Here in my country an unblocked 5800 xpress for USD 400, and a N97 Mini for USD 750.
What is your opinion? Should I go for a 5800 or N97?
Thanks a lot!!
Really really awesome phone no one can leave this
now i have nokia 5800 xpress music. Really it is very very nice phone. I think my phone is one of the best phone of nokia brand.
i brought it few days ago...brought this ph. This is a excellent piece!! I jst like everything abt the ph specially after v40 upgrade.
except few things which r given below:
1. There is no option like ”mark multiple”.i have checked other nokia phones where there is the option. U have to go through the option everytime to Mark several files.
2. Video Recording. Whenever i goto video recording mode,the camera frames goes zoomed!! Which cant b zoomed out bt in. U have to go too far to capture ur desired object properly.bt u would see much more in the frame when in image capturng mode. Maybe i cant explain due to my bad english.
3. Hmm.. The v40's contact menu in home screen. They could make lil smaller than the current size! This way it could look much better & attractive! I think it nt suiting the homescreen.
4. They could have separate gallery(or whtever they want to call it) captured images, saved and videos and as well as for the ringtones and songs Though there is a video gallary!!
It does nt feel to watch all captured n saved wallpapers in same place!!
And same for the ringtones.
4. V40 upgrade makes my 5800 battery to drain quicker than previous firmware version.
5. Finally XpressMusic!..the sound quality is soooo good. I liked it. Bt whn i use n86 or n96... I see they have better audio quality which just amazed me!!
Why they would call it XM if they dnt have better quality thn other n series? Even if they add dedicated audio chip for XM series those r nt tht good comparitively. Yah... I knw n86 & n96 is costly & its supposed to b tht way! Bt its jst a question!
Guys pls dnt kill me for my comment.its jst my opinion. U guys may find those nt so bothering! Actually im nt so bothered too, im happy with my mobile. I jst felt like raising these points.
Eddy, 27 Jan 2010Just dial *#0000# and select option in your right hand side to check for updates. The last ver... morei already tried updating my phone using *#0000# then search for update but still it is showing no updates available.
arun, 27 Jan 2010you should cross flash it to v40 not upgrading itarun, thanks for helping out.but could you please tell me how do i cross flash my 5800 to V40?
Abhradip, 27 Jan 2010Hi! I can't play .avi files in 5800xm. Plzzz.... help me.Download the Smartmovie player
It is not free , But with some searching , you can find a serial or Crack
OR Download the old versions of Smartmovie , They are free
Hi! I can't play .avi files in 5800xm. Plzzz.... help me.
I'm thinking in buying Palm Treo Pro and Nokia 5800, both similar prices, similiar features, the only advantage of Treo Pro is the QWERTY keyboard.
What is your opinion?
****C*****, 27 Jan 2010hey guys! i just bought my 5800 few days back and has a V21. i wanted to upgrade it to v40 usi... moreJust dial *#0000# and select option in your right hand side to check for updates. The last version is 31.0.101 and is above 6MB. Charges apply.
vicky, 26 Jan 2010hi jus wanna know whether the nw software updeate V40 is good or not..and also wnt to know ne ... moreTry m.mobil9.com or try google search..
Tons of apps & games available around net..
5800xm rocks after v40 browser crashed often hope final F/W helps lot..
hey guys! i just bought my 5800 few days back and has a V21. i wanted to upgrade it to v40 using the nokia software updater but it said that version 21 in my phone is updated. why it is not showing the latest v40 version. please help.
LYT, 27 Jan 2010I'm still considering which phone shall i buy. n79, 5630 or 5800. Does 5800 have front camera?Yes. It had a small front camera on right corner.
I'm still considering which phone shall i buy. n79, 5630 or 5800. Does 5800 have front camera?
there's no flash lite in software update help