Timo, 22 Dec 2008shame on you Nokia to make such a phone ,very sheap looking,already problemes with software be... morehahaha... your the only one who is experiencing that problem so don't make any comments that is a lie...
shame on you Nokia to make such a phone ,very sheap looking,already problemes with software before instaling any data ,i had to remove the battery like 10 times in one hour to make it restart.
not recomended at all.
Can anyone tell we which one do you prefer between this phone and nokia E71? Why do you prefer that thing? Your wise opinion is highly appreciated.
yo guys,im 4m srilanka.i've jst gt my 4n 4m my aunt in UAE.nw im chargin it,its a made in chaina,bt no crack or any defalts.(ive used it b4 i charg)its gud as a finland1.i beleiv tht im da 1 & only proud ownr in SL.mor l8r.
its awsom.gt 1 soon.
guys i just got the 5800 but i'm having problem sync it with my pc, i installed the OVI software i got with it but it's not working, actually it's connecting to my phone, what do u recomend, using the active sync is beter?
i also can't download any of the fre applications that comes with the phone, i'm using my wap connection, before i had an e61 and it downloaded perfectly
jahir, 21 Dec 2008ok dude, wat is that sharaf dg? ok wher is ur location i wil call when i am about to buy,conta... morein carrefour deira on the 3 level there is a big electronic store called sharaf dg,there will show u the demo also
Hi GSM Arena,
I daily check your website to get the review for Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic and when it will reach singapore.
We all are eagerly waiting for the review of Nokia 5800 touchscreen....
Virtual, 22 Dec 2008This is a grate phone. I just got mine as I lost my E90. function of the phone is superb and b... moreDear Virtual,
Please can you tell me between Symbian OS v9.4, Series 60 rel. 5 and Window Mobile 6.1 which is better and why? I do not have idea.
rio, 22 Dec 2008to wY5V? you say 5800 is around 23k here in philippines, can you tell where can i buy 1 here i... morejust go to website sulit.com and you can find their someone is selling nokia 5800, so just contact her if you want to buy, it's not yet out in the market...
to wY5V? you say 5800 is around 23k here in philippines, can you tell where can i buy 1 here in manila? thank you!
This is a grate phone. I just got mine as I lost my E90. function of the phone is superb and best of all its not Microsoft driven. Only thing I have an issue with is listening on the phone conversation. With the hands free it is fine but the hand set is not so clear. Any one else have this problem or is it just mine?
Anonymous, 22 Dec 2008anyone have an idea how much this phone would cost here in the philippines?!? 23k that's the price in the philippines...
A very good news for all the 5800 xpress lovers. There is a great development happening in the field of software developments for 5800. Here is the link where you can buy it officialy...
anyone have an idea how much this phone would cost here in the philippines?!?
5800 XM Tips and Tricks
1) To bring out the Shortcuts on your Screen/Desktop-> Settings/Personal/Home Screen/Home Screen Theme and select Shortcut bar, you can then select which shortcut to display if goto "Shortcuts". This will also bring out the "Track" playing being displayed when you open the Music Player.
2) Tap the Clock to bring out the Clock menu and make your alarm, alarm repeat is now built-in.
3) Tap the "General" or Date (the set Profile besides the clock) and the Profile selection menu pops out, almost similar to pressing the "Power" button in all S60, but here the Remove memory is not shown, but "Calendar" shortcut is included and the other profiles as well.
4) If you are on the Numeric Keypad, pressing the [#] key alternately will toggle the General and Silent Profiles, same as before, which means long press on zero  will bring out bookmarks for the Web.
5) Tapping on the displayed To do or Calendar entry will bring you immediately to that particular item.
6) Tapping the Active Icon on the Top Left (near the battery indicator) will give you shortcuts for any of the active icons.
7) Long press on the Green Call Button will still activate the Voice Command Prompt
8) Long press on the center button is similar to the Long press on the "Menu" key (the yin-yang key on most S60) which will bring out the menu for all the active applications.
9) Go to Applications/File Manager and setup "Backup" for automated backup schedule of your phone data.
10) Get the Red one and partner it with the Red Nokia BH-503 Bluetooth Stereo Headset for an awesome sonic experience!