AnonD-51653, 15 Apr 2017Sorry buddy you're representing 0.02% of our users requests , the other 99% want Android and t... moredisappointed in constant internet disconnects, no notification led, auto brightness bleeds at times or too dark others and flash causes pictures to look yellow. 1.5 to 2* rating from me because of these annoyances.
I got my Nokia 6 for almost a month right. everything is good for me. great display. . great build . amazing sound. its worth it :). . Im glad I didnt choose to buy chinese brand phones 😀
Sk. Salauddin, 20 Oct 2017A great truth!Hahahaha...nice one...either they are jealous over Nokia or they have never use Nokia
Shahin, 19 Oct 2017Decided to buy a Nokia 6! But most of the users review is its getting hot everytime! Is the... moreEvery phone heats up while using it, depending on the way and intensity of use. Phones do not have huge fans to cool things down. Your daily usage probably wonÂÂ’t affect it getting so hot that you have to lay it down in order to let the phone cool down.
As for the heating concerns of nokia 6, its not bad at all. charging the phone raises temperature a bit.
Anonymous, 18 Oct 2017Is there any idea when 7.1.2 and october security patch update will be rolled out in india.no, but it should be coming this week, as most of the countries have received.
Shahin, 19 Oct 2017Decided to buy a Nokia 6! But most of the users review is its getting hot everytime!
Is the... moreHi, let me tell you about this. Read my complete post
When does it gets heated:
1) While Charging ( from 20%-45%) (or sometimes during first 10minutes of charge)
2) Using the Camera while doing heavy multitasking.
3) Playing Heavy games for more than 1Hr.
4) Using 3G at high speed.
5) Using your phone in a hot climate.
Now let me tell you about the degree of hotness.
1) Charging -- Hot (sometimes very hot, but for max 5min) the phone keeps hot until it reach 50% after that it stabilizes and cool down.
2) Camera while Multitasking -- Sometimes get hot(not very hot just more than warm) but it cools after camera is closed.
3) Playing Heavy Games -- Warm, It does not get hot while playing games, Personally I play Ashpalt 8 at Medium for more than 30min still it doesn't get warm, but after 1hr it gets slightly warm, but that's normal.
4) Using 3G -- I usually use wifi, so this is not a problem for me, however whenever i turn on 3G, it gets slightly hot for 3-4min that's it.
5) Using in Hot area -- You can feel your Phone warm enough in hot areas due to all metal body, even though it cools down in an instant.
Now let me talk about my personal opinion, Nokia 6 gets warm and sometimes Hot (and sometimes very hot while charging) but whenever it gets hot, it takes it 2-3 min to cool down.
Once it cools dowm, you won't even realize your phone was heating a moment ago.
It doesn't stay hot everytime and whenever it gets hot it's performance is not affected, so that 2min heating is a not a major problem.
Hope it helps
Decided to buy a Nokia 6! But most of the users review is its getting hot everytime!
Is there any solution? Or should i avoid this?
I am very disappointed due to getting high temperature.Why getting high temprature kindly suggest me.
Anonymous, 18 Oct 2017I'm from Philippines too. I bought my Nokia 6 2 days ago. Why didn't receive the 7.1.2 update? :(Are you sure that it's TA-1021?
If yes, then it will arrive soon, after you update your phone's security patch, then the OS update will come after.
Jorrel, 15 Oct 2017I got my Nokia 6 TA-1021 last week from an official nokia reseller here in Manila. Build quali... moreI'm from Philippines too. I bought my Nokia 6 2 days ago. Why didn't receive the 7.1.2 update? :(
Joy-808, 18 Oct 2017This comment is for Indian users, don't use VPN to update your Nokia 6 to 7.1.2 Wait for of... moreIs there any idea when 7.1.2 and october security patch update will be rolled out in india.
They should quickly release a better version Nokia 6+ with Snapdragon 625 and 12MP dual camera setup. Then it will be able compete with Moto G5S Plus and Xiaomi Mi A1. Right Now its lagging behind these two