digtroy, 19 Aug 2018nokia 6 is a good phone good battery this phone is awesome does it receive android 9 PieIt will receive pie in late autumn
nokia 6 is a good phone good battery this phone is awesome does it receive android 9 Pie
I always liked Nokia because of its powerful but after it migrated to other companies I don't fell that I am holding original Nokia phone. I have Nokia 6.1 with Oreo OS.
Pros- (1)Good Looking metal body
(2) Fast Charging
(3) good display colour reproduction
(1) horrible sound quality either in headphone or in loudspeaker. Sometimes when I pick call loudspeaker turns on automatically but the loudspeaker symbol show's off. It can't beat Samsung 1500 range simple mobile.
(2) bad camera quality. Vivo has better quality in this range.
(3)it has 3 GB Ram but it not seems to be working like that. Redmi note 5 pro has better performance and camera quality. When I play PUBG it becomes very slow.
(4) battery draining too fast. You can't go for long drive without carrying power bank.
I think Nokia need to improve every aspect of the smartphone. Probably the latest versions might be performing better, but this Nokia 6 is a crap phone. Only good thing I find is it's strong housing.
I own this phone, and here's my opinion:
°Very nice looking phone, looks like way more expensive (I've bought mine brand new before 2 months for 150Â€)
°It's getting updates really fast, but rumors are saying that it's not getting pie until late autumn
°Really fast phone for this price range
°Really good camera for this price range, especially in macro mode, I can tell you that, because I am bug lover.
°Loud speakers, my brother has Galaxy a5 2017, and my speakers are way too louder than his
°It's very slick, and silicone case is must have
°Fingerprint is very slow (1-2sec) and often needs second attempt to unlock phone
°Still micro USB port
°Even through it supports fast charge, it comes with slow ordinary charger
Mdd, 13 Aug 2018Any one already got August security patches update OTA, 2018 ? Please reply.. thank you..Yup got it
Edwin_R, 14 Aug 2018I owned a N6 TA1039 for only 2 days. Bought it in my country (Chile) because packaging said An... moreIt has 8.1 version and latest security patch
Bro technology is the name of change and further enhancements make life easiest so make life easy and dnt freez it keep glowing.
No problem in any version. If u have any go to Nokia care they will let u know how to use it.
Mdd, 13 Aug 2018Any one already got August security patches update OTA, 2018 ? Please reply.. thank you..Yes in middle east on 6th August. 141mb in size
I owned a N6 TA1039 for only 2 days. Bought it in my country (Chile) because packaging said Android 7.1.1, and i thought "just never update and i'll be fine", but when i bought the phone and turned it on... oh, ¡¡SURPRISE!!, it was Android V8.0!!! (i never updated it by my self, just turned it on and went to Developer options and selected the "don't update system" option). When i connected to internet though wifi, i realized of a few bad things:
1. Sometimes, whatsapp's notifications didn't sound in the phone until i turned the screen on.
2. Horrible ringtones sound quality thought loudspeaker. Headphones' sound was ok.
Although, when you plug in the headphones, and play ringtones in menu, they sound awful through loudspeaker, but only the first time; if you play it for second time and further, the loudspeaker will sound ok. You can test it for yourself (please remember to always connect headphones, and Dolby setting must be on). So i conclude that the guilty of this bug was the Oreo update, not a hardware problem. I say it again: i never updated the device, it seems to have been updated by my carrier (Entel Chile)
3. Notifications sound level was too loud. The only solution i found was setting a lesser strident sound. I read a lot of reviews that said this problem wasn't present in the phone's original ROM (Nougat 7.1.1).
4. When you turn off camera's AWB, and select artificial light setting (and others scenarios i don't remember) were yellowish. Simply useless... prepare to be bounded to AWB
So, my advice, if you still want to buy this phone, get it in 7.1.1 Nougat version, and NEVER update it.
Any one already got August security patches update OTA, 2018 ? Please reply.. thank you..
Nokia should seriously consider making all their new phones dual sim stand-by with a dedicated memory card slot micro sd.
When I answer call, sound starts on loud speaker, even through the speaker sign says that the speakers are off
UsmanMuneer, 08 Aug 2018Got August security update 141.6 MBWhich region?
Lots of faults with this phone.
1. Blue tooth does not connect to my car yet my wifes newer phone does
2. The processor is so slow scrolling is jerky and slow.
3. The phone gets very hot when in use
4. when making a call it takes a long time to connect a call.
5. I have to be in a very good signal area or calls go straight to voicemail.
No more Nokia for me
Karthik, 09 Aug 2018Don't buy this model. Voice clarity is not good. I can't hear what they are saying. This probl... moreI don't know why and how people like you got this phone but the original phone have no complain like this please check ur network/signal/interference or may be the signals interrupted using jammers there is no any issue in the phone