i got this phone 3 hours ago, when i take pictures and browse the internet, my phone hangs... and shuts down ! i hate this,, why this problem occur? any help? im bringing it back to the shop tomorrow to check on it
My retailer replaced thr memory card saying that creates the key board jamming error. Worked fine with the new memory card for few mins. Then the problem raised again (Even w/o the emmory card). The retailer kept the phone for further investigation. Will get a feedback tomorrow.
The Blue Spirit, 28 Jan 2009Dude always try to buy Finland made nokias. And make sure to play with the phone before buying... moreNot from Nokia agents in the county, the agent does not supply this model yet. I bought from another shop in Colombo, Sri Lanka, but with warranty.
is the nokia 5800 similar in china and koria or other countrie.
and cna the specifications vary?
killersmith, 28 Jan 2009i dont find you worth arguing, but i would like to tell you why your comments are a piece of c... morePlease note the HTC Touch Pro has 10 Different input methods and way more than yr Nokia 5800.
Apart from that the Nokia is very good buy !
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970HI!! I bought mine for 19990 from Nokia Store in SM cebu using my credit card. They sell it 18k fro cash. I think they have the same price anywhere in the philippines. Try Audionet as they have lower price about 17k cash.
How should I use Quick word(MS word files), QuickExcel etc in this phone?? those are not installed. plz send anyone a message to my email address email@example.com
ITS SO IMPORTANT!!!!
i also got the same problem with tristan. after connected to my wireless modem, i started to browse internet. and then it shows no gateway reply. are there any settings have to be set before using the WLAN
i bought my phone in malaysia, was made in korea and further process in china. i've got some problem with the screen. the hue of the whole screen changes sometimes, sometimes it hangs , sometimes whole screen blackout for few second when im playing games, and restarted once. other function still ok. picture is quite clear when bright ONLY. nice sound and the speaker is sooo cute. xD
***im just giving some opinion with my bad english
Tucks, 28 Jan 2009Hahahahaha. im talking crap am I! Same features???!!! WTF!!
Not even gonna argue with you ,... morei dont find you worth arguing, but i would like to tell you why your comments are a piece of crap:
1. this fone is not a smartfone, so when you said "wait for n97 which is a proper smart fone" you had no point.
2. when you said 5800 is made with cheap plastic, you actually praised it coz this is what makes the fone an affordable music fone with tons of features. Btw its a high Quality plastic.
3. you say "the screen is small with no stylus". no need to say any thing but for your knowledge, it has a 3.2inch screen with two stylus, one in the box.
4. you said this fone does not bring the class of iphone. it wasnt supposed to in the first place. secondly it has 10 times more features than iphone. its just that iphone has a great touchscreen response. thats it.
5. you say txt input is difficult. this fone has the more text input methods than any fone in the world. four methods. plus we can use a stylus for handwriting which is not psbl in iphone.
do you need more explaination???
BTW iphone and 5800 rock. u can defend for ur hd if u want.
From Singapore and cant wait for it to be release with the latest firmware. Hope its out here by February.
Hi BoYs !!!
Is 5800 is really Good ???
What are the disadvantages we get from it ???
UK Nokia high street stores are selling it for £300. However, Nokia UK online sells this phone for £249.
Ranjith Coapullai, 28 Jan 2009Hi dude, lemme know if u figure out how to make the theme transition effects like the one on y... moreeven i have bought it for 18500 from Mumbai, India. it is also China made. here are the answers to your Qs
1. i think those transition effects depend on the themes also. i saw a blue model with a different theme on youtube, showing the same effects.
2. my accellerometer is very sensitive. may be you want to say that the screen takes time to rotate. try global racer game.
3. about ur fone switching...check if ur fone has version is updated. *#0000#. or take it to nokia care. my fone restarted just once last week.
4. the camera sounds wont switch off. this is intentionally done to avoid people from taking fotos in public.
ShotGun, 28 Jan 2009press *#7370# and when it restarted select EnglishDear ShotGun,
thank you so much for your best solution & finally i did it.
thank you once again to releif me from tension.