbprints, both on the screen and the d-pad.
- Although the slide has a nice movement, when pressing buttons at the bottom of the top part of the slider e.g. the down button or make or end call buttons, the slider pushes in too. This is something which REALLY annoys me but i doubt anyone else may even notice it. Just hope i get used to it.
- The back cover is a nightmare to get off. i tried it for 5 mins then even tried using a fork before my friend finally got it off. Same thing for putting back down the memory card holder. This may have just been me though, my friend dealt with both straight away.
- Slightly heavier than normal phones though i still won't exactly call it heavy, just 'heavier than normal'.
If anyone wants anymore info feel free and i'll post later.
I've a few questions to ask to people who've got the phone. I've read nearly every single page of comments and haven't seen them answered:
- The light effects at each side of the slider keep lighting even when i haven't got a missed call or message! Is there anything i can do to stop this? I like them just doing it for the missed calls and msgs but seems they randomly do it too!
- Does anyone know the display setting for when the screen goes idle to have the white band across the screen with the time, keylock indicator, missed call indicator etc? Mine seems to come up for one minute after the phone goes idle then disappears.