AnonD-712483, 17 Dec 2017The odd stuttering is present on devices even running on sd 835. It's not a performance device... moreAfter Huawei P9 lite this is super slow. You recognized yourself when I sad paid experts. I see you have 85+ posts here, are they all for Nokia?
AnonD-716940, 17 Dec 2017Don't buy it. Slow, stuttering performance. Don't make mistake like I did listening to probabl... moreThe Nokia 6 is my seventh Android phone. It is very well built and very fast device. When looking at the base of currently active Android phones worldwide, I'd say more than 97% of them are slower and weaker in performance.
In addition Nokia 6 has prompt security fixes as well as OS upgrades. It is strong also in several important specs that most people are not familiar with, for example the available frequency bands for 4G/LTE and it has Cat4 so it is able to download up to 150 Mbps and upload at 50 Mbps (when the operator can provide such service). This phone has superbly good sound quality. All this at mere 240 eur it is exceptionally good purchase.
There are some people who seem to prey all over on the internet, looking for what ever possibilities to bash out this particular phone. I do not know what their agenda is but they can not be be speaking from first hand experience, honestly.
The bashing mainly targets the main processor of the phone. Just like with other devices like Windows or Mac PC's the processor clocking speed or the specified MIPS, etc do not relate with the real world user experience, there are so many other factors that must be taken into account, such as the amount of RAM memory, the write/read speed of the the internal SD memory and the way the applications and OS utilizes the multiple cores of the processor.
So instead of listening these barking dogs, I urge everyone who are looking for a state of the art Android phone, go to a shop and actually use the device and dwaw your own conlusions.
AnonD-716940, 17 Dec 2017Don't buy it. Slow, stuttering performance. Don't make mistake like I did listening to probabl... moreThe odd stuttering is present on devices even running on sd 835. It's not a performance device. You should've set your priorities straight. I think I've repeated over a dozen times, this is not a performance device. It's mostly smooth, but don't expect super smooth.
VN, 17 Dec 2017Hi,
Thanks for your inputs on the forum w.r.t Nokia 6. Request you to please advise on the fo... moreHello VN.
1. Yup, I use nokia 6 as my daily driver. (for reference ive previously used zenfone 2 and galaxy s5 as daily drivers)
2. For regular usage like that, even more intense usage like using google docs, google sheets, relay for reddit etc - the performance is fliud. Very smooth. I'm 100% satisfied with its performance. Multi-tasking is a breeze. I only work on my device (no major games) and I honestly don't desire more performance.
3. Camera is great. It takes moslty nice photos, good details, pleasant colors, accurate color reproduction etc. However, it takes dark photos in very low light conditions. This problem can easily be overcome by using a manual camera app and setting the ISO to max and shutter speed to slowest. I have no complaints with its camera. Front camera is quite good actually. In short, not flagship grade but very plentiful (better than lot other midrangers like j7 pro, a5 2016)
4. Yeah, Nokia 6 2018 might be released sometime soon. If you can wait, better. But for a normal user this is an excellent device. It works well, it feels good, it looks good.
Other good options - moto g5 plus (nokia 6 looks better, has better display and audio, but moto g5 plus has better camera and is very fast), moto x4 (excellent, awesome device).
If you're feeling confused, i'm pretty sure you won't regret buying it. Just buy it from a good reputable store. I'd buy my nokia 6 again , if i lost it. Best value for money.
it depends on how you use it as your daily drive, for me, dont expect too much from a mid range smartphone, i give it a 9/10 on overall experiences.
gogi, 09 Dec 2017Can somebody tell me about its performance ? because Im thinking to buy it should I ? becau... moreDon't buy it. Slow, stuttering performance. Don't make mistake like I did listening to probably paid "experts" here.
AnonD-712483, 10 Dec 2017The Nokia 6 should fare far better for you. For regular users (non gamers) this is an excellen... moreHi,
Thanks for your inputs on the forum w.r.t Nokia 6. Request you to please advise on the following :-
1. Do you use Nokia 6 on a daily basis...
2. If yes, then how is the performance for a user who uses it for calling, whatsapp and some net/email browsing.
3. What is your honest feedback on the camera performance - both in normal light and low light conditions.
4. Also with Nokia 6 2018 - said to be round the corner - do you recommend to wait for its details and review. I dont have a pressing need to buy immediately.
Kindly advise urgently as I plan to look at options incl Nokia 6 in the coming week.
AnonD-233855, 14 Dec 2017if ur not a hardcore gamer(high games loads a bit slow but playable and no heating). and admi... moreActually I'm a multitask user, uses more than 20 apps simultaneously, however not a gaming guy. So, can you give suggestions regarding this whether N6 can cope up with multitasking challenges.
Subhi, 16 Dec 2017How whatsapp data save in sd card. My whatsapp install in internal memory. App info, move to SD card
Tracking, 16 Dec 2017How about video record,,??it's good enough,,,??I heard that it has not stabilize,,???None of the two have stabilization.
AnonD-233855, 14 Dec 2017dont u compare a chines toy with a better build brand phone. spcs on paper never last years..... moreBrand?
Nokia phone = HMD Global. No one heard of them before they LEASED Nokia branding.
AnonD-712483, 10 Dec 2017My opinion: Although I own a Nokia 6 and I absolutely love this device, I'd say the a5 17 w... moreHow about video record,,??it's good enough,,,??I heard that it has not stabilize,,???
AnonD-712483, 15 Dec 2017This is stock android dude. Barebones. Google it. How whatsapp data save in sd card. My whatsapp install in internal memory.
AM facing a lot of issues with Nokia 6 ,The outlook was installed and after 2 days the phone will not open outlook. Moeover i did a factory reset and then it worked for 2 days and then the same issue. Battery is heating up. Phone is slow . Blue tooth swithces on by itself . Battery heats up, and drains quickly. Donot disturb switches on by itself
Strange things hapenning
AnonD-722200, 15 Dec 2017Thanks. Is has feature for hide privacy file or app?This is stock android dude. Barebones. Google it.