I am diehard fan of Nokia but disappointed by user reviews regarding heat up of device and restarting issues.
I bought mine last week and I cannot see any issues at all. About the connection, you can transfer it from 4g/3g/2g. the only problem with people who commented that they're having issues with the connectivity is that they do not know how to switch it. Explore your phone so you will know more. the battery is good. it overheats because of the running apps on your phones. but take note, whenever you charge it, even if you left the phone for hours, once it's fully charged, it has the power to stop charging so the battery won't bloat/explode. i would recommend to take time exploring your device and then you can appreciate the help it can provide you. i use it for my work and whenever im playing or even just browsing the web.
KHAN, 06 Aug 2017Dear Friends, I want to buy NOKIA 6, Please give me Advice. how is t... moreHi, You can buy NOKIA 6 @ Amazon.in by 23/08/2017 onwards. And art black version is the best one, which comes with 4GB of RAM with 64GB of Inbuilt Memory. But art black version is currently not available at Amazon.in.
... in addition,
5. The earphone of Nokia 6 looks cheap like the Php100 bought in Quiapo Manila. I bought a new 3.5mm jack with megabass because my old Sony headphone is not compatible with Nokia 6 (not working when plugged). I love the sound of bass which I can't hear with nokia 6 earphone. I can't even differentiate the quality of dolby sound of this phone with the other midrange phones coz samsung j7 prime sounds better i think or they are equal.
Nothing is superior in this phone except it is very affordable for a nougat and latest phone.
I bought matte black in memo express due to limited budget and arte black is not available in the Philippines up to now. It is a good "midrange" phone (but if you have money I recommend you to buy other phone with higher specs).
My concerns with this phone are:
1. It doesn't have image stabilizer (since I love taking pics of my children - toddlers) and my children are always blurred because they are moving. I hope hmd will make updates on nokia 6 camera coz there is no scenes just plain camera click and shot. I am not happy with the camera in short. But I give credit to the video it's good compared to my old asus zenfone 6 phone.
2. HMD should have made their own nokia apps 'coz aside from google all are third party apps.
3. The sim2 slot is not dedicated (my sd card is in sim2 slot right now so I cannot use my other sim).
4. All the apps I downloaded in the play store save ONLY in internal storage and it's impossible to transfer on my SD card (I am already using 15gb of 32gb storage and more to go...).
I just wish hmd will consider making an update on my concerns to nokia 6 especially the camera.
Network has automatic 3G/2G connected. no option to select 3G only option. So when the network is down it ups and downs between 3G and 2G. very annoying
awais ahmed, 04 Aug 2017Im using this Nokia 6 TA-100 since 1 month.In the begining it was all good.But now, its consum... moreThe problem with the overheating it was because you were running too many applications at the same time unknowingly to you.
Try as much as possible to shut down any application you are not using, the same issue happened to my note 4.
I want to buy NOKIA 6, Please give me Advice. how is that? and which one is good?
Sam, 04 Aug 2017please help me. 64/4gb or 32/3gb, which really good phoneBought mine yesterday; 3/32gb havnt unbox it though
Anonymous, 05 Aug 2017Already 6month over and still Indians didn't get this.I got NOKIA 6 32 GB nothing great. It is a normal phone only.
im using microsoft lumia , i dnt know some detail about android,,so plz help me.
NOKIA 6 INDIA.
1) does it have factory reset protection in india ?. ( here any other options available for thiefs to break this protection without my permision ( hard reset , using volume n power keys) ).?
2) can i manage ( copy move ) files between internal storage and otg pendrive,? and also if i used sd card too?
3) what was the maximum hd video resolution and format it supports,(dts ac3 mkv...)(also using MX player PRO). ?
hamza, 28 Mar 2017in camera which is good nokia 6 or huawei p10 lite ?Nokia 6 has better camera quality😍
tassosmusic, 04 Aug 2017Ofcourse my friend, i agree with you. I didn't write "don't buy it". I just wrote my experienc... morei'd take nokia 6 than samsung a3 2016 though..
aside form fingerprint scanner, i prefer stock android than bloated touchwiz..
7.1.1 dint' bring that much compared to your a3, but upcoming OS updates will.. remember that HMD said that 2 years OS support will be given to nokia 3,5,6
Nokia 6 or J5 2017?
Both almost the same price, was considering g5 plus but it has no compass
Bought it this week.. so far a really positive experience. No software, battery or overheating issues. I'm an average user an don't play much, so for browsing and chatting it's perfect. Camera is good too. The design and feel is premium. Switched from HTC 10 EVO which was soooo disappointing, even with better specs.
I'm treating my 250$ Nokia as a 1000$ phone ;-)