To Saeid,this phone is not bad,i have it,ever since it was released.it depends on the user,if u know how to take good care of it,then it will last long.
anybody can help me??when i use the mmc for messaging,, the messages cannot be open..but when i use the phone memory it works fine..the messages can be open..when i play the music for an hours it say mmc if failed..what shud i do??.n how i can upgrade my phone,,plz answer my questions..:(
i saw alot of information and idea about this mobile.but some persons said it's very good and others said it's bad and i'm really confused.i wanne bye it.... who can help me ... what should i do ? is it really good or not ?thanks
hi guyz,last tym I posted a question about 5800 but it was never posted on opinions, luckily, I had the indefatigable winura's email and was able to get a good answer to my query, I have the fon for the last 1 week and have put it thru hell,except for a few mishaps, which is expected of any device, it rocks. so you haters wherever you r dont talk abt 5800 if you dont have it, dont buy the fake ching chong 5800 nokla and opine on it. thanx winura, u are an asset to Nokia
Killersmith, 30 Jul 2009I was one of the first guys who informed about the release of the v30 software....but after 3-... moreI have just downloaded the V30 over the air via a WIFI access and it downloaded properly. Though I'm yet to notice any significant difference between this and V21.
Nokia 5800 v100 update features (Expected, Dt : 1, Jan 2010)
1. Clock Screensaver / Animated wallpaper
2. Theme/ profile which may be programmed to change as per time/ day / week.
3. Creation of subfolder in Image gallery and selecting multiple images in one go for transferring/ deleting.
4. Drag and drop option for customizing the grid view Icon. On transferring file/ icon/ folder from one location to another, view should return to the source folder and not the destination folder.
5. Option for single line scrolling for Contacts / Messages / Music / Images etc.
Calling Features :
6. View full screen caller image.
7. Call record option.
8. View A-Z on one screen for searching contacts.
9. View Name and Number in contact list and during dialing.
10. Dial selected contact without prompt for voice call.
Music Features :
11. Music file may be handled like images. They may be dragged and dropped in desired folder.
12. Create album and add songs as desired in the album.
13. No License songs which get blocked now and then.
Message Features :
14. Messages may be dragged and dropped into desired folders.
15. The default memory should be MMC whenever it is inserted and selected.
16. The messages may be send via Bluetooth to paired device.
Additional features :
17. Provide free antivirus as a part of package.
18. MS office is free to download. Give it pre loaded.
creepy.chan, 30 Jul 2009does nokia care centers update the firmwares of the 5800 for free or do they charge you for it???They it for free.. :)
I have been using 5800 for about 3 months, went through two firmware upgrade already and what I can say is this device is great. Most of the flaws have been resolved and we can expect more and more improvement will be put in place for this device in the upcoming firmware upgrades.
all features are good in this.. Only sick is Scrollinf especially in Music list and Contacts.. its really sucks.. Please NOKIA, keep kinetic scrolling in upcoming versions..!!
i want the pcture tht i attached to appear whn sombody wl txt... HOW?
It is not true that cpu speed is 394mhz. unfortunately, it's actual speed is 192mhz.
there's new update now on 5800xm version 30.01 happy updating dudes..
Anonymous, 30 Jul 2009hey guys.i bought 5800 lst week.i want its guiter,drums,piano software.at nokia ovi store its ... moreJust Google it. just type 'free application downloads for nokia 5800'. Don't use nokia india coz after you install it'll say you need a indian sim to use the application. same with nokia hongkong. but there are other sites you can download without hassle.