Can anyone please tell me how to connect this phone through PC/Laptop to the Internet?
I have the data cable for this phone which is working fine to connect the phone and make a backup copy of my contacts. Thanks
Very good looking and giving good performance.But it is mentioned that there is no memory card slot,except the 3MB in built memory.So it is not possible to download applications of higher size.I also want to know the function of the bottom connector.
those who need FM its useful for them... hahahahahaha
how can we insert memory card in 6030.is it possible
hi friends, can any body tell me how can i use phone memory of 6030 for Messages , plz send me e-mail plzzzzzz thankyou .t.c all, Allah hafiz, Good by.
hi all,,,,does this version support using gprs apps like instant messenger
please tell me that can i play mp3 files in 6030
I lost 6030 and it really satisfied my needs as a second fone. Am planning to get anthr nokia and my chocies are between 6030 and 6070. i am currently using a se k550 so no need of camera/connectivity.
Plz send your opinions, i specially liked the speakerfone of 6030.
loudspeaker ? not call
nokia 6021 = bluetooth
nokia 6020 = camera
60>30 = jack all!
The phone is excellant. Good battery life and a very clear FM Radio.
The phone is excellant. The sound quality is good. Battery life is good. Moreover it has a FM Radio And Loudspeaker too.
hi guys I just bought this phone and I saw someone using this without the handset just the speakerphone. how can I avail this feature. pls help me thanks
Pls help me with these:
1. Is it possible to import a multi-contact vcf file into phonebook?
2. How can I assign tones to contacts?
My mail id: email@example.com
"Simply the Best" phone I have ever used. Cheap, fast, relaiable, rocky, Solid state, and more...
FM radio is not sterio at all , but the sound seems that it is, very nice FM quality and good battery life.
The problem lies only with memory, since its very less approx 3 MB.
Best phone in low price.
hi all,can this phone send sms via email?
fyi,i can sent mms to my email.but m not sure whether i can send my sms to my email.thanks for ur help
just got this phone about 6 hours ago as a backup phone for my currently "hibernating" Sony Ericsson. so far so good, although I'm really disappointed about the connectivity (there's a USB port at the bottom of the phone, but NO official data cable available? oh c'mon even my 4 year old knows you can plug a USB cable there!).
to answer some questions I read on the previous pages:
- to change volume, there is no physical button to do so, but when you go to the RADIO (menu>organizer>radio), you choose option (or press the left soft key) and there you can change the volume.
- not sure about games or other applications, but my phone is a T-Mobile phone so it comes with demo games.
- I only have T-jingle.mp3 and a couple of Nokia midi files as the choices for my ringtone. I assume that this phone support mp3 files then? I don't know about .amr files.
- why people says this is an expensive phone? it's a $29.99 phone for T-Mobile prepaid customer! although Nokia USA website lists this phone for $69.99.
- it is a dual band phone (not sure which combination, they are between 900/1800/1900 MHz) and I know for sure that Cingular/ATT uses 850 MHz.
this is a good deal phone for US$30. although I'd say it's pretty dumb to say that you can send MMS through the phone, but unable to put any images/sound on the message due to this phone does not support any other kind of connectivity beside that obnoxious USB port on its bottom.
.d ph0ne is quite go0d in its 0wn world i.e n0t a push0ver.....bt pls can any1 tel m if p0ssible..h0w 2 c0nnect d ph0ne 2 a pc in order 2 br0wse d web...plz email m ASAP...tanx peepz.....enj0y
It doesnt hv an infrared.
suport cabel no 1600 and MobiMB.Mobile.Media.Browser.v3.3.0
Anyone out there who knows if the Nokia PC Suite(latest) can be used on the transfer of data( ex: MP3 files, pix, etc.)