feko, 27 Jul 2009can anyone help me, I have 2 messages in the sent item can't delete. always a message said alr... moretry deleting in oofline mode if still issue do master reset
steps menu-settings-phn-phn mgmt-factory setting
default password 12345
not much difference with the new s/w
can anyone pls tell me the +ves and -ves of the new s/w in brief
New Firmware Version is available now.
Here all information:
hey i bought nokia 5800 in United States is it going to work in Mexico.All the stuff of 3g and nokia maps?. Im from Mexico. Thanks
nokia 5800 is a verry bad mobile i hate it verry verry much i want to give a complain abount it.it is toooooo slow mobile so plz my dear friends never buy this mobile plz plz
can anyone tell me is it better to buy this phone which made in china under the authority of nokia finland with nokia care warranty or to buy one which is made in hungary but with Mobile ZOne warranty?? plz replyy thanxx
I ve bought this phone.This is great but the problem is that web browser plays only Youtube videos but videos on other web sites it does'nt play. The frame in which video plays is black and written f9 means Flash 9 .Does any body get the same problem and what is its solution I ve Firm version 21. Did V30 resolved this????
It feels as though there is a general improvement in the stability in the phone with ver. 30.
Other improvements seem to be:
1. Response time for apps and the menu system is better
2. Sensitivity of the touchscreen feels improved
3. The scrolling smoothness has improved
4. Also, note that when tap and holding a menu item, then dragging up or down almost to the edge of the screen results in a smooth but speedy scroll action. Don't believe it was as good or even usable before
5. Loading and unloading of themes seem to be much faster
6. Heavier use of shading when overlapping of menus or 'windows'
Basically just speed and usability improvements. Can't see much else, though I'm aure there is lots under the hood.
1. some applications just crash, like messaging (I'm writing a new nessage, and i try to input a symbol, and suddenly, the message is just gone)
2. it fell down once (just 1 feet) on the ground, and the screen started to flicker. flickering would go once i locked the screen using the side slider, and then came back up after some time. Nokia care is great though... they replaced the entire screen free of cost, as it was in warranty.
3. Microsoft office not available for free.
1. GPS works gr8.
2. Music apps work gr8.
3. Video quality is gr8.
4. Because of the AUX jack, it can be connected to almost any device... TV, car stereo (i answer my phone calls like that), comp (and use it as a web cam).
V30 is out for update but like the other person said nothin visibly has changed. Everything is the same to me! Was excited for this... Bleh! Was hoping for a new fancy home screen and shit but no. Oh well. Just gotta wait for the next update
Just updated FW to 30.0.011 ota...my RM is 356. So far I haven´t noticed any changes..none of the goodies we expected. Maybe next time...
Can anyone tell me here that is 5800 better or E63? Please need adviceee
i just got the v30 update. Aside from the faster UI, And visible increase in brightness, and kenetic scroling on web browsing, i cant realy see a major change on the phone. Not even the home screen. Which is a little disapointment.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970hi, where in the philippines have u asked that is price at php13,900? i looked over at sm marikina it's priced at php14.5k..
V30 available over the air in Mumbai, India. Didnt download it yet as battery low. Will inform u guys about the changes tommorrow.
DS, 27 Jul 2009I updated my 5800 to V 21.xxx on 25th July 2009. And the size of the update was 122 Mb.Thanks Ds thank you.
Yes i asked some questions from you and my comment is not displayed.and it say approved from moderator.
one question DS if you dont mind.SHOULD I BUY 5800 FROM MZ or United Mobiles.And ehat stuff they offer in nokia 5800 box.
Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Get Bolt software double signed for your phone, and don't worry any more.