Anonymous, 16 Aug 2017yes if u could actually manage to try read, - Fast battery chargingSorry just want to make sure. How about the battery performance?
First day with the blue Nokia 6 (Global Edition) and my initial impression coming from the LG G2 after 3 years :
- Screen is beautiful blacks are very dark and it's very colorful (10/10).
- Camera is great in visible light, ok in low light and flash color depends on the available light which is weird (7/10).
- Speed after first boot , updates and installing apps and opening them for the first time the phone did lag but after caching and using it for the whole day the 6 became fast for my use it didn't lag or fps drop also i lowered window animation scale & Animator duration to x0.5 gaming was not bad at all (8/10).
- Battery is good after first cycle i get 5 hours of SoT i need to charge it few more times for the battery to reach maximum performance also i think the phone supports quick charging it charges around 35% every 30 minutes (7.5/10).
- Audio is good the stereo speaker is very nice and loud (8/10).
that's a good phone... looking, features and battery backup are good.. I was buy this phone...
caleb, 16 Aug 2017Does this phone has quick charge?yes if u could actually manage to try read,
- Fast battery charging
caleb, 16 Aug 2017gusy which is better nokia 6 or gr5 2017 (honor 6x 2017)honor 6x, that snapdragon 430 on nokia ruins the entire phone
I hope to buy this phone.is this a good phone?can i play games without laging?& what about camera quality? .PLZ HELP ME FRIENDS.
Benny J, 15 Aug 2017Is it supports TV-Out?Who uses TV-Out this day and age!!! Just Mira/Chrome/Mirror Cast it,
Anonymous, 15 Aug 2017Can anyone suggest that if this has front flash for night photography ?Samsung J Series, but i do prefer night vision with realistic capture of pure image than a flash, i hope nokia will develop such phone like that...
Keep it up nokia, Nokia is nice and unique, most of people using common phones, and i want to be unique so i choose this phone soon enough if i have the money to buy it.
squall11, 15 Aug 2017hi , this battery is act (( Li-Ion or Li-poly ))??? because some webs wrote Li-polyLi-Ion
why nokia 6 (Black Arte) suppose to be limited?
I want nokia because it is back to the track where it will always belong for...
I hope nokia 8 will be release soon enough and with lower price compare to other phones.
So far, nokia is still good to be the best, i hope it will catch up to the innovation and more powers
Sathis khanna, 15 Aug 2017Nokia 6 GB or Lenovo k8 note..... which is better? lenovo k8 note.....its way better in performance and quality
Sathis khanna, 15 Aug 2017Nokia 6 GB or Lenovo k8 note..... which is better? k8 note sure..
Vasu, 15 Aug 2017Give me a suggestion Nokia 6 good or notSeriously I have seen more then 100 videos in youtube to know about the nokia 6.it is a good phone lastly if u want to buy this phone buy it.that's all that matters
hi , this battery is act (( Li-Ion or Li-poly ))???
because some webs wrote Li-poly
Vasu, 15 Aug 2017Give me a suggestion Nokia 6 good or notawesome..