this phone is the greatest one that i had in my life...
nice screen great music stuff so comfort in hand
great battery charge stability toch part response excellent
buy this phone and enjoy!
Ive been using thıs phone for about three weeks now and ı dıdnt face any problems. it is working perfectly and helpıng me with all my needs. i can recommend thıs phone to everybody that ıs looking for a luxirious phone
does this phone support skyscape softwares can anyone tell me?i need that software for my profession n i want this phone coz it has cool looks n just right price!
n i hope it doesnt freeze by any chance with its 300+Mhz processor...?
can anyone please advice me?
I had my phone for a week and i really enjoyed it, and suddenly my memory card does not read in my phone I was told that a 8gb memory card is not compatible for this Handset.please can someone let me know if this true
i i forgot,when i turn my phone on, FRING turns on evey time,it bothers me!!!!what can i do, oh yeah, and it freezes about every day for me,heavy using...
i have been using this phone for a month by now, the plastic around the phone is really cheap, camera is really bad, music and internet is good, calling is also good, loud speakers!!:P,touch sensitivity is not the top class...but since alot of touchscreen phones will this OS will come out, a lot of apps will be available!!good thing!!! but there is no PDF viewer or document viewer, where can i get those??
Nokia 5800 is a great offer in terms of what you get and what you pay.
I've tested the following and they all worked perfectly:
* The OS is very responsive (S60,rel5, firmware V21), touch system works practically without delays.
* Music using Bluetooth Stereo Headphones produces excellent quality, even better than the standard headphones. By the way, the music can run on the background wile you jump via menu and do other things.
The stereo speakers are awesome!
* Internet browsing via WiFi and 3G network is smooth and comfortable, also for the usual non-mobile web pages, thanks to the large screen resolution.
* Navigation via internal GPS using Sygic Mobile in vertical or horizontal screen position runs smoothly. Alternative route calculation is very quick.
* Video playback quality is great. I'm using MP4 videos with 640x360 resolution and bitrates above 500kbps. The Real player is missing some features that I want, but this will be OK as soon as the new Core Player gets out for this OS.
* I've used Quickoffice for my documents: quick and effective for Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Pity the standard PDF reader is not a freeware.
* I've used TV-out cable to watch pictures, documents and presentation and videos on TV. All works nicely.
* The standard applicaitons like calendar and messaging work quickly with the full screen virtual qwerty keyboard in horizontal position.
* Planning to test VOIP applications. Should not have any issues there (Fring, Nimbuzz, etc..).
Conclusion: This phone is extremely versatile (new applications coming out every day and a huge active community to support it). Compared to other touch phones in the market, you get the most for your money. Big applause to Nokia for bringing out this package with the right price.
Awesome Phone.... For a phone in this caliber should have 5 Mega Pixel Camera. and the lens quality should improve.....
Realy Good set but camera quality is not good as N73 so i am old user of N73 and in Nokia 5800 camera function it gives more green color when we click shots.
i got my 5800 2 days ago... its really great specially d sounds, but when using the earphones its not that excellent, i mean its very good actually but not like the quality of an ipod where you here nothing outside when u plug it in your ear. i think the nokia5300 is kinda louder... the camera very good actually and at night its decent enough.. you just have to find the right settings for it.. the only thing i hate is at the 1st 24hours i owned it it restarted once and it freezed once too.. i had to remove the battery just to turn it on again.. what do you xpect its on 300 dollars.. hehe and also managing the picture files is a drag.. you cant arrange the pictures in the p.c. you have to mark the pictures one by one to put it in a created folder...
Just receive the phone recently, in my opinion the phone is over all good and probaly one of the best phone for it's price tag, specially if u listen to music and radio a lot, nice speakers for the music, displaying of pictures are very good because of the nice screen but uses power quite a bit, only bad thing is the capture of photo's at night with the flash, but in sun light is not bad at all. Games also nice (Bounce & Car Game - RT GR [preloaded]) with the accelerometer sensor & screen size, nice compatible with some other applications aswell, messaging with the touchscreen take some time to get use to, but work nicely later on. Sometimes freeze's but not much. Internet browsing also nice, And if you load plenty music & pictures & videos on it still working fine after all. And needs to be charged almost on a daily base. Overall then good in my opinion
sunnylovesalman, 26 May 2009I thought this was a good phone and bought it, but to my horror, there were theme problems wit... morestupid, just because ur peice had defect, that dosent conclude that this phone is bad!!!!!what logic is there in your saying that this phone is bad???
Ram, 26 May 2009What about the quality of the pictures taken by camera at night times...i heard from many user... morei own this phone, camera quality is decent enough, for 3.2 mp dont expect stunning quality, sound quality is unparalleled, one of the BEST in the market!
Have a look. Bounce Voing Voyage Motion Control is out now. So it supports accelerometer on Nokia phones :D
Register to my site if you want. You can post comments and make friends. :D
well about the cell phone .. i think overall its a great phone ... has almost everything in it ... i think sum ppl not all of them criticize it without any base or knowledge ... and no point of comparing it with iphone ... both phones r different ... yeah both r touchscreen and music oriented but after that they r different ...! i think 5800 has alittle bit more options n variety ...! thats only my opinion ...!
well the picture quality at night is not the best ...but u can make it better ... if u r in a room then use night mode ... and if outside wid a close up u can use night mode wid flash ... ! it will satisfy u a bit !