hi all,can this phone send sms via email?
fyi,i can sent mms to my email.but m not sure whether i can send my sms to my email.thanks for ur help
just got this phone about 6 hours ago as a backup phone for my currently "hibernating" Sony Ericsson. so far so good, although I'm really disappointed about the connectivity (there's a USB port at the bottom of the phone, but NO official data cable available? oh c'mon even my 4 year old knows you can plug a USB cable there!).
to answer some questions I read on the previous pages:
- to change volume, there is no physical button to do so, but when you go to the RADIO (menu>organizer>radio), you choose option (or press the left soft key) and there you can change the volume.
- not sure about games or other applications, but my phone is a T-Mobile phone so it comes with demo games.
- I only have T-jingle.mp3 and a couple of Nokia midi files as the choices for my ringtone. I assume that this phone support mp3 files then? I don't know about .amr files.
- why people says this is an expensive phone? it's a $29.99 phone for T-Mobile prepaid customer! although Nokia USA website lists this phone for $69.99.
- it is a dual band phone (not sure which combination, they are between 900/1800/1900 MHz) and I know for sure that Cingular/ATT uses 850 MHz.
this is a good deal phone for US$30. although I'd say it's pretty dumb to say that you can send MMS through the phone, but unable to put any images/sound on the message due to this phone does not support any other kind of connectivity beside that obnoxious USB port on its bottom.
.d ph0ne is quite go0d in its 0wn world i.e n0t a push0ver.....bt pls can any1 tel m if p0ssible..h0w 2 c0nnect d ph0ne 2 a pc in order 2 br0wse d web...plz email m ASAP...tanx peepz.....enj0y
Anyone out there who knows if the Nokia PC Suite(latest) can be used on the transfer of data( ex: MP3 files, pix, etc.)
I never had access to MMS, sound and video recording, and also camera.
Has anyone used 6030 to connect to PC/Laptop and access internet?
I don't see the mobile supported by the Nokia PC suite.
simply like SE w800 design. hehe
this phone is nice for non complicating apps.
It is impossible to use on a sunny clear day while in a car. The screen is not even slightly visible.
Good phone but the worst thing is that it doesnt support mp3 format . Can any body tell is there any downloadable software which can play mp3 in this phone if u know plz plz plz do email me
Is there a number ex.(611) that I can dial to get somebody to help me set up my Nokia 6030 version Cell Phone? Like Technical Support? I'd appreciate it! Thanking you in advance, Diane
Anyone who knows the type name of the USB cable for this cellphone device? Where can I get the IDE or tool for this device?
Some of you guys asked me about the software for this Phone. Well, I had 3 car accidents past 5 months.:< Sorry for inconvenience but I had no time to answer all your questions.
Here is a deal. If you need a free software for this Phone, send me an E-mail to
I will send you a software with instructions.
Please... do not ask me about functions that are listed on the manual.... I am doing this for one reason. I do not want you to waste times as I did.
I have downloaded the MobiMB and got the cable also but it is showing the problem with driver. Can any one tell me the link where i can get the USB driver for the cable? Do reply me on my mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hi guyz, my nokia 6030 memory is too low, any time that am try to save pixs or game is always tell me that my memory is too low. Right now i have no picture or a single game inside my phone.pls help
some one is tell me about SMS capasity of this mobile.