Prithivi, 18 Aug 2017Is Nokia 6 made in India or China?In India .made in india
AnonD-692694, 17 Aug 2017i want to buy this phone.but please tell me about it's cons first... TIAPlease read the review, they have it in the first page itself.
Everything on this page about specs is correct. My experience about this phone it's great. For this low money phone I got solid screen, camera is ok a little bit autofocus is problem but it can be used manually. Memory is great with 50 apk I have 45 GB free, I use sd card for photos it is safier to save on sd card. Ram is using 1.5 GB and I have 3.5GB Ram so it's not 4 GB but it is great for this money.Desing is really great like you hold expensive apple or samsung phone. Battery with internet on all day, location, playing games ect. works all day. In this price rang is the best phone we can't say that something is not ok. Phone doesn't heat to much when it's working (Sony phones are like on fire). If you want to buy great phone for only 250e you should.
Anonymous, 17 Aug 2017seems that the unit does not support screen mirroring which disappointed me so much :(It does support mirroring, needs to be downloaded though.
i want to buy this phone.but please tell me about it's cons first... TIA
AnonD-691158, 15 Aug 2017hi , this battery is act (( Li-Ion or Li-poly ))??? because some webs wrote Li-polyIts lion polymer actually
majid, 12 Aug 2017screen mirroring option to operate TV with this phone is not appear.seems that the unit does not support screen mirroring which disappointed me so much :(
what's best nokia 6 or noia 5 and why? can someone give me the difference for those who have used these phone already.
Anonymous, 16 Aug 2017honor 6x, that snapdragon 430 on nokia ruins the entire phoneGet Nokia 8 then
Anonymous, 16 Aug 2017honor 6x, that snapdragon 430 on nokia ruins the entire phonehow? have you used honor 6x 2017?
Anonymous, 16 Aug 2017yes if u could actually manage to try read, - Fast battery chargingSorry just want to make sure. How about the battery performance?
First day with the blue Nokia 6 (Global Edition) and my initial impression coming from the LG G2 after 3 years :
- Screen is beautiful blacks are very dark and it's very colorful (10/10).
- Camera is great in visible light, ok in low light and flash color depends on the available light which is weird (7/10).
- Speed after first boot , updates and installing apps and opening them for the first time the phone did lag but after caching and using it for the whole day the 6 became fast for my use it didn't lag or fps drop also i lowered window animation scale & Animator duration to x0.5 gaming was not bad at all (8/10).
- Battery is good after first cycle i get 5 hours of SoT i need to charge it few more times for the battery to reach maximum performance also i think the phone supports quick charging it charges around 35% every 30 minutes (7.5/10).
- Audio is good the stereo speaker is very nice and loud (8/10).
that's a good phone... looking, features and battery backup are good.. I was buy this phone...
caleb, 16 Aug 2017Does this phone has quick charge?yes if u could actually manage to try read,
- Fast battery charging