wow i have seen all that damage test from http://symbianv5.com/nokia-5800-damage-test/
it gives great informations about this great mobile really thank you for sharing that here my friends..,
here all are talking very decently, great fone,great peoples keep rocking my friends...,
all the best...,
nokia, 03 Jul 2010dont know how people are still buying this 2 years old bulky phone. the design is too old ...
... moreHye Nokia,
show me a nokia phone or any other phone for a matter of fact, which has everything wat 5800 has within the same price budget?
all i can say is... BEST OF LUCK!
This phone is the best. n for those of u who want to view office n pdf files, download quickoffice and adobe pdf for mobile. u can download it fr www.symbiantalk.net
Hope tis helps:-)
ppl,plz tel me,m nt been able to resume da download whn it is pausd..it goes to 0% n stops whn i try to resume it..i hav opera also..bt same prob is there..plz help.!
just for your info guys
nokia lover, 04 Jul 2010oh sorry no tv out put in 5230...,
friends few peoples says after a period touchscreen wi... moreChard Says:
October 22nd, 2009 at 7:30 am
People here did not pay attention to the test and the tester’s comments after the video, some even said (ZEBEDEE) that the phone was dead after each test, what a general statement except for DUST test.
1) Water test: it stopped working but did not totally die altogether, they dried it up then it works fine.
2) Beer dunk test: same as #1, dry it up and it works fine
3) Dust test: all working, just needed to clean ports and holes.
4) Washing Machine Test: All working fine.
5) Drop Test: All working fine.
6) Freezer test: the phone seemingly do not respond to taps on screen, tester explained that the LCD – Liquid Crystal Display froze (hello “Liquid”, duh), so it won’t respond. It was not a dead phone after that, the tester just warmed it up, then it works fine.
7) Stepping On test – All working fine.
9) Vehicle Run Over test: The LCD broke, but the whole frame was not even deformed (very impressive for a plastic body phone, even for some metallic phones that shatter/bend/deform to this kind of stress). All other functions was working, it only needed an LCD replacement.
And FYI, the phone scored 22/30 points to the testers that did this test.
Wow this phone is amazing, can watch videos @ 30fps with crystal clear quality!!!!
Love my 5800!!!!!!!!!! =))))))))))))))))))
I've had this phone for about 6 months now and it has proved to be amazing! The connectivity, the applications and the ease of use are its best features. Would definitely recommend it!
oh sorry no tv out put in 5230...,
friends few peoples says after a period touchscreen will get fail..,
nokia lover, 04 Jul 2010hello n73 also has two speakerssssssssssssssssssssssssDude, the 5800 has two speakers as well!!!!!
nokia lover, 04 Jul 2010plzzzzz compare this phone with nokia 5230
plzzzzzzzzzThe 5230 is just a cheaper, stripped down version of the 5800...
Compared to 5800,
-5230 has no MicroSD card included. (5800 comes with 8GB)
-5230 has no Wi Fi.
-5230 has smaller internal memory.
-5230 comes with a fixed focus non-Carl zesis 2MP camera. (5800 has a autofocus Carl Zesis 3.2MP Camera.
-5230 has no Camera flash.
-5230 has no Video call camera.
-5230 has a smaller battery.
-5230 has no TV-Out
Also 5800 is always getting updated with the latest firmware while 5230 is behind..
See for yourself....
Basically is just a cheap version of the 5800 with some missong features.
5230 has no advantages over the 5800 in anyway except price.
nokia lover, 04 Jul 2010hello n73 also has two speakerssssssssssssssssssssssssN73 is a very old discontinued product...
The 5800 is much more advanced in every way...including Music playback..
Try using a very good headset, the quality of the 5800 is amazing..
Using the loudspeaker, this phone has the best quality and is very much loud enough...
On the N73, the headset is almost as good as the 5800s but it cannot complete with he loudspeaker performance of the 5800.
rob, 04 Jul 2010can anyone tell me how insert smileys or animations in sms,, i can't found any options there, ... moreNo such options are available....
Use :) :( >:) but the actual smiley might or might not appear on he receiving phone..