one word xlnt -fantastic faboulas phone 5800 using two weeks with v31 india hyderabad purcahsed creative ep630 mindblowing out put wowwwwwwwwwww
Anonymous, 05 Nov 2009does anyone knows how to increase the internal memory? mine is like getting low to 28mb, i did... moreEmpty/flush your internet cache and you will gain around 10 to 20 MB back...
Anonymous, 05 Nov 2009does anyone knows how to increase the internal memory? mine is like getting low to 28mb, i did... moreI have the same problem actually, im tinkering through apps and settings. hope to find it soon. hate to visit nokia center again just to remedy this
Improve photo quality. The disappointing photo quality is due to design flaw of the back cover. REMOVE THE BACK COVER AND TAKE A PHOTO. try this. It's not the most convenient way but it'll improve the quality
Gilly Rocket"", 04 Nov 2009Diwali offer for 5800xm, Sennheiser HeadMax PMX60 Neck-Worn headphones worth(Rs 2290).try goog... morekk...thanks much! When did u buy the phone? I bought it 2 weeks ago...i think here in our country sennheiser headset isn't included and also we can't upgrade it to v31 coz nokia here is delayed wit the new version...hate it!
does anyone knows how to increase the internal memory? mine is like getting low to 28mb, i didn't install games or whatsoever files, all is done to my memory card, but that is strange that something is eating my internal memory. Anyone to spare some thoughts? tks!
@anonymos : u ask me?
i live in indonesia but still confuse where is the best one.. coz its spend lots of money im afraid i will regret for the wrong choice.. so please help me.. coz today i hv plan to buy it one of them.. 5800 or LG km900 Arena or samsung i900 omnia...??? which one???????? very very confusee......
mike, 04 Nov 2009hi guys please help me.. first time i decided to buy phone, my option is 5800, but now there a... morehey you have made some mistakes, it has very good screen response b'coz i own this already, in daylight it's camera is veeeery good but not as good in dark, i bet you don't use it's internal memory, CPU is 434 MHz, WiFi is much better anyways so for downloading use WiFi, resolution is 640x360, it was released in January in my country, where do you live?
Nazia Pakistan-Karac, 04 Nov 2009Masha Allah this phone is really Gr8 I have been using it past 8 months and have no complain o... moreHi buddy the camera result is so much improved after new firmware
can someone pls help me with navigation on 5800 every time i try to go into maps the phone hangs,(got my Gprs activated too)have downloaded nokia ovi maps also but cant navigate, pls help guys if u all can.
Mujtaba Chaudhry, 03 Nov 2009hey i dont have Office word, excel and others in my nokia 5800 xpressmusic..plz guide me as so... morefor nokia 5800 softwaer,themes & games
Go to www.mobile9.com and select nokia 5800 softwaer and in search tab (office full) it's the program you need
Download it & ENJOY
Sorry about my English, Good luck
mike, 04 Nov 2009hi guys please help me.. first time i decided to buy phone, my option is 5800, but now there a... moreBuy the 5800 XM, and you will never regret it. I didn't, I like SE phones but that did not stop me from buying the 5800, for the price and function it's the best. IMHO...
*correction* Firmware V31.0.101 : camera improved~
Firmware v31 : camera improve~ :) for my phone.. Dunno wit ur phone hehe
it's a nice phone i bought it a week ago!!but it's heating very soon,,,,anyone can help???
Hello friends. I am using this phone since 3 months and I think its the perfect phone for Music Lovers, has got big screen and its like a fully loaded. The price is attractive too.
If anybody is having problem with homescreen. i.e homescreen icons stop responding then hard format ur phn. Ist take backup of ur phn, thn swtch off ur phn. Then swtch on ur phn holding 3 keys. green red & camera key. Dnt release the three keys till the handshake comes on screen.
hi guys please help me.. first time i decided to buy phone, my option is 5800, but now there are 2 option phone that makes me confuse to make a choose which one is better there are LG KM900 arena and SAMSUNG i900 OMNIA.. if we compare there are have good and bad fasilities.. such as.. :
1. Nokia 5800 :
( + )
- good brand
- os : symbian ( new version )
- lots of third application
- 16M color
- 3,2 inches
- complete audio n video formats
- ready stock
- lots of Nokia service centre
- price $280
( - )
- too plastic (looks like toys)
- lots of user said the touchscreen not too responsive
- camera is bad
- internal memory too small
- cpu only 365mhz
- hsdpa only 3,6mbps
- resolution only 360 x 400 pixles
- release on august 2008
2. LG KM900 ARENA :
( + )
- casing is good looking ( expensive look like )
- use capasitive touchscreen ( very-2 responsive like iphone )
- user interface use S-Class 3D the newest UI ever had
- good camera 5mp 2592х1944 pixels, Schneider-Kreuznach ( the best one )
- good video (720x480@30fps, VGA@30fps, QVGA time-lapse and slow-mo video recording)
- 8Gb internal memory n 32GB eksternal microSD
- quick accelomator sensor for ui auto rotate
- 480x800 pixels
- multi touch
- very good audio ( use dolby mobile sound entertaiment)
- HSDPA 7,2mbps
- geo tagging with face detector on the camera
- realese april 2009 ( still new )
( - )
- no operating system
- no application store for this type arena
- low battery capable coz only 1000mah
- display only 3 inche
- hard to find this gadged in my place
- price $380
( unfortunately coz im very fall in love with this arena)
3. SAMSUNG i900 OMNIA
( + )
- Opeating system windows mobile 6.1 profesional
- huge display 3,2 inches
- lots of third applications
- 5mp camera
- geotagging face detector camera
- better touchscreen response than 5800 but lose if compare with arena
( - )
- ui not too a live with widget.. lose if wanna compare with arena ui s-class where is so so alive with it 3D like iphone ui( user interface )
- resolusion is still 65.000
- still 240 x 400 pixles
- the start menu on windows mobiles is too original with white background.
- realese on july 2008 ( all enough ) n no produse anymore
- price $380
actually im very like LG km900 arena but its not have os n poor batteray life n no ready stock in my place have to waiting that all my complain but i still consider for 5800 or omnia.. so guys please give me input, advise which is the best for me.. coz tommorow i wanna buy one of this gadget..
for note : 5800 n omnia ready stock
arena still waiting.. n dont know where it is.
thanks alotttttttttttt... reply me pleaseeeeeee...
hey friends..iwanna buy this phone...is it a good buy or there are better phones available at the same price???
plzzz reply to this soon...does it have any internal problems???
i just need to know that is this phone 5800 howz the phone like is dere any problem comes while using this phone nd howz the battery backup nd camera clearity nd all type of fetures which this phone is having plsz if somebody know plsz call me on my number 9988065770.....