Hey for you to be able to use wifi on a nokia 5800xpress music, you need to update the software version because it is using the old version. you can do that by connecting to pc ovi and connect to the internet, you will also get the an opportunity to download maps for navigation.
guys, hw do i get/connect wifi on my phone. Pliz tell me everything needed right from the begining. I cant see any wifi app in my phone. Help.....
bartfardz, 22 Apr 2013anyone? can you help me,dont know what to do my mobile is still OFFLINE...how many time i rest... morepush where the date is displayed on home screen, next to the clock then pick General..?..or r u talking bout sumthing else?..
anyone? can you help me,dont know what to do my mobile is still OFFLINE...how many time i restored my mobile but same thing. Does any one knows how to fix this one. thanx
Every time I try update my phone it says I have to create a server. Does anyone know how to do this?
Naresh, 20 Apr 2013Restore code:*#7370#I tried already to restore my phone and sadly i forgot also my code...still offline
rakesh, 16 Apr 2013Hi i am use nokia 5800 wt i cant restore phone please replyRestore code:*#7370#
my mobile does not read my simcard anymore, it just goes offline, so i dont even know what to do because i love this phone and i don't wanna change it anytime soon.
Yasser, 01 Apr 2013hi,i'm facing the problem of : MEMORY FULL,CLOSE SOME APPLICATIONS, i guess this is related to... moreDo a back_up of data.
Remove the data card.
Reset to factory settings.
Place the data card back.
Restart the mobile.
Perphaps, the best phone, I had every purchased.
1. Bought it in 2009. Working without any issues.
2. Not even changed the battery.
3. Forgot the phone on a rainy on a wall and the rain fully soaked my mobile for almost 6 hours... Still alive.
4. Accidentally fell from my pocket when I bent down from and fell down from FloorII to Ground floor, still alive...
5. Met with an accident on my two-wheeler, Mobile phone flung from my pocket with minor scrathes and STILL ALIVE..
6. Perhaps the most rugged phone with loads of features and longest life evermade I believe.
Kyazze G, 14 Apr 2013ive completely faled 2 update my phone firmware. No updates found evry time i try. Can USB cab... moreyou must to have a special program to upgrade your firmware
with navifirm you download the firmware and with phoenix you install it on your 5800
search a tutorial on youtube
P.S. the programs are for PC