hey man can you tell how cool this thing is?
im music lover.. rock ok baaby
Oops! dis phone is awsome.pls can you tell me how the sound quality is? Is it better than SE walkman when use regular headphone? or is same as n73ME coz nokia music is only memory n7ME is not true. it's only n73 black sound quality is 99.9% d same with original n73.
Yo, i am planning to get this phone...but i would like to know if it's a good buy
keap the n73 but the 5700 has a better prossesor but keap the n73 its a better camera 10h mp3 playback
plz plz any one tell me about sound via speakers.should i replace my n 73 music edition with it or not.......... plz
THATS WHATS NOKIA WEBSITE SAIS
Hear it your way. Plug your personal headsets into the standard 3.5mm connector to enjoy crystal clear Hi-Fi sound. Better yet, listen without wires. Connect a compatible Bluetooth wireless headset and you'll be able to revel in stereo sound.
Nokia AV 2.5 mm-connector interface (THATS THE ACCESORIE IN THE BOX)TO PLUG 3,5 MM AUDIO JACK OUTPUT
the sound can be louder if you go in music player option and eqalizer put all the nobs to the max and sound will be verry loud
n73 has 3.2 mega pixel camera and 12 h mp3 playback with the wire and thwe addapter to plug regular headsets that kills all the Sonyericsson w810 and k790
so if this phone has a - 64 MB SDRAM, 128 MB ROM
- ARM 11, 369 MHz CPU
sonyericsson never had such a prossesor eaven some windows mobile phones only have 200 mhz prossesor
se do not have quadband symbian phones .
ok gsmarena dose not say 3.5 mmjack audio output
but i used the w810 and the audio addapter keaps unpluging and you can fin a 2.5 to 3.5 mm jack addaapter for it
Gsmarena says it's a 3.5mm jack but the comment says it's a 2.5mm jack which one is true? Does it with converter like SE walkman or what? i can only buy it when it has a 3.5mm be cos 2.5mm nokia headset is not good for music but with 3.5mm i can connect my SE w810 ear phone which is muc better in music pls send Comment
I don't tink its a 2.5mm jack cause according to a video hands on review, its a 3.5mm jack so to make sure GSMARENA can u do a REVIEW to let us know whether isit another lousy music phone or does this phone really up to the challange against the sony ericsson walkman phones.
Hi All. Some additions to the quick review done by the person posting under the nick "5700 xpressmusic"
1. Indeed a great display. All weather proof visual quality :)
2. Volume is great (I have an E70 as well. This one beats it in volume for sure)
3. Battery. No battery is compatible with the current capabilities of the phones. I have active GPRS 18 hours a day as well as BT (connected to 4 different units most of the time). Yep, I charge it every second day.
4. Camera though should be the same as in E70, somehow it's not good. In shades, or with weak lights the picture is "noisy". Even with the Flash on. Might be the SW.
5. The joystick is not my favorie either. The keyboard is OK. It needs getting used to, but the joystick is indeed unconfortable.
6. Build quality and materials used make it a solid, long lasting robust phone that will withstand even heavy usage like mine.
7. I also have a BT-501 Head Set. With that, the sound quality and dynamics are just great. Never thought that a headphone with 30Hz-18kHz frequency range can sound so good.
8. I never use the vired head set for listening to music it's mainly comes handy when you need an antenna for the built in radio.
9. I don't know how it is on other continents but the radio station database is excellent. Never had issues in the last month anywhere in Europe.
10. Applications run smooth and quick on it.
So if someone is not as much of a nerd as I am (meaning not editing office applications on a phone) and looking for a phone with walkman features, and likes a solid unit: Here you have it.
Hi guys! is this phone support 3.5mm headphone jack? or it has a 2.5mm poor headphone jack pls thos that already buy this phone send a comment.
Rooney notice that Nokia included headset has never been good!
+ never were said that cam is good, u say that is bad coz u had N73 before and u can compare, but migrating from 3250 or another phone u would notice that cam is quite good in comparison with another same level phone not High End N73
Looks it quite nice, people have different taste u like N73 I don't like!
Anyway, no offense! Thnx for sharing your experience!
Hi guys seriosly nokia has fooled all the people once again what a poor sound in the head set and nokia was fooling people of the audio chip and this mobile is realy cheap
1. headset sound is really poor
2. loud speaker is not loud as 6233
3. looks are so cheap
4. average camera and video
5. worst keypad
6. the music player freezes whle changigng the tracks
nokia u have betrayed the people once again
i was using n73 and i have change my mobile to nokia 5700 because of its feature and music but i have done the big mistake my n73 was better.... so freinds plz don't do the mistake done by me...
Hi Everyone ....
I bought this great music phone yesterday and I want to say few notes:
1-the display is so great with it's color and size.
2-the sound quality is the best and load with other options like visualisation, loadness and stereo widenning... so great with other headphones... but the loadspeakers is alittle below 6233 and when the volume goes high it may crack.
3-The fastest interface i ever seen from symbian and it's due to the RAM (64) and The processor (369).
4-The battry life is everage due to the fast processor of cource.
5-The camera photo is better than 6233 but not like w800... the video is in mp4 format and it's size = 320X240.
6-very good key bad for typing SMS but the joystick is a little lossy but better than that of w800 and 3250.
7-solid in hand.