Hi Guys. I am using this phone for 10 days.and i have experienced some advantages and some disadvantages...
1) The loudspeaker really disappoints coz of a very low volume level.
2) Camera quality is not much better as compared to other 3.2 MP camera handsets.
3) Even the headphones loudness is sucking. you cant even listen to your music in heavy traffic, etc.
4) You have to handle it with much care as the designing material is poor.
5) The finger prints lasts on the screen after typing a msg or a long usage with keypad.
1) The 600 MHZ processor's performance is great. It even work smoothly while running multiple tasks. It doesn't take much time while turning off and on. The camera works much more fast. The third party applications and games works fine.
2) The sleek and candy bar design that can attract anyone's attention.
3) I have used hundreds of mobiles and haven't even encountered a fine keypad as the Nokia 5630 Xpress Music have.
4) The headphones Quality is very fine while listening in night or in silence.
5) The battery lasts for two days easily.
6) I have dropped this mobile once on the road and no scratches in it. Just a minor scratch in the screen but only i can see it. (The back cover is scrathless).
7) The light sensor is very strong as compared to any other device. And the active matrix technology works fine with the light sensor. A much clear result in the sunlight.
8) The contacts bar is also an advantage because you can have all detail of your favor8 contact with just one click.
9) The internet surfing is cool and faster bcoz of the fast 600 MHZ processor.
10) The USB charging is a benefit.
11) You can also activate the power saving mode just by pressing the standby key there you will find the "Activate power saving" option.
Anyways for whom the loudspeaker loudness doesn't matter, this is the great choice.
Look is not good, radio catching power is very low and speaker is not good but overall it is average handset.
what is meaning of smart phone & which is cheapest nokia smart phone,reply me..?????
The camera isnt good enough because of no autofocus, but it is very good in video mode. The loudspeaker is bad, not strong, the headset is bad too, so i use walkman headset. Overall its good n cool n not too expensive
Ashok Shah, 13 Oct 2009what is best nokia model from XM series.Just reply me...?It must be the 5800XM, it has all the things u need.
Ashok Shah, 13 Oct 2009what is best nokia model from XM series.Just reply me...?nothing
to those guys having system failures, please check yer device manager and firmware version.. the glitches yer experiencing are signs of the 1st FW version for this fone which is v11. if you upgrade it to v12 then that should solve all the problems and the only glitch you'll get by then will be the flicker screen if you made some tweaks on the contacts bar.
to update yer firmware just download the software update application from nokia europe (install it on yer PC) and i suppose you can take it from there. alternatively just connect yer mobile to yer PC and then have nokia europe update it.
so far the only problems i have will be the low memory. 4gig is too low fer me and i only have about 10mb left on that. still debating whether to go for 8gig or 16gig. any of you guys had any problems with having the 16gig?
i just bought a 5630 xpress music. the other features are cool but the camera really sucks like hell. its starts malfunctioning two days after a bought it from welcom, the camera application most of the time wouldn't start and you have to restart and open the unit like hundred of times before the camera to launch... such an inconvenience, you don’t know how frustrating it is, that you have to take a picture of something then your phone camera isn’t cooperating...
yuki.boi, 10 Oct 2009can somebody who has a hands one experience post a review of this phone? a honest one plZ!have you tried reading below? sad...
can somebody who has a hands one experience post a review of this phone? a honest one plZ!
i bought mine last month at CyberZone (mega).
last tuesday it HANG and the screen dimmed slowly and it TURNED OFF
and i cant turn it on already so i brought it to Nokia Service Center.
they said it was hardware problem. i have to wait 2 to 3 WEEKS before i can get
my fon. it was really DISAPPOINTING. i have no fon to use. :(
sTiKdEt, 08 Oct 2009does the phone having music speakers at the lower back portion an advantage? i find it hard to... moreloudspeakers are a joke.. better buy yerself a nice earphone like something some sennheiser or etymotics..
about the gallery, there's this beta photo browser app that you can download from nokia labs..
any pinoys out there who have this.. please visit our yahoo groups.. www.fiftysix30xm.tk and apply for membership. we have exlusive files and programs out there on our database just for members ^_^
do place your username on the application okies? ^_^
looking on the picture i think its classic but if you have handled 5730 already you wont have a second look on this model..
does the phone having music speakers at the lower back portion an advantage? i find it hard to listen to music this way.. How can you change the "gallery--->images" settings so that you can browse pictures in a much easier manner? ^^ please help!
Can anyone help me and telling me if nokia 5630 can read the attached files in mail or open it .thnkxx