in india only 3gb ram model is releasing.
what happen to 4gb ram wheather it will release r not ?
Vince, 06 Jul 2017Where's the Wifi specs? Or no Wifi capability? It has.. i.e. WLAN
NO NFC, 06 Jul 2017Nokia 6 doesn't support NFC lol........It has nfc. Read the specs
Nokia 6 fingerprint sensor like samsung on middle batton.nokia need to be something special,like corner with or side of volume or power botton...
Anonymous, 05 Jul 2017Ahh yes. Dont you know that? Its an Android phone dude..That will depends on market. China model doesn't have any google apps
Anonymous, 05 Jul 2017Depends on where and which model you buyYes its a Android device and its support all apk and play store
joy12, 05 Jul 2017does it have play store support.and all google apps preinstalled?Depends on where and which model you buy
joy12, 05 Jul 2017does it have play store support.and all google apps preinstalled?Ahh yes. Dont you know that? Its an Android phone dude..
pogisiako, 05 Jul 2017whos better for gaming ? Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 vs Mediatek MT6750snapdragon
Anonymous, 05 Jul 2017wow!!! you so lucky ... your phone survived more than one year, that's so strange.
Pls don't get me wrong... I'm not defending Xiaomi Phones but one of our Staff Member is using MI Note 1, released almost years back... and he is still happily using it...
Practically Xiaomi Phones are best in Terms of Build Quality and over all a Good Budget Phone...
You can't be biased about it's quality and performance...
There's two types of smartphones user:
1) a smart user who will choose an buy a phone for his preference and interest/need.
2) an idiots who's keep argue about phone's cons than its pros. And yes, I really mean it to childish comments of these Nokia and Xiomi fans here, more to Xiomi fans. Stop badmouthing Nokia 6 just because its pricey than Redmi Note 4. You are make a mess at Nokia review page. While Nokia fans must stop flaming these childish comments too.
1) Camera slightly better than Note 4 on outdoor (GO CHECK REVIEW ON YOUTUBE FOR BOTH DEVICES THAN JUDGE ON YOUR ON, STOP BEING PREJUDICE).
2) Stock Android with performance optimize. Expected can run app smoothly and might run heavy games apps without/with less lag. (They do get bit hot due CPU chipset, base on youtube review and comments. But this is not global version yet so just wait official launch and global version review).
3) Gorilla Glass 3, tough durability for accidentally drop. (Unless you smash it on wall purposely, don't be idiot if you want sarcasm or comment like that.)
4) Dolby Atmost features.
5) Most sensor.
6) Upgradable to Android O.
2) Need wait global launch and look review for more pros/cons.
Redmi Note 4:
1) SD chipset for better, great performances especially gaming.
2) Affordable price.
3) Premium software features on pricey mid range available on this device except camera, mic.
4) Compatible for few Xiomi's product for enhanced quality experience such as Xiomi premium earphones.
6) Camera kinda excellent for close-up shots due its auto-blur features.
1) plain protection, which might affect durability and its life span.
2) poor mic.
3) camera softly white on outdoor. Some users complaints on gmsarena Redmi Note 4 user opinion about taken pictures from camera kinda yellowish if using flash, but this need confirmation from Note 4 user.
Your need, your choice. Stop making useless arguments either you are Xiomi fans or Nokia fans (although its a Nokia user opinions!). Your arguments doesn't help or encourage peoples who's interest to survey or buy Nokia 6.