Had this smartphone for almost a year now and is going well with v50..best mobile I have ever had, so many features for less bucks. You cannot beat that.
luckyto, 05 Jul 2010still nothing happen..
I CANT UPGRADE to ver.50 using Nokia Software updater.hi luckyto,..
you must change code product or go to nokia center...v50 available in there...
noer00, 03 Jul 2010Hi dude...
Try to update the firmware ver 50...or do ard reset...and see what happen..
still nothing happen..
I CANT UPGRADE to ver.50 using Nokia Software updater.
hi friends...........5800 is the best phone from every expect...i will suggest you all to buy it because its cheap with all functions.........i luv this & i m gonna buy 5800 XpressMusic.......thanks & have a lovely days of ur life......best wishes 2 u all
it is the blockbuster selling fone of nokia.......
after nokia 6600...
i have 14k and i plan to buy a mobile within this price...,
but am confusing betweeen nokia 5800xm and nokia n82 both mobile nearly same price so friends please give some good suggetions plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....,
can we watch videos in full screen?????
reply me my friends...,
thank you all here.
wow i have seen all that damage test from http://symbianv5.com/nokia-5800-damage-test/
it gives great informations about this great mobile really thank you for sharing that here my friends..,
here all are talking very decently, great fone,great peoples keep rocking my friends...,
all the best...,
nokia, 03 Jul 2010dont know how people are still buying this 2 years old bulky phone. the design is too old ...
... moreHye Nokia,
show me a nokia phone or any other phone for a matter of fact, which has everything wat 5800 has within the same price budget?
all i can say is... BEST OF LUCK!
This phone is the best. n for those of u who want to view office n pdf files, download quickoffice and adobe pdf for mobile. u can download it fr www.symbiantalk.net
Hope tis helps:-)
ppl,plz tel me,m nt been able to resume da download whn it is pausd..it goes to 0% n stops whn i try to resume it..i hav opera also..bt same prob is there..plz help.!
just for your info guys
nokia lover, 04 Jul 2010oh sorry no tv out put in 5230...,
friends few peoples says after a period touchscreen wi... moreChard Says:
October 22nd, 2009 at 7:30 am
People here did not pay attention to the test and the tester’s comments after the video, some even said (ZEBEDEE) that the phone was dead after each test, what a general statement except for DUST test.
1) Water test: it stopped working but did not totally die altogether, they dried it up then it works fine.
2) Beer dunk test: same as #1, dry it up and it works fine
3) Dust test: all working, just needed to clean ports and holes.
4) Washing Machine Test: All working fine.
5) Drop Test: All working fine.
6) Freezer test: the phone seemingly do not respond to taps on screen, tester explained that the LCD – Liquid Crystal Display froze (hello “Liquid”, duh), so it won’t respond. It was not a dead phone after that, the tester just warmed it up, then it works fine.
7) Stepping On test – All working fine.
9) Vehicle Run Over test: The LCD broke, but the whole frame was not even deformed (very impressive for a plastic body phone, even for some metallic phones that shatter/bend/deform to this kind of stress). All other functions was working, it only needed an LCD replacement.
And FYI, the phone scored 22/30 points to the testers that did this test.
Wow this phone is amazing, can watch videos @ 30fps with crystal clear quality!!!!
Love my 5800!!!!!!!!!! =))))))))))))))))))
it's a great phone recording at 640x480 30 fps great audio quality
I've had this phone for about 6 months now and it has proved to be amazing! The connectivity, the applications and the ease of use are its best features. Would definitely recommend it!
oh sorry no tv out put in 5230...,
friends few peoples says after a period touchscreen will get fail..,
nokia lover, 04 Jul 2010hello n73 also has two speakerssssssssssssssssssssssssDude, the 5800 has two speakers as well!!!!!