as far as concerning to music clarity , 5610 is the king .
but, performance of 5700 is very good compared to 5610.
Was the production of 5700 stopped due to high SAR value or something else ?
I have bought this phone recently and it is soon to judge about it and for now I just could say that it is beautiful and the sound quality is brilliant. I have a few questions:
1) How could I enable automatic keypad lock in this phone.
2) Is it possible to make folders in order to organize musics in the phone memory?
3) I am looking for a good Anti virus and also a dictionary. Do you have any suggestion?
I will be thankful if you could reply me via email: email@example.com
Thanks for your nice and useful posts.
i have one question about this phone... does the joystick works well?? im worried that if i buy this phone,, a week after the joystick will not function well>> i had second thoughts.. help...
About removing themes:
1. Connect your device to your PC in 'Mass storage' mode - or insert your Mini SD card into a card reader and connect it to your PC.
2. Once your PC recognizes your card a new drive will appear under 'My Computer'. Open it, and browse to private10207114import.
3. Browse through each of the folders in this directory to find the theme you would like to remove. The MBM, MIF, and SKN files in each folder should each be named after the theme - so if you want to remove a theme called "MyTheme", look for "MyTheme.mbm" etc.
*Note that you may see some MBM/MIF/SKN files named simply "themepackage.mbm" etc. In this case, simply open the SKN file in Notepad and you will see the actual theme name in the first few lines of text.
4. Once you've found the folder containing the theme files you'd like to remove, simply delete the contents of the folder (don't delete the folder itself).
Now put your card back in your phone you'll notice that the theme is no longer listed under themes and you've freed up some space on your memory card
Only for Wi-Fi phones......
thanks 4 the info
Ever heard of devicescape? Its a software which enables mobile wireless devices to connect to any supported Wi-Fi hotspot or municipal network. I downloaded it to spite iphone users (I also have the iphone theme) but I dont know if it works.
Try dowloading it to your 5700 & tell us what happens.
My nickname in Noeman is: luis 5700. Is this all you need to find my e-mail address?? Thanxs buddy
Plays youtube videos but in qucif resolution. You need edge or 3g umts for it to play. Gprs at 100kbps is too weak. And do not enable proxy in real player streaming settings.
That's gonna be tough to explain....csend me an email, I'll get your email add then I'll explain it to you better....
BTW, what's ur nickname at Noeman? ^_^
I have found the problem with the psiloc irRemote v1.00. I'm not able to found the files for the BinPDA SignSis application that is in the Zip file (Sis fil, cer file and key file). Could you help me with the sign??
As I said before 5700 is better than 5610, it has almost the same music quality through headphones, but from speakers 5700 wins because it has 2 stereo speakers vs a mono speaker found on Nokia 5610.
It has Symbian (This means lots of applications to make your life easier and multitasking) vs the S40 that you will find on 5610 that maybe is a lil bit speedier when you turn it on but that's all. You can't install 3rd party applications on it, only Java ones.
But if you prefer to take photos go for 5610. Anyway I prefer 5700 because I'm not addict to take photos and for that purpose I have a digital camera.
Well I'm promoting this because if you didn't know I have registered on your website and I have found many useful applications. I'm planning to put some of my 3rd edition applications to share with people too. But the problem is that when I installed the Psiloc irRemote 1.00 it doesn't works. When I want to extract the keygen my PC says that there is a file error. I want to have remote control, my TV one is broken and I missed my VCR remote :(
I just downloaded the MemoryUp software which boost your RAM. Works great!
im from the philippines dude..5700 is better than n73...choice ko yn...you know...i have chosen to buy 5700
hey 1 more question ya.......
does 5700 is better than 5610 in musicc performance.....
or which shall i buy....
5700 or 5610........
i want good music performance in my mobile.....
@Vip_blast & Masud
Updated PC Suite & the bug resolves. Latest version is 18.104.22.168