Hi! i would like to know the difference of the nokia stereo bluetooth headset with motorola stereo bluetooth headset? which sounds better? and which have more functions? can anyone tell me.. pls.. thanx...
will the phone lag if i use a 2gb memory card fully padded wif songs?? my fren said dat i shud get a 1gb instead of 2..
scroll to 'java technology' and u wl see dat 5700 supports 3D games! API is called "JSR 184 Mobile 3D Graphics". besides my 3250 (older model) even supports 3D java and .sis games too =)
hey frendz i have heard a lot about this phone. I m planning to buy it soon. Curently i hav N-GAGE QD and nokia 6630, i lov games n music. For music 5700 is perfect but if it can play java 3D then its amazing.. My old phones r nt supporting 3D java. Here is a link plz dwnload ROBOT ALLIANCE 3D,if it works thn plz Tell me.
for other free download links leave ur msg or contact me.
Thanks, Enjoy life with ur 5700.
Design & Shape is good.Features & Performance is also good. this mobile is bussiness class use only.
yup bought this cool roker gadjet just 1 week back...at a first look its looks bit of sports type..hope any1 knows about its twisting options..there r five different opearations perform when the phone is twisted..1]camera..2]music..3]video calling..4]video play..5] normal cell...inbuild speakers r good...more good then n73 sure..sounds clear and loud ..sound on headphones provided with pack is ok...but i tried using the sony's headphones...and was shock ..it really sounds more good then any of the walkman phone..supports all formats including..mp3,mp4,wma..and video playback is clear tooo...its only coz of 2.2' QVGA screen..and the screen is damm clear and bright..camera is ok though lack of autofocus...and video recording is just wow...more good then all 2mp nokia's phones....it has USB 2.0 support and bluetooth 2.0...3G..EDGE..
2]loud and clear inbuild speakers...
3]2.2' QVGA screen
4]upto 2gb expandable memory[micro SD}
6]all music format playback
7]symbian 3rd 9.2 build
1] camera could have being good though 2mp
3] radio sounds ok.. not good as music playback
4]headphones provided r of lower capability then o/p of the phone..
i think this is the best mobile phone one with 2 mp at reasonable price
can it be used as a controller for microsoft powerpoint? how do u know if the phone comes with the programme?
i think you can buy the cheapest price of any cellphones in greenhills or any chiangge in malls in manila. the price is ranging from 16-17K.. basta mkipagtawaran ka lang.
I plan to buy this phone....can any one tell me the bad side about this phone? I am so scare that i will regret...please ppl...thank you :)
The gallery can only be viewed only in the standard list format. :)
u can find lots of downloads here:
juz download d one for N73 or any S60v3 model with QVGA resolution
wow, lalo tuloy ako nate-tempt bumili! so far sounds great ah.. i saw it yesterday and its slimmer than 3250 and d black one looks great! yup, sbrang mahal nga pag sa nokia store ka (sympre, tatak 'nokia' yata..). i believe at any CD-R king like cyberzones at megamall and north but i particularly saw it sa gateway mall branch nila, if i remember correctly mga less than 2T lang ang 2GB microSD, brand is sandisk (if der's ultra II, get dat one even if its more expensive).
1) agree ;)
2) woah! r sure it even beats 6233? dat's sounds terrific! oo nga i read d manual dey removed reverb in d music plyr (3250 has but ask for me, reverb juz makes unnecessary effects or kinda nuisance to music and i don't normally use it, on d other note two of d reverb settings like 'large hall' and 'large room' kinda sounds like SRS WoW but not totally..). future firmware updates may hav 'reverb' effect perhaps..
3) yeah ur right, i would hav been more pleased with 5700 if it had an autofocus 2mpx camera at least.. (dat's 1 of d reasons im hesitant to get 5700 or maybe im juz askin for more.. ngii! obvious ba?)
4) palagay ko nga. also, i think kse alam mo na, marketing strategy like Nseries, Eseries etc.
5) right, glossy nga. but it looks good diba
can we make menu icons (in grid mode) to be animated like N95? (wyl on menu grid, options > animate icons..)
wat about gallery view, is it d carousel version like d ones found on nseries phones or 6630 or standard list?
tnx in advance
thanx 4 ur opinion!hehehe now im planning to buy the 5700 instead of the w810..
i very badly wanted to buy 5700...can anyone take a picture in that phone and mail me...want to c the clarity of camera....
ey viperkid, kabayan.
do you know some sites where i can download free (and worry-free) software/games for this 5700? matagal na rin kasi nung huling s60 phone user ako. ibang klase din tong 5700, di pa sya nagha-hang kahit na nagsu-surf ako ng matagal. ambilis pa ng download.
about sa 2gb micro sd, sobra yatang mahal ng P6200.00 sa nokia store. saang cd-r king nga pala meron nung sinasabi mo na mura?
syanga pala, here are some of my observations.
1. the twisting mechanism is stable. if 3250 lasted and is still in the market, the 5700 will even surpass it.
2. the sound is fairly loud. in my opinion (at least), it sounds much better than n73, 6233, 6270 and even 3250. it's not just about loudness, we talk of the sound quality here. bass elements come out great. the only thing i hate is that the reverb is just only for ringing tones. the music player only has stereo widening effect (i'm not satisfied with it). or maybe i'm wrong, please provide a comment.
3. the camera? could be better if it was 3mp even without autofocus. there's so much noise when pictures are taken during nighttime or if it's dim. (anyway, i don't focus much on the camera part).
4. if nokia came up with a 3.5mm on the n76 and n95, they could've done the same thing here with 5700. i don't know much but it's just because of the timing of their release that's what i thought.
5. it's outermost shell is super-glossy, i'm afraid that it may be damaged.
so far those are the things i've noticed
hello!!!! can any buddy guide me that which fone is better excluding camera,im talking about N73 n 5700....i kno N73 has 3.2MP n 5700 has 2PM bt im little bit confuse about features of 5700....any person who used both fone can give me his opinions....