Anonymous, 17 Sep 2017Hell with the two year support . my 2013 moto g is running on nougat 7.1.2. Thanks to custom romHell with the custom rom. Who needs a custom rom while the manufacturer honors what you pay them and support you.
Anonymous, 17 Sep 2017One of the best thing about SD 625 is. Which is built on 14nm process whereas SD430 built on ... more"huge difference in power consumption"? Read carefully, the OP has quoted Qualcomm claiming 30% less power.
Do read messages before replying to it.
Anonymous, 17 Sep 2017Who ever says battery is great have never used 14nm soc or 4000 battery, both can be found on ... moreHa ha, funny. Who ever says battery is great never need a 14nm soc or 4000 battery.
Tell that to the people who are complaining that the battery is poor.
Anonymous, 17 Sep 2017Who ever says battery is great have never used 14nm soc or 4000 battery, both can be found on ... moreJ510 has Qualcomm sd410 with 4 core at 1.2 and adrenal 306.is it better soc ?
I see a lot j510 changing battery every six months .
Anonymous, 17 Sep 2017Who ever says battery is great have never used 14nm soc or 4000 battery, both can be found on ... moreTake a look at redmi note 4 page. SD625 processor with 4000mah battery gives 119hours (second best rated by gsmarena)
Be smart and wait couple months , Nokia 6 2018 with sd450 and Oreo out of box will be game changer
Who ever says battery is great have never used 14nm soc or 4000 battery, both can be found on cheaper phones. Look Samsung J5, same battery but u get 30hours more on top of Nokia 6, and faster and better soc.
faceless, 17 Sep 2017lol. no one's forcing you to buy nokia phone. some people pay for its durability as well as 2 ... moreHell with the two year support . my 2013 moto g is running on nougat 7.1.2. Thanks to custom rom
same6630, 17 Sep 2017Qualcomm says : sd625 (moto g5 plus) More powerful processing. An integrated Qualcomm Adreno... moreOne of the best thing about SD 625 is. Which is built on 14nm process whereas SD430 built on 28nm process that makes huge difference in power consumption.. Just because you love Nokia doesn't mean that you have to defend sd430 chipset
Qualcomm says : sd625 (moto g5 plus)
More powerful processing.
An integrated Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU delivers processing power for dazzling displays, enabling up to 25% faster graphics rendering and 30% lower power when compared to the Snapdragon 435.
Just 25 percent in paper and 2-5 frame rate on real gaming different.
This different in soc is very little to being Moto g5 plus ahead Nokia 6.in whole Nokia 6 is better than this phone.if you don't trust me search in Google and see benchmarks gaming frame rates.
Don't care gflops it is lie.becoz GPU is not alone on smartphones and Android performed tasks in whole CPU and GPU together ....
And Qualcomm says it's support quick charge 3 .
You can charge your phone very fast like Samsung note 7 and exploding it....hehehe. it is why Nokia dont use quick charge for safety and more time charging....
HolinCrystal, 17 Sep 2017Don't buy this phone if you're a power user. The performance and camera will disappoint you a ... moreYou say don't buy this phone and in the end you say it's perfect choice....bahaha
It is perfect choice baby you just confused by specifications other smartphone....
How to connect Nokia 6 to PC using USB for sharing photos and songs. I am unable to do so.
Don't buy this phone if you're a power user. The performance and camera will disappoint you a lot, but the battery is good. So if you just use for communication or work or for your parents. it's perfect choice.
hasratali1986, 16 Sep 2017Listen up very well!!, I m not a moto fan, this is my first moto phone. I have been using Noki... morelol. no one's forcing you to buy nokia phone. some people pay for its durability as well as 2 year software support that moto can't give..
Does anyone notice that the light from the navigation buttons aren't lit evenly.. like, the back button's light is not even.. it's lighter on its right side . same with the multitask button but on the left side..
is this normal or should it's a manufacturing defect?
confused, by budget is around 16k.... can anyone plz help which is best option... dnt have a high gaming usage, mostly browsing and apps.. but sometimes games.. was thinking of nokia 6
hasratali1986, 16 Sep 2017I purchased Nokia 6 phone. Here is my feedback about Nokia 6 phone.
Camera quality:- Not sure... moreNot sure why Nokia says 16MP?? because it is a 16MP camera.
Your 13MP Moto G5S+ has dual camera setup, so will you say it has 26MP
Do you know Moto G5 Plus has 12MP while G5 has 13MP?
Megham, 16 Sep 2017* UI crashes, can't unlock my phone
* Can't claim warranty, no service centre in my area or a... moreI am using for close to a month
* no UI crashes, no lag nothing. I dont play games, but have multiple mail accounts, cloud file hostings, IMs syncing in background and used to chat, browse simultaneously. I have been using remote desktop too without any stutter. Only when browsing heavy web page with mulitple images loading did I get some lag while scrolling.
* warranty should have been checked before buying from a manufacturer. I did my reseach and knew Nokia is still setting up service network, but still the alternatives I had too had poor warranty support. So, I chose Nokia in the hope of reducing the chance of visiting service centre.
* I never had it heat in normal usage(I told already I dont play games). Only when using during charging < 30%. I even tried playing game while it was charging around 50% and it didnt heat. The only time I thought it was overheating was when using GPS and mobile data at same time for long periods. Though it cools immediately due to its metal body.
* I dont use camera for taking scenes, so I cant comment on it. But the quality is good at day light/indoor when I actually use it. Normally you wont find a difference between this and the other phones at this price range, except if you compare both side by side. I see you wrote "Poor camera for so-called 16MP", so I hope the camera is good for you similar/better to other 13MP cameras but still less than flagship cameras.
* Battery depends on ones usage and I agree the battery is average only. Still can hold for a workday.
** You are stating that Moto's quality degraded after Lenovo took over it, but then claim that HMD is misusing Nokia brand name? Think twice about what you wrote.
* Yes you are not smart because you assumed it will be a super-phone because of the brand name it carries.
Anonymous, 16 Sep 2017Are you kidding. You hating moto g5 plus is not a valid reason.Why not? Even I dont like the phone. When both Nokia phones and Moto G5/plus were laaunched att same time, but Moto released well ahead, I was planning to buy it. Got G5 plus from my colleage for testing and I REALLY disliked the phone design.
You may like the phone very much, but there are others who dont. Try to respect others interest.