i believe 5800 has 8gb flash memory. for some reason memory card has inactive. can some one help me and tell me how to active memory card again.i am so gutted, i tried ervy thing, even reset. but nothing help
hello guy, can someone introduce which phone is good for internet online with cheaper price ??
Guys have u had any problem with the screen changing color? Mine changes to blue... green... purple... red and black!
You search the internet an most mobile sites are saying New Firewall available for the Red 5800 express you go onto the Nokia website an check for new software,the try launching the phones software update an it says your phone is up to date but mines still V11.0.09 not the V20.0.01,why have Nokia made it for every 5800 express can get the update,hope its not the Orange or Vodafone software preventing it,thats why i am trying to get my mobile debranded
J-Slade, 26 Mar 2009I've been using my Nokia 5800 or better known as the tube for 3 weeks now and I have to say it... moreDoes your garmin mobile xt cause the phone to hang at the white nokia screen at start up? Mine does that but when i take the memory card out it starts up fine... You know what the cause of the problem is?
I bought my 5800 and im quite observing for past 1st week how will be my experience with this phone.
And I'm happy with my result... except for the Images and Videos captured by the camera (which is not a big deal for me because considering that it is an XpressMusic phone, I also have my Canon EOS DSLR to do those things)
Ever since i got this phone, things has began easier for me:
1. I don't get "General Error: Application full, close other application and try again" in my Messaging Service. - it happens when you oversend messages like 1000 recipients in juts one sending.
2. Nice organization, with the messages. you can group them by date, sender, subjects, etc.
3. Im worried to talk about texting in touchscreen because of the fact the you feel nothing. And i usually text late at night with eyes half close... hehehe... but it offers different vibration levels to let you know that you have touched something in the screen.
4. It supports WMV Smartphone codec for video.
5. I don't use stylus anymore, the screen GUI is big enough to be touched by fingers...
6. It's the only phone that is being full-supported by the latest Nokia PC Suite (where you can see real-time battery level, signal strength bar, etc.)
7. With four-built in speakers, you feel like you got a small radio in your hand...
8. the Movie (video) experience is applausible, like you're watching movie in iPod Touch or iPhone.
and many more... hehehe...
I really don't like the iPhone so much, the biggest memory they can offer is only 16GB while iPod touch is 32GB... im a movie lover, so i really want big memory gangets. Well, i have my iPod Touch already... and take note... it's sleeker, sexier, thinier... and so handy. :-)
where can i get the latest firmware update of Nokia 5800 and N95-8GB? ( packaged file *.exe)
i need to download it into my computer by using download manager first and then using it, coz when i update via online my internet connection always down so my phone gonna get damage...
thanks in advanced
I've been using my Nokia 5800 or better known as the tube for 3 weeks now and I have to say it is an awesome phone. It has everything from WiFi to GPS. Garmin Mobile XT works well! It also has an independant audio chip in it thus the sound quality is far better than most of the phones in its class. The only downside is the battery only lasts 2 days max for me with average usage.
This mobile is ever good except its earpiece which is highly trobouling
this is a awsome fone im using but why does the camera suck in this mobile..i doubt it's a 3.2mp, nokia jus wants u to purchase this now and when they release a better version with a good camera,we all wana buy it..it;s just marketing gimmik..
its a nice phone touch screen.its easy to view the doucment and good music play back option also
hi...... here is website where you can download free nokia 5800 applications and games nokiafanboy.com
Optus Australia have just done a massive recall of every 5800 express music in australia.
More news to follow.
Here guys you can get stuff for your marvelous nokia 5800xm!
how its battery life ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?it's really important! can anyone tell me??????????????
bought it 500$ when released blue line color but top right corner front casing is loose can see ear piece and dust going market is full of red ones made n china at 300$ why Nokias you do it again and again to us and people dont get fedup by this i dont understand. Even the screen with lined cover has become scratched looks cheap even i removed the inner screen is pure rough plastic.