My Nokia 5800 not supporting To Download Themes Plese help Me
Nokia announced today that there will be FREE voice guided navigation for certain Nokia smartphones, Nokia 5800 included. 74 countries supported. You have to download new maps version to your devices in order to get the free navigation... Nokia Rocks.
My nokia 5800 Xpress Music ia fine and fantastic mobile phone. Ilike it 3.15 mp camera, viedos are very,very clarity. When we hear the music through the ear phone the sound is very fantastic. the external memmory is also very good like 16GB. Ilike it, I Like it.
joeblack, 21 Jan 2010Does 5800 XpressMusic phone support (able to open) MS-Word and PDF documents? I'm able to copy... moreits capable of reading pdf, word, excel etc. but with some applications. you need to buy the app.
SYMBIAN KING, 21 Jan 2010Simple, Set your date & time properly, in Singapore, try put time zone +8:00. Then you... morefrm where to change the date n time settings??can you plz provide the navigation??
Does 5800 XpressMusic phone support (able to open) MS-Word and PDF documents? I'm able to copy MS-Word 2003 and PDF files (via USB) to my 5800, but unable to open it. Please help!
andy, 21 Jan 2010Hi,
I am having a problem with my Nokia 5800 in messaging part.
The incoming messages have b... moreSimple,
Set your date & time properly, in Singapore, try put time zone +8:00.
Then your new messages go up 1st.
Internet usage was never this easy before. I love my Nokia 5800.
The device is fast and the camera is best too.
n 97 is better
i have seen in the you tube vedio that while writting any text message keybord can be converted from portrait to landscape mode by a simple change of orientation. i tried it but didnt succeed. is there need of change in setting? please help!!!
My 5800 soft vr. is V21.0.025 & rm-356, I used NSU for the update, but it says the latest update is V21.0.025, which is not true, Please help me how can I able to update, and do any body know any link for pdf reader for this set. HElpppppppppppp
I am having a problem with my Nokia 5800 in messaging part.
The incoming messages have been sorted by pm and am..
so when an sms comes in morning(ie am) it does not show in the topmost part ie it shows some sms below..
In the topmost part of inbox,sms with timings in pm shows.
I have tries to sort the sms by 'sort' option..can sum1 plz give sum solution for this problem..Hope I am clear with my my problem
In my opinion skyfire is lot worst in speed, page rendering, no multi tab support, and lot. Good flash support is the only plus here.
opera beta & UCweb are lot better than this with built in downlod manager...
Samsung star will gona be 2009 best handsets(source:mwc)
alarm, 21 Jan 2010about the alarm if your phone is locked then you must slide your finger from left to right to... moreHi,
Yes, I also just found that I must "slide" on the screen (instead of pressing/touching).
So, v40.0.005 is better than v31.0.101.
about the alarm if your phone is locked then you must slide your finger from left to right to stop the alarm, to snooze right to left
Good news today for Symbian users. Skyfire 1.5 for Symbian is now available.
This is a production build for Symbian S60 3rd Edition phones. Skyfire for Symbian S60 5th Edition is a public beta release at this time.
To get it, go to http://get.skyfire.com with your phone's built-in browser.
(If you currently have Skyfire 1.1 on your Symbian phone you should not need to uninstall first. If your phone has an alpha version of Skyfire 1.5 then you will need to uninstall Skyfire before installing the new release.)
Please enjoy the new release and please let us know here on the forums if you have any questions or feedback.
Release notes follow.
Skyfire 1.5 for Symbian S60 3rd and 5th Edition Release Notes
Release date: January 20, 2010
We are excited to release the new version of Skyfire 1.5 for Symbian S60 devices.
The release now comes with an intuitive user interface and enhanced performance for a faster browsing experience. In addition Skyfire is for the first time available for 5th edition S60 devices with touchscreen support and a finger-friendly interface to take advantage of the popular platform.
What’s new with Skyfire 1.5 for Symbian S60 3rd edition?
* Smooth Scrolling: Scroll operations are more fluid.
* Updated user interface for 3rd edition devices
* Performance tweaks: Many small enhancements for a more robust and faster browsing experience
What’s new with Skyfire 1.5 for Symbian S60 5th edition (Beta)?
* Available for the first time on Symbian S60 5th edition
* Finger friendly UI: A new, intuitive, and finger friendly UI for high resolution touchscreen devices provides an easier browsing experience
* Smooth Scrolling: Kinetic scrolling has been enabled to Skyfire. Pan or flick the screen to move in any direction smoothly on touchscreen
* Full screen mode: For touchscreen, browse in full screen mode with no UI elements on the screen for maximum page visibility
* Auto-Rotate: Browse in portrait or landscape mode with a simple change of the device orientation
Skyfire on Symbian S60 inherits all the unique Skyfire benefits that make it the best mobile browsing experience available:
* Free mobile browser: The only mobile web browser to support all the rich media on the web for PC like web browsing experience
* Watch any video: Skyfire is the only mobile browser that gives access to the full media experience on the internet by supporting Flash 10, Silverlight 3.0 and Windows Media. Catch up on the freshest Sports commentary, celebrity gossip or TV on your phone!
* Share instantly: Easily share what you find on the web or what you are up to. Post web pages and status updates to Facebook and Twitter, with one click!
* Stay connected: Check your Gmail, follow your friends' Facebook and Twitter updates, and keep track of news, sports, video and other content in your own customizable activity feed
* Blazing fast: Skyfire fires up fast and web pages load quickly. Skyfire is the fastest mobile browser available in market
To install Skyfire 1.5 on Symbian S60 devices, point your mobile browser to get.skyfire.com or follow the upgrade notification within your existing Skyfire browser once available.
Your Skyfire Team
cooley, 21 Jan 2010Hi..Got my Nokia 5800 for about 3months..I'm experienced FREEZE and HUNG UPS on my phone and n... morego to message setting->message center and change the last digit of the message center number, if it ends with 0,change it to 1, i,ve been working as a technical support rep for so many years,trouble shooting mobile phone and internet problems so try this out, pls send me your feedback after trying it. . .