..., 24 Nov 2009hey guys, which should i get? the 5800 or the n97? i've seen review videos of this in youtube ... moreSince 5800 screen is big, u hv to take care. no hip pocket. no hard bending.Queen needs soft handling!!!
But then 5800 screen is one of its kind.SIMPLY STUNNING.
hey do the new 5800 supports TV-OUT even after it is not provided with th cable??
aanchal, 25 Nov 2009plz tell me abut camera of nokia 5800 plz .... i bought it yesterday ...itz is nt at all clear... moreOPEN camera adjustments...and try best setting acrd to light and situation. not that poor as other say.
After all it is not digicam.
hi........ pla can anyone say which model is good in nokia less than 13k
Hay guys i am facing a problem, a black vertical line is blinking on my screen....may be because of that part of lcd not getting correct power supply, if it is lcd problem then in how many days i will get back my phone....and is they give alternate phone to use....please help me:-(....thank you....
Comparing this phone to the Samsung S5230, does anyone have opinions on which is better and why?
Also, I've never used one of these touch screens before. Is it easy? I assume you use one of those stylus pens?
Hrushikesh, 30 May 2009i bought this phone few days ago.This phone is a music phone.If u wana use its camera its "Bak... moreplz tell me abut camera of nokia 5800 plz .... i bought it yesterday ...itz is nt at all clear ...... wht to do ???
david, 25 Nov 2009to all friend at here..i asking for last last time cos today im going to buy..which handfon go... moredavid, nokia 5730 body is made by a plastic and looks like its not from a good material. Its not solid and it looks cheap when you holding it. So, I believe 5800 would be a better choice for you. Good luck anyway...
Jessi, 24 Nov 2009I read alot of negative feedback for this phone before I bought it. Still it was on 50% promot... more@ Jessi
Hi , do you happen to have all the pre-installed pictures of your nokia 5800 ? can you give me a copy of all the pre-installed pictures( specially the wallpapers & contacts photos) please i got my memory card reformatted, i forget to backup my files, please give me a copy , you can email it to me at Sparklers2005@yahoo.com
Nidhin, 25 Nov 2009sai, where will we get that application which can be used to videocall via skype?friend, im sorry actually i do not know yet where to get it.
but you know what you may check on it to know other details. just go to the homepage of gsmarena :)
Hi guys nid ur help, anybody still have all the pre-installed pictures on their 5800 ? can you give me a copy please , you can email it at Sparklers2005 thats yahoo.com thanks ! , i got my memorycard reformat i forget to backup my files
I admit that the software platform used by Nokia 5800 is capable of accomodating several great apps. However, it's build quality really sucks. I post here the list of defects that I have faced in Nokia 5800 till now. My list :
1.The famous Earpiece problem - Sound wouldn't come out of the earpiece while talking. After one handset change and repeated in new handset too, finally resolved by Nokia care.
2. LCD lines problem: The screen would start having dark lines after handset was exposed to cold temperature like from Air Conditioner. Resolved by Nokia care by replacing LCD in warranty.
3. Reboot on settings change- Any settings changed would result in phone rebooting as I tapped Back or exit button. Still unresolved.
4. Touch screen problem: The touch screen becomes defective after phone is in pocket/case and faced minor pressures. Found that it will become and remain Ok only if the bevelled frame is pressed slightly on one side i.e., near the Memorycard and SIM card slot. Still unresolved by Nokiacare . Claim it's touchscreen problem due to defective use and refuse to cover under warranty. Asking for Rs. 1700 to replace touchscreen. IMO it is due to uneven pressure on screen due to defective frame. The frame is really creaky and is cheap plastic.
5. Memory card USB Problem: On connecting with PC thru USB, the phone memory card is being identified again and again by PC, resulting in the Folders open on PC screen(from Memory card ) disappearing. Very irritating.
6. GPS unusable without A-GPS- GPS never connects to satellites in any of the programs like Google maps, Ovi maps, Sportstracker, etc. unless A-GPS is enabled. A big problem according to me if there is no network from mobile service provider available.
These are some of the problems I am facing in my phone.
Hi can any one tell me that, where is that sms threader application is available for free....is that app is useful....thank you in advance....